Dumpster Search k-9's hit on- Revisited

I found this interesting because it had faded in my mind, (from first article that atherella posted above me)

I have a hard time reconciling three different dogs trained to sniff out human remains alerting on a dumpster near a missing child's home with either false alerts or biological materials associated with anything other than human decomp.

I could accept it if it was one dog, but three? I don't know about that.

That is just crazy. If the dogs alerted on the dumpster why in the world didn't LE check it our from one end to the other...at that time! I think lousy LE work is why this little girl hasn't been found yet. Wasn't there more then just LE from the town Haleigh is from working on this case? Even the FBI? If so, didn't any of them have the good sense to tackle that dumpster right behind the dogs? It is so frustrating.

BBM: I find this statement a bit strange. How do you search a dumpster in depth but never take all the trash out of it?

I wonder if the dumpster had already been out to the landfill and dumped and brought back by the time LE got around to checking it out. The dogs could have alerted on the smell that was left over. How many days did LE spend at the landfill? Every landfill search I have read about took days or even weeks before a body was found. They search through the garbage with a fine tooth comb. I remember when LE was searching for Laurie whose husband Mark murdered her in Utah. They spend about three weeks in that stinking landfill but they did it and they finally found her. It seems that this LE does things in a half *advertiser censored* way and of course they don't find anything. Poor little Haleigh. She is out there somewhere. It will be a miracle if she is found alive but miracles have happened before. I pray Haleigh will be one.

They need to do more ground searches for Haleigh using cadaver dogs,Why haven't LE or someone went back to all areas in the modex area to check.Where the car was found in the sugar sand,All up and down the high way and Buffalo Bluff rd and in areas they have not checked.They should have arrested MC a long time ago.I feel she knows exactly what happened to Haleigh.Why lie and keep changing her story.I am starting to feel something isn't right here.Why haven't they really done more searches ect...I pray something breaks and they find this pretty little girl.It's very sad.

BUMP

One of the threads that discuss the dumpster search. In case, someone wants to read :)

Excellent video of the dumpster coverage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIiOsjRbDfw&NR=1

in this video: 3 different dogs hit on this same dumpster, not known when the last time the dumpster was emptied, cement blocks in the dumpster, plus you can see all the men inside the dumpster rummaging through any possible evidence they may have found inside.

Thank you Elle!

I found it helpful that the canines and the blood hounds had searched but that was the first time that cadaver dogs had searched near the dumpster.

Thanks elle for the video. I don't recall ever seeing that one with GVS...
And LE stated it's an anomole WHY three dogs hit there? I don't think so... As I see it, it is was it is... She was placed there at the dumpster at some point and then she was moved....Could very well be she was there up to eight hours....JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back