DY and KH know Terri is lying

They have cell phone pings in the Seattle/Tacoma or Portland area? Or is he saying she handed Kyron off to someone? I thought he made it sound like Terri took a round trip.

I too err on the side of doubt most of the time. I still don't know that she did it or even said that. But, I mean WHY would his ma say that?

None of it makes any sense at all. AT ALL.

Wow. I'm not the least physically violent either. I've never struck a person or animal or object in my life. I've never even thrown anything. But I have to tell you, if the last person seen with my child claimed "I can't remember where I was" I'd have to pull her hair out, and then some until she told me. What did she do, start drinking at 6 a.m. or something? Drugs? Temporary alien abduction?

I bet somehow she remembers where her daughter is every moment. The woman just needs to woman up and come clean. Grrrr.....

I never buy that drug BS. Or drinking. It would be really obvious to everyone that encountered her that day. Same goes for xanax or Rohypnol or whatever. In order to take enough to be completely clueless people at the school would have noticed. People where she used her debit card would have noticed. I doubt she would have been able to drive a car if she was THAT wasted.

(typed by me from video -- may not be exact)

During the same interview, DY shared for the first time that she knew that Terri was unable to account for her actions for several hours on June 4. "I can tell you what I ate that day and she can't tell you where she was."

To me, this does not mean that she cannot remember ... just that she is telling people she can't remember. IMO she is making a conscious decision not to tell anyone where she was.

And as the retired LE (C.W. Jensen) said "you might as well say 'I'm lying'" ...

ETA: I'd suggest changing this thread title to "Terri says ..." but Terri didn't actually say it. Desiree did. So I don't consider it confirmed at all. I want LE involved in the case to speak!!!!

Did Terri REALLY have PPD, was she really being treated for it, or was that just Kaines "assumption".? Did he study up on PPD and know what it was all about? Did he consider sending Kyron back to Desire, not necessairly for Kyrons safety but to take some of the pressure off of Terri in her "delicate" condition with PPD? Why didn't Kaine hire someone to come and help Terri out during the day while he was at work, was he not concerned Terri would possibly harm the new baby? Gosh, I would have been concerned. Left alone in "the woods" all day, isolated, with a new baby, anything could have happened. Wasn't he concerned? Did Kaine want to keep Kyron to himself full time and only let Desiree have him for visitation out of some feeling of "spite". Because IMO all kids are better off with their natural mothers unless the mother has some issues like alcoholism or mental illness or drug abuse or poverty, etc. Terri had some kind of drinking issue at some point, hence the DUI with her own child in the car, wasn't Kaine concerned about her drinking back then? Or at least about her ability to use common sense when she had a child in her care, and then drinking? I also wonder, even though this is unfounded, if Terri didn't have some other substance abuse issues, either continual or off and on. Does Kaine have some issues of his own, that he would choose to be with a liar, a narcissist, a person with bad judgment (the DUI), etc? There comes a time when you are with someone who has many issues, especially one responsible for the day to day care of children, that you have to say look maybe life would be better for me and my kids without this woman. I need to take steps to divorce her for my own sanity and for the sake and safety of he kids. Was Kaine a workaholic and more into his work than he was what was going on at home? Was Kaine a man so shallow that what attracted him to Terri initially was her physical attractiveness (her body, I think she is NOT a good looking woman but thats just IMO) and he was willing to "overlook" the other personality defects she had?
I know all I do is ask ask ask questions, and they are Q's nobody knows the answer to. I just don't "get" this at all. Is there an overall lesson to be learned in all fo this for the rest of us? And what is that lesson?

There is a lesson here. I couldn't agree with you more.
Hindsight 20/20. Kaine probably already feels immense guilt about it.
But, I agree there's more to this story than meets he eye.
Step-mom maybe indeed wicked but, she didn't live in a vacuum, she either had to given red flags are warning signs in the past that everyone should have noticed, the school, her family, everyone.
I hope this case has a happy ending with Kyron returned.

That was no bombshell to me, I believe we've heard it all before. Until LE, the ones currently employed and working on this case, come out and say that, I'm going to stay a wee bit skeptical.

My opinion only

Desiree's comment simply means that LE has found records proving Terri was not where she claimed to be at the times she claimed to be there, or (more likely, IMO) that she didn't tell police about everywhere she'd gone that morning. I don't take it to mean Terri has said she can't recall where she was that day.

JMO, of course.

Not to sound like a broken record but FBI is watching her every move.Cell phones,computer,every place she goes.

"Kaine Horman says it was only after Kyron disappeared that he learned the extent of his marital problems. He says he found out Terri Horman had been complaining to friends behind his back for months about their marriage. But he says she rarely expressed those feelings to him."

Note to self: Quit confiding with my best friends about how my husband sometimes drives me crazy.

Interesting...so she can remember exactly what time she dropped Kyron off at school that day...but.....not what she did afterward? I don't buy it one bit.

Wasn't it TH's mom who said she went about her day "running errands and tending to household chores"? I think this was probably her initial alibi, but when LE confronted her with the cell phone ping thing she went to the "i don't remember" excuse.

How one can live in the same house and not feel tension, and there had to be tension of some sort if your partner is planning on having you killed ?
I don't get it myself. I know if my husband is mad about anything, even if it has nothing to do with me, I can feel it. Maybe they were really not in touch with one another, how else can you explain it.

Maybe TH wasn't mad. Maybe she just cold-bloodedly decided to get rid of KH and Kyron because it would benefit her. Maybe KH and Kyron were just roaches crawling across the kitchen floor of her life, and she decided to step on them.

Perhaps it was a crime of opportunity and "nothing personal". She would have gotten rid of any husband, kid, or person who got between her and what she wanted. These particular people just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've known sociopaths who have explained their actions this way. They did not give one single thought to how they had hurt others because it was nothing personal --- from the sociopaths' points of view.

And about "Terry is lying" ...

From the WilliametteWeekly:

>>Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

&#8220;She can&#8217;t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,&#8221; Young says. &#8220;Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can&#8217;t even tell the truth about.&#8221;<<

Hmmm... There is the bee sting thing. We are seeing a thread running through this case with the bee sting. I wonder how that fits into the picture.

If Kyron is highly allergic to bee stings, maybe Terri made up a story to Desiree about Kyron being stung and Terri came to the rescue promptly with the epi pen and "saved his lfe". Almost a Munchausen type thing, except the part about him really being stung was possibly a made-up lie. "Look at what a superior mother I am to your son, he was stung and I saved his life..." Maybe Desiree questioned Kyron, after-the-fact,and found out it was all BS and Kyron never got stung at all. Maybe that's the story of her lying about the bee sting...???? As usual, all speculation on my part. so JMO.
Maybe Terri felt that next to Desiree, she was not as good of a mother as Desiree.. Maybe Terri felt he need to rub in Desires face what a wonderful mother she was. Maybe she secretly WANTED Desiree to feel like she was "left out" of he day to day life of Kyron.

I think she's probably told them a detailed story about where she was, it just doesn't seem to be true.

Maybe TH wasn't mad. Maybe she just cold-bloodedly decided to get rid of KH and Kyron because it would benefit her. Maybe KH and Kyron were just roaches crawling across the kitchen floor of her life, and she decided to step on them.

Wouldn't you like to hear from the past best friends, high school friends and ex regarding Terri's behavior?
From one ex who was interviewed he didn't seem to say anything bad about her, but had the opportunity. (Maybe he has class?)
This behavior has to be a recurring pattern in her life.

That clip on the CBS video here is just part of an interview done earlier (the one they did on Thursday, perhaps?); I can't remember where or when the original came out, but it was this last week. Maybe someone not as sleep deprived can pull it up. When you see it in its full context, Desiree's meaning is quite clear.

She can't remember what lie she told. Hence - can't remember where or what she did that day.

She knows exactly what she did that day.

And about "Terry is lying" ...

From the WilliametteWeekly:

>>Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

&#8220;She can&#8217;t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,&#8221; Young says. &#8220;Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can&#8217;t even tell the truth about.&#8221;<<

Hmmm... There is the bee sting thing. We are seeing a thread running through this case with the bee sting. I wonder how that fits into the picture.

BBM

Maybe there is truth to the fact that Terri met Kaine while Desiree was pregnant, the story "goes" (or at least in intially it "went") that Terri moved in when Desiree was in Canada to help w/ 2 yr old Kyron. That Terri was actually a "friend" of Desirees and had known Kyron since he was 3 days old, according to a FRIEND OF TERRIS. And possibly a lie from terris lips to her friend, also.
Now we hear Desiree say Terri was NEVER a friend of hers. That Terri has always been known to Desiree to be a liar, that she even lied about how she met Kaine. Leads me to think she didn't meet Kaine cos she was a friend of Desires and came to the rescue to watch toddler Kyron. Leads me to think she knew KAINE, not Desiree, and since Desiree took a rather drastic step of divorcing a man when she was 8+ months pregnant with his child, I smell infidelity. Leads me to think that once Desiree was off to Canada, Terri moved in for the kill with Kaine and became not just his nanny but his lover. How horrible, with Kyrons mother ill and away for treatment. What a total b!tch to do that to another woman, first her man, then her baby. Why did Desiree consent to have Terri move in with Kaine to care for her baby? Did she have any say in the matter, did she even KNOW while she was away that Terri was living with Kaine and mothering her child? I can;t believe a woman would consent to having the "other woman" who possibly broke up her marriage now be the person in charge of her baby. Maybe she left Kyron with Kaine, who lived alone, because he was Kyrons father. Maybe because of Kaine working FT he needed a person to provide care for Kyron while he worked (WHY NOT DAY CARE???) Whose idea was it that Terri move in with Kaine, bringing her OWN son along, and care for Kyron, I wonder?
How rich is the irony that Terri essentially "took" Kyron from Desiree when he was close to the same age as Terris daughter baby K now is, she takes another woman's child, and then later her own child, almost the same age as Kyron was, is taken from her (by Kaine). Truly what comes around goes around.

I bizarrely feel angry! I struggled to be fair in my thoughts and only base my opinions on the facts that have been released.

I feel like I wasted a lot of "I dont know, this sounds suspicious but I need more facts" when in FACT I suspected from the first headline I read.

although.....this doesnt mean the outcome must yet be terrible.....please TH, I hope you have only hidden him away somewhere safe....

I bizarrely feel angry! I struggled to be fair in my thoughts and only base my opinions on the facts that have been released.

I feel like I wasted a lot of "I dont know, this sounds suspicious but I need more facts" when in FACT I suspected from the first headline I read.

although.....this doesnt mean the outcome must yet be terrible.....please TH, I hope you have only hidden him away somewhere safe....

Who would hide a kid this long though as a favor to someone? That's one helluva favor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back