Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true, taking children and hiding them from the mother is certainly abusive behavior and parental alienation. Clearly hiding children away is an attempt to alienate them from their mother.

It as well happens to fathers. I know I lived it.

I would disagree. This as easily could of happened on EH's watch.

Does this mean that the Marc Klass's, the parents of Jessica Ridgeway, Lyric and Elizabeth, should be held to the standard that is being attempted here with Mark?

maybe it could have happened on EHs watch but didn't, it happened on MRs watch, after Dylan had been in his care less than 24 hours.

I really don't understand what seems like anti EH sentiment, she followed court orders, she reported Dylan missing after receiving a text message from MR, she drove 6 hours to Vallecito and was searching at 1am and she tried to find answers to Dylans disappearance since day one, just as she now wants to find who murdered him and get justice for Dylan.

Well, I didn't hear Jessica's dad blaming Jessica's mom and everyone else. MR, lets not forget, the first thing he said when Dylan went missing was "the problem is my ex wife...", "she's making it more than it needs to be"...not to mention the fact he wouldn't even answer texts or phone calls from Elaine and Cory when his son was missing, which is just darn right CRUEL. He could've been a man and tried to put aside the differences, but he didn't. JMO.

I don't believe I did either.

This case it has been from BOTH sides.

What vehicle did Mark pick up Dylan in?

I've not seen a confirmation of vehicle and McD's did not have video.

Do we or LE know for sure what Mark drove that Sunday?
Was he driving a work truck?

__ Airport may not have cctv in parking area. Has LE ever questioned this?

Privilege doesn't include concealing evidence of a crime does it? If an attorney was concealing the back pack of a murdered child, i would think his or her legal career would be over. Moo.

PS my curser moved so part of your quote was erased in error, but did not change the importance of it

Its a conundrum for more than a few lawyers for sure. The American Bar Association link was very interesting. Apparently lots of lawyers do it.

How sad that a young boys life has been stolen from him and people have complained that he has been lost in the drama, can we please bring the focus of the thread back to Dylan, he is the victim here.

AZGrandma, you have my upmost respect for coming here and sharing of yourself and your experiences all these months. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your honesty and your dedication to Dylan.

Does anyone know what vehicle Mark used to pick up Dylan and drive him store? His vehicles can't be assumed involved or even debated until we know if LE knows or even questioned this. Yes, I've posted this idea twice bc it pertains to the actual case. Thanks!

That's it, discussion closed. I think everyone here knows why. I'm waiting for Salem to check out the thread.

The discussion thread for Dylan will remained closed until further notice.

The Forensics and Walking threads will remain open - BUT they are not to be used for discussion. If your post is NOT directly related to the topic, it will be removed and you will be placed on a TIME OUT. No questions asked and no explanations given.

Dylan deserves so much better than this and I am horrified that posters cannot focus on this child and do what they can to figure out what happened to him without accusing, bashing, harassing, and spreading rumors.

This is about DYLAN.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members