Dylan update on Dr. Phil Wed. May 20th 2015

Could we please have a new thread for this new news?

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators said Wednesday they have identified a “person of interest” in the Dylan Redwine case after a former FBI criminal profiler was hired to help create behavior analyses.

“It’s a fair statement that we are very encouraged that we have crossed the bridge from the unknown to the known,” said Pete Klismet, who retired from the FBI after decades with the agency.

Investigators declined to name the person.

Investigators also said they have found “items of interest” after conducting searches on Middle Mountain Road, where Dylan’s remains were found eight months after he went missing in November 2012 from his father’s house near Vallecito Reservoir.

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ey-have-‘person-of-interest’-in-Redwine-case-

The criminal investigation into Redwine's disappearance also is continuing, according to Lt. Dan Bender, a spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

"I have no new information to release at this time," Bender wrote in an email response to a request for an update on the case. "However, there are several activities that have taken place recently and investigators are putting a lot of effort forward and planning additional actions in the coming weeks."

- See more at: http://pinerivertimes.com/article/2...it-against-Mark-Redwine-#sthash.EqyoMHR0.dpuf

In response to Mikayoyo asking how an out of shape person got Dylan to where he was found:

Dylan was driven up Middle Mountain Road. The truck was parked at a wide bend in the road just after the gate which would close Dec 1, 2012. The deceased child was carried along a grassy footpath in the forest and placed in the fallen logs, bushes, tall pines/spruces, and rocks. I am not good at estimating walking distances, but it took me about two minutes to walk over the flat area to the resting area. An ATV trail coming up the mountain, at a steeper slope, meets the footpath and flat area. However, ATV noise in the night would be noticed. It's a beautiful, private place, nestled in the trees, and offers a view to the Los Pinos Valley.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...me-scene-to-help-determine-person-of-interest
"I look at behavioral things," Klismet explained. "What was done and what wasn’t done."

He also said that while the area is very steep, in the spot where Dylan's remains were found, it's flatter. It's an area that serves as a foot path and ATV path and some more items connected to the investigation were found there just last month.

Dr. Phil should be airing a new short update Tuesday, March 22, 2016

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Tuesday - March 22, 2016
The Disappearance of Christina Morris: A Mother’s Obsession with Finding Her Daughter Is Destroying Her Marriage

………………………………………………………………………

Plus, an update on the disappearance of Dylan Redwine, who vanished without a trace almost three years ago. The La Plata County Sheriff’s office named a person of interest in August 2015. Find out who that is. His mother, Elaine, gives us an update on the case.

I wish and pray that there will be justice for poor Dylan, who never had a chance.

I wish and pray that there will be justice for poor Dylan, who never had a chance.
During the search for Dylan, I felt that the intensity and commitment of LE would ultimately result in his being found. And when he was, even though the outcome was the most likely, it was like being hit in the stomach with a lead pipe. Although much time has passed, I feel that same LE group will eventually make an arrest. When they do, it will be the same gut wrenching feeling. Because suspicion will become reality and at that point I won't' be able to hold on to a faint little hope that Dylan was not betrayed by someone he should have been able to trust most in this world.

Maybe it's been posted, and I am just blind, but is there no video of the dr. phil show anywhere on the internet anymore? I know I watched it when it first came on, and then again on youtube, however I was going to take another look and I cannot find it anywhere. I only see little 1 or 2 minute clips of it. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back