Edward Wayne Edwards

I believe what happened was Cameron was watching Paradise Lost and HIS daughter said the guy in the film looked like E.W.E. and he went with it.

I've been "attacked" the same way, and by you I might add -- so please heed your own advice.

Ed Edwards is a convicted serial killer, but that doesn't make any of these over-the-moon claims any more credible. People just like to take a story of man in a governmental role who had a history of covering up murders, and run wildly with it. This is an honest question here: do you actually believe that all of these crimes (Jon Benet, all of the Zodiac killings, WM3, now Steve Avery, I'm probably leaving something out, etc.) were committed by one guy, who was in his 60's, 70's and even 80's during some of them?
i rarely post here but if you say i attacked you then please accept my apologies. i merely read an article and tossed it out there for discussion.

^ Fair enough, and thanks. I apologize as well.

Yeah, the premise in and of itself is utterly ridiculous. This one old man is responsible for biggest unsolved murders in American history: the Zodiac, Jon Benet Ramsay, West Memphis Three, now this Avery thing (I'm probably missing more, but you get the idea). The garbage people buy into sometimes simply amazes me.

People buy into the 911 lie...they bought into the Vietnam war lie...the Pearl Harbour lie...they buy into the banking industry lie...the medical industry lie...the education lie...Iran-Contra...Waco...it's all lies...what's another one matter :)

This guy is just beyond crazy. :D Is he for real? Is he some strange sort of art project?

Like I said before, short of asking Joe Berlinger to identify the man (don't filmmakers need to get a release before using an image?), we may never know the answer. Is it possible that Edwards is responsible for these three little boys' killings? Yes. Is it probable? Probably not. I would like to know, though.

^ Maybe it was Slenderman? Wait, are he and Edwards the same person?

He was also responsible for the Holocaust and the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Cameron also said via email that Edwards was as far East as Iowa. Should he be a suspect in the disappearances/murders in this state aswel in the proper time frames ?....Just a thought ⚡

I've read the book and done a lot of research on the internet and it's a shame that Cameron has badly overshot because Edwards is a very interesting character and likely responsible for many murders but any mention of him now on the internet now gets met with ridicule.

he also the prime suspect in a 1956 murder of Patricia Kalitzke and Lloyd Bogle

I think one picture is the grandpa from Jurassic Park. :)

Just watched the People Magazine about this guy. I believe that he would have confessed to more murders if they had with held the death by injection off a little bit longer.

It's like Tommy Lynn Sells. Sells lied about some things but in others (Julie Rhea) there's disturbing evidence to back up his claims (she did have burns that implied she'd been dragged, Sells got info right even though he was told very little, and the knife wounds could not have been self inflicted.)

Sells did commit a lot of atrocities but you have to sift them

Just watched the People Magazine about this guy. I believe that he would have confessed to more murders if they had with held the death by injection off a little bit longer.

He died of natural causes.

Yes indeed,

Less than a month later, on April 7, 2011, Edwards died from natural causes at the Corrections Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, where he was being held. His execution had been scheduled for Aug. 31.

If it is someone who is just not on the radar., why not Edwards ? He is a convicted serial killer, his last murder in 1996 . He was 59 on may 5th 1993. Although I think it's pretty improbable, the probability is a lot higher than the WM3 IMO.

In the Truth & Justice podcast 506: Door to door leads, at approx. 32:35 we have the following statement in the door to door canvassing:

1008 Ferguson

"One week ago, saw a white male with white beard and moustache, salt & pepper hair, late 40's to 50's, wearing ragged high waters, carrying a walking cane"

This sounds something like the person in the graveyard scene in the documentary.

Question 10 and 11 in the questionnaire by Gitchell, concerning Vietnam Veteran / Uniform were probably included due to the way the boys were bound.

In the case Tim Hack - Kelly Drew featured in the Cold Case episode "Sweethearts silenced" the perp discarded evidence along the roadside which consisted of , among other things, pieces of rope with various knots., which had been used to tie the victims. At approx. 10:20 detective Garcia gives this description:

Regular square knots, half-hitches, clove hitches, bowling knots, someone with knowledge of knot tying, some one who's been in the military or navy.

Edwards was convicted of this crime after a confirmed DNA match.

I know he died of natural causes, but he was wanting the needle. He only confessed to murders in a state that he knew he would get the needle. I was thinking that if they had held that info from him, maybe he would have said he murdered in other states. Then we would have more ID bodies.

I know he died of natural causes, but he was wanting the needle. He only confessed to murders in a state that he knew he would get the needle. I was thinking that if they had held that info from him, maybe he would have said he murdered in other states. Then we would have more ID bodies.

Yes, you've definitely got a point there.

Was One Man Responsible for Killing JonBenét, Black Dahlia & More? New Documentary Says It’s Possible (with trailer)

"Edward Edwards, a thief-turned-family man, murdered at least five people before daughter April Balascio helped reveal him as a serial killer.

But did he have other victims?

More provocatively: Was he the one behind such notoriously unsolved crimes as the slayings committed by the “Zodiac Killer” and the deaths of Elizabeth Short, known as the “Black Dahlia,” and JonBenét Ramsey — as well as the murders of Teresa Halbach and Laci Peterson, whose convicted killers already sit in prison?...

Paramount Network’s It Was Him: The Many Murders of Ed Edwards — a six-part documentary series premiering in April — advances the wild and even arguably far-fetched theory that Edwards was a serial killer who is connected to well-known cases across the country over decades....

It Was Him premieres on April 16 (10 p.m. ET) on the Paramount Network."

http://people.com/crime/did-edward-edwards-murder-jonbenet-black-dahlia-zodiac-killer/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back