Edward Wayne Edwards

^ Sigh.

This guy wasn't responsible for every single unsolved mystery in the entire United States. It's complete fantasy.

I'm new here but been watching websleuths for years and now that I can post here so let me put in my two cents. I put edward edwards in the same boat as the likes of
Michael Nicholaou where someone take a dead killer and try to make a case tying them to murders where there little proof. I try to watch the sow about edward edwards and just came off to me as it just full of BS and over hyping everything init. I think cameron could be right about Edwards being ties to that murders in MT but that about it

April Balascio Suspected Her Father, Edward Wayne Edwards, Was a Serial Killer
She was right—and new podcast The Clearing explores her story.

JUL 18, 2019

"...Edwards, who died of natural causes on April 7, 2011, was one of America's most prolific serial killers. He murdered at least five people (and is suspected of additional killings) between 1977 and 1996, and was sentenced to life in prison. True-crime junkies have also entertained the idea that Edwards had a hand in some of the country's biggest unsolved mysteries, including the still-unidentified Zodiac Killer and the death of child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey.

Balascio generally shies away from talking about her father. But in Gimlet's riveting new true-crime podcast The Clearing, out July 18, she opens up about crimes she believes police missed—and the many conspiracy theories that have, for decades, followed her family. ...

Listen to The Clearing on Apple Podcasts or on Spotify."

April Balascio Talks Serial Killer Father in Gimlet's 'The Clearing' Podcast

screen-shot-2019-07-18-at-2-21-30-pm-1563474100.png

(April Balascio)

My lecturer at university told me that edwards was implicated in the Atlanta child murders ...by John cameron......again. The Zodiac I'm considering him for it......because of his daughter stating her father was obsessive with media reports and it's argued he was born 1928 or 1933..........1928 would him old enough for the Zodiac......the scary thing is the murders he's thought to be the killer he was in the area.......the guys a chameleon

I’m frankly afraid to post on this thread, but am equally a glutton for punishment. My apologies if this has been discussed some other place. I happened upon an article referencing EWE while researching something else and admittedly have not taken time to look into this further than reading through this thread and this article.

Something caught my eye, I figured a dedicated thread to the SK would be the place to find someone who’d know if there’s anything to it. Snipped from the link above:
“He had pleaded guilty to killing Bill Lavaco, 21, of Doylestown, and Judith Straub, 18, of Sterling, in 1977. They were shot in the neck at close range.

In Wisconsin, he admitted to killing 19-year-old sweethearts Tim Hack and Kelly Drew, who disappeared from a wedding reception in Jefferson County in August 1980. Their bodies were found weeks later in the woods.”

Based simply on the obvious commonalities - shots to the neck, pairs of victims, dates, geographic location - the Sumter South Carolina “Mystery Couple” came to mind. I’m not at all familiar with EWE but the similarities peaked my curiosity. JMOs FWTW

ETA: Steven Avery? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Just stumbled upon this EWE forum. There is a person on Facebook linking EWE to the Scott Peterson murders. He has also linked EWE to John Gotti and many other notable people.He claims to have a witness named Margot Burns that will only correspond through him. Burns has also provided an affidavit conducted by him and signed by this witness. It's the most bizarre and totally unbelievable tripe I have ever read.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back