EJ's friend SS interview/2 day special on Fox May 2 & 3

Thanks Kappy!!!

And this time, I'm transcribing as soon as it hits the website lol.

Can anyone record tonight? Can the video be 'legally' saved off the Fox site to another site such as YouTube?

Kappy, I can't find the FB. Do you have the link?

lol, well you better believe I will have my camcorder aimed at the screen!!!

I saw the original video and all I can say is wow. TPS will deny deny deny for all eternity because she doesn't want to go to jail, lose her house, her buisness, possibly H. She doesn'f care about Gabriel, EJ, Logan, Gabriel's family or anyone else but her own hide at this point. She has too much at stake.

On top of it all she sits there and hides behind her bible verses on FB. To me she is nothing but a stumbling block. She reminds me of the woman in the bible who steals a baby in the middle of the night and is brought before Solomon. If you are reading here Tammi the story can be found in Kings and remember all darkness shall come to light.

Lil...for those of us who didn't see it....can you tell us where you saw it. I know our friend BeanE was trying to get it. I'd love to see it...

If EJ has told LE everything, then where is the composite sketch of the "couple"? :waitasec:

I think TPS had her attorney pull it for editing. She stopped acquiring friends on her FB at the speed of sound shortly after the article came out. I'm sure she got wind of it, had a hissy and called her attorney.

If EJ has told LE everything, then where is the composite sketch of the "couple"? :waitasec:

I wonder if she just didn't pay enough attn to them to be helpful with a composite sketch....she could hardly pay attn to the judge when he was talking. :twocents:

Welllllll, ................so the plot THICKENS!

LOL, another BOMBSHELL! tonite and it isn't even HLN with NG. ;)

Guess all those 'friends' aren't really friends now are they TS? Just like on your FB? YOU ARE the story.

Gosh! Wonder what EJ is gonna say on tonites interview? :confused:

Come on TS, give us a clue! :crazy:

Nevermind! You aren't as smart as you thought you were, are you? :snooty:

Just sayin'
fran

PS.............Where's that precious BABY? It's is FIRST birthday and he should be spending it with his REAL daddy. :mad:

Thanks Kappy!!!

And this time, I'm transcribing as soon as it hits the website lol.

Can anyone record tonight? Can the video be 'legally' saved off the Fox site to another site such as YouTube?

Kappy, I can't find the FB. Do you have the link?

PattyG has recorded on her tv and uploaded it to here, or at least someway we can link from here. LOL, I know she must have her camera sitting in front of the tv to record cuz sometimes you hear her :twocents: in there. When she does that I {crack-up} and wanna' tallk to her. :)

JMHO
fran

For anybody that missed the ORIGINAL interview with EJ's friend that was on the website from last night until, maybe 4a.m. this morning and then pulled and re-edited.

The friend said Tammi set up the meeting at that particular park, the one the PI was referring to, NOT the original one mentioned by TS. While the friend was talking, they were showing the picture of the park. They even had a brief clip of T&S from an earlier broadcast. (just their picture, no words)

Anyway, there were at least a dozen of us here who saw the ORIGINAL video and he definitely said EJ told him "Tammi set up the meet with the couple!"

Tammi better get her act together!

JMHO
fran

I think TPS had her attorney pull it for editing. She stopped acquiring friends on her FB at the speed of sound shortly after the article came out. I'm sure she got wind of it, had a hissy and called her attorney.

So if that's the case, it's NOT ok for SS to relay informatioin in regards to what EJ told him, but it IS OK for TPS to relay information to Logan that SUPPOSEDLY EJ said...my goodness!

if its legal reasoning behind it being pulled, it may be that coming from SS it is heresay, but if it's from EJ herself, its fair game??

I'm recording tonight on my DVR...But we know how well I relay what I heard, lol, we will need beanE to translate again, hehe

if its legal reasoning behind it being pulled, it may be that coming from SS it is heresay, but if it's from EJ herself, its fair game??

I'm recording tonight on my DVR...But we know how well I relay what I heard, lol, we will need beanE to translate again, hehe

Awwww you did just great, Ives. I just wanted to make double sure people saw that about EJ naming Tammi as the person who arranged Gabe's handoff.

And thank you for recording tonight!

Just to make sure nobody misses that:

Elizabeth Johnson told police that Tammi Peters Smith set up the hand-off of Gabriel Johnson to the couple at Raymond Rimkus Park.

Just getting off from work and catching up. Yeppers, TPS in it, neck deep.

And Fran, you are in great form.

IF YOU ALL COULD PROVIDE UPDATES THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!

I have a cold and am exhausted. It will be really late before they post the vids and I cannot acces it from work. Luckily, I can access this website. I don't think I can handle waiting until tomorrow night!! LOL

Will it be broadcasted live on KABB or My FOx Phoenix?

Let's hope it is from EJ herself...TPS has nothing to back her up and she ain't nothing but a bunch of hearsay...or shesay as I call it...let's hope there is really something in these recorded conversations.....I pray there is...

Wow! I wish I had seen the original video. Thanks for recapping everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back