Elisa Lam - **LIST FACTS ONLY -- Non Discussion**

A friend and I are currently in the process of starting a documentary on Elisa
If you have any insider info, or think you know something that I wont be able to find from regular research, please send me a message.
In addition if you live in Los Angeles and think you could help, let me know.

A friend and I are currently in the process of starting a documentary on Elisa
If you have any insider info, or think you know something that I wont be able to find from regular research, please send me a message.
In addition if you live in Los Angeles and think you could help, let me know.

Read these threads. I know, it may be tedious, but everything you need to know is here. I hope you're honest in your documentary. Here are a few debunked things that have been proven:

The lid on the water tank was off. It was initially reported that it was found on top of the opening -- this is false.

There was no marks or scratches of any sort on Elisa's body, indicating that she got into the tank on her own accord. It would have been extremely difficult to fit a limp body into that small opening without any limbs/etc. making contact with the opening, unless she was bundled or tied up, of which there is also zero indication.

She hits the "door open" button, which is the last button in the middle row of buttons on the elevator panel -- that is why the elevator door stayed ajar (in addition to her exiting and re-entering the elevator).

The only reason why the police video (the one they released) skips time is because there were people who had entered the elevator after EL had exited, and that time was skipped over in order to protect the innocent parties identities -- this is standard protocol. There is nothing sinister or nefarious about why time elapses, as certain youtube videos imply.

There are more. Basically, again, read the threads. There is a lot of bull s*it out there to make the case more "mysterious" than it needs to be. Please be honest in your documentary, and please post it here once it's finished.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back