Elisa lam

kimko.

Reaction score
hello everyone, i'm italian sorry if i make grammar mistakes i'm studying and i'm passionate about psychology especially with regard to mental disorders.
I've seen many times videos of Elisa Lam over many years and I think there is a "rational" explanation
we know that she suffered from bipolar with manic phases
logically if he was prescribed drugs to be taken almost every day we can assume that his illness was quite critical
the manic phases in which the skyrocketing mood is characterized by hyperactivity, unusual gestures and unusual language
if we take this into account that video seems a little less bizarre.
unfortunately I can not call myself an expert but I have two hypotheses
1. she was going through a manic phase characterized by hyperactivity and impervious to these impulses she climbed onto the roof and threw herself into the cistern (in fact I believe she had an almost playful attitude while she was in the lift, she moved often, went out, entered, pushed random keys)
2. he was starting to develop a new pathology perhaps related to the bipolar disorder from which he already suffered which had not yet been diagnosed which caused him to hallucinate

if she was being chased by someone she would never have stopped to wait for an elevator in addition to the fact that no evidence of a possible culprit has ever been found

I have studied and watched the CCTV videos of her in the elevator and with the assistance of my brother I have tried to recreate those videos and movements. Its seemed very critical to the case, to watch those elevator videos over and over again. I agree with the above statement that it seemed very childish and playful in manner, yet if she was having a hallucination or a " funk " due to her meds then it can be safe to say she was not thinking clearly when she went up to that roof. I know this is old at this point. I just discovered this website and this is the first thing that caught my attention.

I don’t believe anyone was chasing Lam, I believe she was doing what most young adults do in new environments, explore. I believe she was using the stairs and the elevator to explore floor to floor. I feel that what we see in the elevator footage is Lam getting onto the elevator after having taken the stairs to the 14th floor. I think she stumbled upon someone or at least three people covering something up. I believe whoever was there heard the elevator and saw Lam getting on, and they lured her off the elevator. In the footage, it looks like someone is talking her off the elevator, someone who knew there was a camera on the elevator. I believe Lam accidentally stumbled across something she was not supposed to see. I have watched and analyze the elevator footage over and over. I believe Lam is talking to at least three people.

I know this case is old, and most people are tired of hearing about it, but I strongly feel that the conclusion to Elisa Lam‘s death is wrong. Too many things don’t add up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back