Elizabeth Johnson-Background Info

I don't know where Malden comes from, however by mapqwest it's only 6.78 miles from boston....maybe that's where GM lives and maybe where she went to school.

I have also wondered if she might have forged some really close relationships with any other foster children in any of the homes where she was placed. Survivors bond and if she was ever in a home(s) which had taken in multiple kids or even one other than her, I think it's possible she may have formed a significant sibling-ike relationship. If she and the other child kept in contact or found each other again via computer she has a like-minded ally who might willingly help her protect her child from the type of experiences she went through. The dilemna is I believe child dependency records including those regarding foster care are sealed.

There's just so much we don't know about EJ. And what we do know, ain't real good. That's what's so bad about this.

For several months, several members joined me in assisting Gabe's family by sleuthing behind the scenes using and developing confidential information. Some of that information is now ready to be released. The information is regarding Elizabeth's maternal family.

The sleuthers are kissdegirl, momtective, prof, and kamille, and they will be posting the information in this thread.

Please note that whereas we have confirmed certain information regarding Elizabeth's maternal grandmother, we will not be posting or linking to that information here, in order to respect her privacy. We will not be confirming her name, or where she lives.

Please note that the identity of one source of information is not being released at this time, in order to protect their privacy.

Thanks,
BeanE

Elizabeth's grandparents:
Grandfather: Ansel Puckett (obit online with diligent search) DOB 16 Mar 1923 --------DOD 6 Feb 2002 Spartanburg, SC
Grandmother: name known but will reserve this private information
Mother: Rosslynn Ann Puckett (Cricket) DOB 7 Sept 1962 DOD 21 June 1998 Waltham, MA
Uncle: name will remain private DOB 1959
Aunt: Jane Louise DOB 26 June 1961

RosslynDeathIndex.jpg

Elizabeth's Aunt Jane was found to have a thread on WS from 2007

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50970&highlight=jane+Louise+Puckett

LINK:
[ame="http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10036"]Jane Louise Puckett,16 (FOUND SAFE),missing ll/23/1977~Colonial Heights, Va. - Help Find The Missing[/ame]

Circumstances of Disappearance
Puckett was last seen hitchhiking south on Interstate 95 near the Washington Street exit in Petersburg, Virginia on November 23, 1977. She and her sister and her sister's boyfriend had skipped school that day. Their plan was to hitchhike to Florida, Orlando. Her sister and her sister's boyfriend did not want to run away and returned home and that was the last time Jane was seen.

*Researchers note* The younger sister with Jane Louise when she left home was Elizabeth's mother Rosslyn.

Jane Louise Puckett,16 (FOUND SAFE),missing ll/23/1977~Colonial Heights, Va.(*researchers note* one month before Gabriel was born)

[ame="http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10036"]Jane Louise Puckett,16 (FOUND SAFE),missing ll/23/1977~Colonial Heights, Va. - Help Find The Missing[/ame]

We have been unable to gather any further information on Jane Louise, a promised press conference never occurred and no further information has ever been released about her being found alive.

db37a1e3-1.jpg

Yes, our jaws hit the floor too and it's been very hard for all of us to sit on this information...we are all thrilled to finally be able to post it:dance:

Grandfather: Ansel Puckett (obit online with diligent search) DOB 16 Mar 1923 --------DOD 6 Feb 2002 Spartanburg, SC
Mother: Rosslynn Ann Puckett (Cricket) DOB 7 Sept 1962 DOD 29 June 2007 Waltham, MA

RosslynDeathIndex.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50970&highlight=jane+Louise+Puckett

LINK:
Jane Louise Puckett,16 (FOUND SAFE),missing ll/23/1977~Colonial Heights, Va. - Help Find The Missing

Puckett was last seen hitchhiking south on Interstate 95 near the Washington Street exit in Petersburg, Virginia on November 23, 1977. She and her sister and her sister's boyfriend had skipped school that day. Their plan was to hitchhike to Florida, Orlando. Her sister and her sister's boyfriend did not want to run away and returned home and that was the last time Jane was seen.

*Researchers note* The younger sister with Jane Louise when she left home was Elizabeth's mother Rosslyn.

Jane Louise Puckett,16 (FOUND SAFE),missing ll/23/1977~Colonial Heights, Va.(*researchers note* one month before Gabriel was born)

Jane Louise Puckett,16 (FOUND SAFE),missing ll/23/1977~Colonial Heights, Va. - Help Find The Missing

We have been unable to gather any further information on Jane Louise, a promised press conference never occurred and no further information has ever been released about her being found alive.

db37a1e3-1.jpg

Yes, our jaws hit the floor too and it's been very hard for all of us to sit on this information...we are all thrilled to finally be able to post it:dance:

:blowkiss: Thank you to my wonderful fellow sleuther's!
:applause: So relieved to share this. :)
:genie:

Now I hope we will hear more info on Jane Louise if she has indeed been found. Why did the press conference not occur as scheduled? Where is this woman and does she know anything about Gabriel and does Elizabeth even know she is alive?!

Wowsa! Interesting stuff, you all. I do hope we learn more about Jane Louise. Wow.

Mother: Rosslynn Ann Puckett (Cricket) DOB 7 Sept 1962 DOD 29 June 2007 Waltham, MA

RosslynDeathIndex.jpg

LINK:

db37a1e3-1.jpg

I'm confused. The death index says she died in 1998?

I'm confused. The death index says she died in 1998?

The death index is from Elizabeth's mother "Rosslyn", the Aunt who was missing for 32 years and found safe a month before Gabriel was born is "Jane Louise" the one in the picture next to Elizabeth...she's alive and out there somewhere.

death.jpg

No, I am talking about the two different dates for death here.

death.jpg

No, I am talking about the two different dates for death here.

That's a mis-type. It's supposed to be 21 Jun 1998. We'll get it fixed...thanks. :)

Amazing how much EJ looks like her aunt. I wish we could find out where she was all those years. Maybe she just was out of touch with the family all those years and didn't want to be found.

It's scary to think that her own aunt was missing for over 30 years.

Yes, definitely very shocking. However, I am kinda happy to hear this news... brings me renewed hope that Gabe may be in hiding after all... I had been thinking she must have killed Gabe because it's impossible to hide someone for so long. But I guess it IS POSSIBLE, and I am hopeful for little Gabe to be alive and safe again.

Add: Actually kinda feel sorry for the grandma, 1 daughter ran away for 32 yrs (IMO ran away, maybe she was abducted unwillingly who knows), and 1 died so young, and now granddaughter is in jail, and great grandson is missing. what a tragic life.

Reminder:

Websleuths is proud to be an advocate for victims. Members are asked to treat victims with dignity, fairness, and respect.

Please keep in mind that family, friends, and loved ones are also considered victims, unless and until they are named persons of interest or suspects by LE or a credible mainstream media source.

Please refrain from sleuthing and casting aspersions on innocent parties.

Thank you -
BeanE

The death index is from Elizabeth's mother "Rosslyn", the Aunt who was missing for 32 years and found safe a month before Gabriel was born is "Jane Louise" the one in the picture next to Elizabeth...she's alive and out there somewhere.

So far as we were able to determine, she's alive. We received information from a reliable source whose identity we are protecting that Jane's mother may have had her declared dead. We have been unable as of yet to confirm that, however, that may account for the silence from LE as to the disposition of the case.

Amazing how much EJ looks like her aunt. I wish we could find out where she was all those years. Maybe she just was out of touch with the family all those years and didn't want to be found.

Yes, obviously, she was out of touch with the family all those years and didn't want to be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back