Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!! Blink nailed it!

I think the important issue is that following several conversations between Seriously Searching, Tony Padilla, Tricia and myself, we were able to facilitate the necessary conversation between the appropriate parties to begin this process.
Moreover, I have spoken with Tim Miller at length, and can tell you I am confident he and his team will extend every resource to help find Caylee.

I also want to give kudos to Cindy Anthony for agreeing to TES involvement. I had been critical of her for my previous attempts to get her to speak with Tim.. As she has, I wanted to acknowledge...

Hopefully this is the first step for Cindy to start coming to grips with things.

It's good to hear she has contacted EquuSearch.

I hope there will be qualified people who now step forward & give the family some emotional support now & help them work through the whole process.... the search.... the trial.

I can't imagine how hard it was for Cindy to take this step.... these past few days must have been sheer hell for her.

I sincerely hope Cindy and George get protection, because after reading the docs, I thought the reason Casey may have murdered her daughter wasn't b/c Cindy loved Caylee more than her, but b/c she thought Caylee loved Cindy more than her. Now she has her all to herself, as sick as that sounds. ok, really jm probably stupid o.

I'm sure TES can use some volunteers if you live close to this area that would be most helpful.

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony. THANK YOU TIM MILLER! LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Now that Cindy has called TES, she is perhaps in Casey's mind saying the same thing, that she really does love Caylee more than her, which makes the living situation dangerous. I'll probably regret posting this.

Ugh. That is so disturbingly reminicent of the BS spewed about Caylee.

Group,

Please note that CPS and the judge in this case forced us to take down our constant updates on Kaylee claiming that it was abuse on her that we were exposing a corrupt group of individuals.

I did not want to undermine this search effort with our Caylee in Orlando. We are the not for profit S.A.V.E. Kaylee. That was our founders original web site when her grand daughter was subject to repeat sexual abuse because Judge Mabel Mayfield, CPS, and the friend of the court forced Kaylee's mother to send her on visits after she was taken to the emergency room with extreme signs of sexual abuse. She was in the care of her father. You can read more about the story at http://www.momsforjustice.org/

I am on the board of directors, as well as Bonii (our founder and grandmother of Kaylee), and Theresa Rose. We are a registered 503(c)(3) not for profit organization that supports sexual abuse and incest victims and the parent trying to protect them. Kaylee is now safe, and you can see the conclusion of our story on the Dr. Phil season opener. The only reason Kaylee is safe now is because the media was able to help us bring light to a corrupt police department, cps, and a judge who was unwilling to protect a 2 year old little girl.

If you want to learn more about S.A.V.E. Kaylee and why it was started see our main page... and to see the story about our other little Kaylee, visit our press release page.

All board members and people involved in our organization are not paid. We are completely made up of volunteers. 75 percent of our money goes to the legal fees of the victims. The other 25% for necessary adminstration expenses. I can assure you in the Caylee case all we have asked for is flyer donations, I have donated my time and effort everyday after work searching for Caylee which is not a normal function of our organization, but it struck a cord with me and S.A.V.E. Kaylee (www.momsforjustice.org) has given me the resources and time to be able to search for Caylee in Orlando independently. We have other cases in the works that you will learn about. But lets not take our focus off of Caylee who is currently not safe!

Joe

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls by many people to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony. THANK YOU TIM MILLER AND EVERYONE THAT MADE SURE TES GOT INVOLVED! LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Thanks,
Joseph S. Jordan
Board Member/Child Advocate
S.A.V.E. Kaylee
(Save Abuse Victims Everywhere)
www.momsforjustice.org
www.josephsjordan.com
joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com
407-489-8717

Thank you josephsjordansr.You have been working very hard behind the scenes. On behalf of Websleuths, thank you so very very much. You are a wonderful person.

Tricia

TES meets with both family and Le in determing initial search parameters. There is no way anyone can influence false info here. TES conducts their own inital inquiry, with both sources. Great Question

The family doesn't know where Caylee is and it is obvious Casey is certainly not going to tell TES. The only hope for TES is LE and the pings off the cellphone during the timeframe of June 16th forward.

I am 100% for TES coming to Florida and giving it their best shot to look for Caylee and pray LE has extensive "pings" from Casey's cellphone.

The family doesn't know where Caylee is and it is obvious Casey is certainly not going to tell TES. The only hope for TES is LE and the pings off the cellphone during the timeframe of June 16th forward.

I am 100% for TES coming to Florida and giving it their best shot to look for Caylee and pray LE has extensive "pings" from Casey's cellphone.

Do you think the best place for TES to start is out near the airport?

I'm sure if TES reads here at all or speaks with Joe Jordan, we can give them plenty of place to search. I am still wondering, however, about where the calls were made from by Casey when she was frantically making those flurry of calls way back when to her mother and father. DO WE KNOW WHERE THESE CALLS CAME FROM?

I'm sure if TES reads here at all or speaks with Joe Jordan, we can give them plenty of place to search. I am still wondering, however, about where the calls were made from by Casey when she was frantically making those flurry of calls way back when to her mother and father. DO WE KNOW WHERE THESE CALLS CAME FROM?

The only info about phone calls so far is what the media reported about the pings on the 17th (I believe) around the airport.

Now if BH Padilla orders that 2500 ping service he mentioned the other day, perhaps this will widen the possibilities for TES. But then, for all we know, LE has all this information.

Caylee was just added to their web site. Thank the Lord!!!!! Maybe we will find out the truth.!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yeah!!! It's about time. I have been saying for a very long time that somebody should call Tim Miller @ TX Equusearch. They rock at what they do. Many, many times when they don't find the person or their remains the pressure alone is enough that the perpetrator of the crime confesses or someone else involved with the crime comes forward with the information needed to locate. Last year in the case of Jessie and her unborn daughter once Tim Miller/Tx Equusearch came Bobby Cutts confessed and they finally found them both!

This is a truly wonderful!

I live in Orlando. I just printed out my application and will be faxing it today!!!

There is a $25 fee...will I not be able to help until they get my check? Wonder if I can put it on a credit card over the phone...

So glad to hear. I was going to email them today (equuasearch) and ask why they haven't gotten involved. They have been successful in a lot of cases. Hopefully, they will find Caylee. I wish her alive and I almost bought into the theory but after the 400 pg document - no doubt harm has come to this girl. Question: Why if Cindy thought her daughter to be a sociopath didn't she seek help for her. For crying out loud, Cindy is a healthcare provider, she is a trained professional. This family must be so totally dysfunctional.

Orlandoans,
Just fax in your form and then mail in your check. Looks like they don't have a credit card machine to do it over the phone. The lady who answered the phone was nice and said she'd put me in the file for the Caylee search. Just get your application in the sooner the better. And if something happens and we don't go on the search the $ is for a good cause (imho).

I just got off the phone with them and they told me the same thing: fax the form, mail the check and a witness is not necessary for the form (even though it asks for one). She got off the phone by saying, "So, you'll be at the search this weekend?" And I told her that if they needed me, I'd be there. She made it seem like they would use anyone who was able to be there.

I know I'm behind, but I can't keep up with this thread :)

I am so happy to hear that TES is going to look for Caylee. There are now several resources coming together with all their different, but very important, abilities and hopefully Caylee will be found.

KUDOs to TES and all those involved in getting them to Florida (yes, even Cindy).

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member