Eulogy's for Caylee: Say goodbye in your own way

Sweet Girl, it breaks my heart to think that fear may have been what you felt in your last moments on this earth. I'm not a religious person, but I believe in spirit and I believe in love and I hope that today yours was lifted and freed with love and by love.

caylee

you were the best thing that ever happened to you family, i can tell just by watching them how much your nan and papa joe loved and now miss you. watch over them and give them strength and comfort, they really need it right now.

because of the bad thing that happened to you, it has shown everyone how someone they love can be gone in an instant. i know the thought of what happend to you makes me hug my baby girl more often, and i'm sure there are many others who do the same. half of that hug is for you little one. I never met you, but i'm surely never going to forget you. rest in peace caylee.

Little Angels

When God calls little children
to dwell with him above,
we mortals sometime question
the wisdom of His love.

For no heartache compares with
the death of one small child
who does so much to make our world,
seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling
the aged to his fold,
so He picks a rosebud,
before it can grow old.

God knows how much we need them,
and so He takes but few,
to make the land of Heaven
more beautiful to view.

Believing this is difficult still
somehow we must try.
The saddest word mankind knows
will always be"Goodbye."
So when a little child departs,
we who are left behind
must realize God loves children,
Angels are hard to find.

Author Unknown

Dear Caylee,
I know that today you are in heaven trying out your new angel's wings
flitting about the clouds squealing with laughter, playing with all the precious children who have gone home before you. You have no worries no cares. Throughout eternity you will be held safely in the arms of a loving GOD happy and waiting for the rest of your family to join you in time. GOD bless you Caylee Marie Anthony you will never be forgotten. :hug:

Caylee, You're resting with Jesus in Heaven now and will be with him forever, for eternity. You're not an angel, you're higher than the angels, but your angel in Heaven always saw the face of God while you were here on Earth.

Little Angel, you will not be forgotten.

picture.php

Rest in Peace little Caylee Marie Anthony! I hope you enjoy your angel wings!

Dear sweet Caylee,

Know you are loved, though you may never have known an unselfish love. My Alan was born a week before you and I often sang this song to him:

No one can hurt you now, sleep sound in Jesus little Caylee.

That is beautiful and it made me cry.

Dear Caylee,

I never knew you until this tragedy was brought to the world's attention. The people that knew you were truly blessed by your love and life. May God and all the angels shower you with love.

You have taught the world what joy and light children bring to our lives.

God Bless you little Angel!

I’m not nearly as eloquent as all of you, but I have to try to say what I’m thinking somewhere.

Caylee,

In August I heard about you missing. I began following closely, and found myself having an internal monologue. It felt wasted, and I turned my voice to God. I was seeking comfort. I felt that you were gone, but I was asking for hope and for you to be safe wherever you were. I had prayed from time to time in my life, usually when something bad was happening… hey, I’m honest. ;) When I was praying for you, and for my own comfort, something wonderful happened. I started praying when things around me were good. I felt the need to share my gratitude, rather than just my pain. I prayed with thanks for my children, thanks for my husband, and thanks for the love in my home, and the safety that my own children enjoy, every day I did this, along with prayers for you!

For my stronger relationship with God, I thank you Caylee… you made me a better person.

While I never met you, I’ve thought about you every day since that day in August. I’ve read, I’ve watched, I’ve prayed, I’ve laughed, and of course I’ve cried. I have wished so much that things could have been different for you, that I could have known and protected you myself. While these things sometimes weigh on my soul, I wonder, how many people have you delivered to God, just like me?

Even in life you were a precious angel, and now, as you watch over us all, I hope we can make you proud. Those of us that want to speak for you, to champion for you, I hope you can guide us in the right direction. Because of you, Caylee, I want to fight for children who are lost and hurt near me. I am still trying to figure out how to best do that. I have some ideas, and I hope that while I’m seeking this part of my life, that you are proud… because you did this too.

In life you were beautiful, precious, precocious and perfect just as you were. Watching the videos of you make me smile, and sometimes laugh, and sometimes worry. I know the latter is mostly unease because I know how you left this world. I hope that one day that worry fades, and I can watch them and see just you, perfect as you were. And in your new form, are!

Thank you for reminding me to hug my children more tightly. You have reminded me that everything they do is a gift and that when they get into trouble that it too is a precious moment because it is a learning experience. These things I did try to do, or tried to remember, but I admit to being somewhat complacent… and you reminded me not to be. Thank you so much for that too.

When I sing to my boys tonight, I hope you hear it too.

Goodnight my angel, time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say
I promised I would never leave you
And you should always know
Wherever you may go, no matter where you are
I never will be far away

Goodnight my angel, now it's time to sleep
And still so many things I want to say
Remember all the songs you sang for me
When we went sailing on an Emerald Bay
And like a boat out on the ocean
I'm rocking you to sleep
The water's dark and deep inside this ancient heart
You'll always be a part of me

Goodnight my angel, now it's time to dream
And dream how wonderful your life will be
Someday your child may cry, and if you sing this lullaby
Then in your heart, there will always be a part of me
Someday we'll all be gone, but lullabies go on and on
They never die, that's how you and I will be
-My children’s favorite… Lullaby by Billy Joel

Love you little peanut,
Lisa

Bumpity bump

Dear Sweet Little Angel,

Everytime I see your picture and hear your tiny voice talking and singing it brings happy tears to my eyes. Caylee, you were such a loving child. I'll never forget that kiss you gave your Great Grandpa. I'll never forget the way you asked your Great Grandpa if he was tired. I know that you are now filled with love from all the angels in Heaven and you will now be our Angel. RIP sweet Caylee!

Dear Caylee,

When I first saw your pictures and videos on TV, I thought you were so wonderfully cute and adorable and always smiling! I wanted to find out what happened to you, and everyday for the last 7 months not a day has gone by that I did not think of you and pray for you. I do not have a child yet, but I want to someday. I would have loved for you to be in my family! I believed your grandma Ci-Ci when she said yesterday that you woke up every morning with a smile on your face or making cooing sounds. I bet you loved getting up and playing with your toys and your sweet little puppies, Tillie and Tinker! And then running outside to your playhouse or sandbox. I can just imagine your wonderful energy flowing through your house, sneaking up on Jo-Jo and getting him up to play with you or watch a movie.

Even though I never met you, I feel I know much about you and your brief time here on earth. I know you are safe and happy now, and I know you will keep watch over your family. They love and miss you so! You can be sure your short life here has made a difference in people's lives. I think that because of you many will appreciate their family ties more. I know I do.

Thank you, Caylee. You are a beautiful heavenly angel now. Fly high, sweet baby!

Love, Michelle

Originally posted by Suzet:
Little Angel, you will not be forgotten.

How beautiful is your picture. . .just like MY Angel-Cat, Tobi, now in Paradise.
I can just see him marching forward in the heavenly realms, comforting little
Angel Caylee: Rest in peace & love!

(And we, too, derive comfort from such images.)

May God bless Caylee Anthony, precious angel and bless the Anthony family too!

Verité;3295462 said:
How beautiful is your picture. . .just like MY Angel-Cat, Tobi, now in Paradise.
I can just see him marching forward in the heavenly realms, comforting little
Angel Caylee: Rest in peace & love!

(And we, too, derive comfort from such images.)

Thank you. Caylee's cat is named Penny. I tried to make the cat look like her. I also got terribly choked up over the whole image, but wanted to share it anyway.

Rest in Peace, Caylee.
May the Lord bless you and protect you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jyquanstewart699