"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry

After reading through many recent posts on the various threads tonight, I ran across a mention of KC's "Diary of Days" and was struck by something in a way I hadn't been before. It seems that many things seem different after a year has passed and we have been blessed with so many doc dumps. If this has been pondered before, I am sorry I missed it. The line from "DOD" that states "On the worst of days, Remember the words spoken." I am now wondering if that might not have been directed at CA because of something that she may have said to KC during the alledged fight on June 15. Something that KC is now inferring may be why she killed Caylee? "Remember the words spoken." According to CA herself, there were clues in what KC said. So now I am wondering if maybe the key line from this poem wasn't the "everyone lies, everyone dies." part but the line "remember the words spoken." :waitasec:

That is very interesting.I agree,old info seems to take on new meaning after a year with the A's. It may very well be a reference to something CA said.Or maybe what KC said.Like"you will never see her again.Just speculating.

After reading through many recent posts on the various threads tonight, I ran across a mention of KC's "Diary of Days" and was struck by something in a way I hadn't been before. It seems that many things seem different after a year has passed and we have been blessed with so many doc dumps. If this has been pondered before, I am sorry I missed it. The line from "DOD" that states "On the worst of days, Remember the words spoken." I am now wondering if that might not have been directed at CA because of something that she may have said to KC during the alledged fight on July 15. Something that KC is now inferring may be why she killed Caylee? "Remember the words spoken." According to CA herself, there were clues in what KC said. So now I am wondering if maybe the key line from this poem wasn't the "everyone lies, everyone dies." part but the line "remember the words spoken." :waitasec:

That's very interesting. I hadn't thought of those words being directed towards CA, I had thought KC was saying them to herself. But, your angle makes better sense w/ what we know about these two.

That's why I love WS! You all catch so much and are able to glean things I haven't. :blowkiss:

"On the worst of days, Remember the words spoken."

I always figured it had to do with the fight of the 15th. Like---> "I'd rather see this snot nosed kid dead before you get her".

P.S
Guess I git stuck on the "snot nosed kid". Sorry!

That's very interesting. I hadn't thought of those words being directed towards CA, I had thought KC was saying them to herself. But, your angle makes better sense w/ what we know about these two.

That's why I love WS! You all catch so much and are able to glean things I haven't. :blowkiss:

I believe that KC's DOD was in response to CA's My Caylee is Missing that Cindy created on her MySpace. I firmly believe that when KC says "remember the words spoken"-it is directly aimed at Cindy and the fight! Further in the DOD-KC states "what is given can be taken away!"
I think there are many reasons why Cindy defends KC. The biggest one, or at least the first one, is that IF KC(the spiteful b!tch) killed Caylee then it was CA's words that were the last straw for KC! Cindy will never admit that to herself or anyone else.
But, that shouldn't be hard to accept-even Cindy's mother Shirley got it when she said KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee!:furious:

I believe that KC's DOD was in response to CA's My Caylee is Missing that Cindy created on her MySpace. I firmly believe that when KC says "remember the words spoken"-it is directly aimed at Cindy and the fight! Further in the DOD-KC states "what is given can be taken away!"
I think there are many reasons why Cindy defends KC. The biggest one, or at least the first one, is that IF KC(the spiteful b!tch) killed Caylee then it was CA's words that were the last straw for KC! Cindy will never admit that to herself or anyone else.
But, that shouldn't be hard to accept-even Cindy's mother Shirley got it when she said KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee!:furious:

That theory makes perfect sense those words would be an "answer" to CA's maudlin post on July 3 (although I can't remember the exact date KC's comment was posted.

And "regardless of how things happened" (one of the phrases KC used to LE which really, really bugged me) - if Shirley was right about KC hating CA more than she loved Caylee, I can only imagine what she may have had in store for her if things had not played out the way they did.

I personally think her original plan was to eliminate her parents (those pesky "household weapons" can cause all kinds of unfortunate "accidents"), and move AH Chez Hopespring as her live-in au pair while KC earned her nanny money with a job more suited to her liking (on her back). I think she may have killed Caylee to take her away from CA, but I have a feeling her first fantasy would have been to triumph over CA by eliminating her as competition for Caylee's affection. She may not have wanted to actually take care of her own child, but I think it would have pleased her ego to replace CA as the sole object of the sweet, unconditional love of a child. It may not have been a practical plan (given the mortgage debt the Anthony's were into), but KC has shown over and over that her plans are hastily thought out and poorly executed. But somehow that fight with CA put a wrench in her plans and Caylee ended up leaving this world earlier than KC may have planned.

This is one of the most toxic mother-daughter relationships I have ever seen and I think its theme will be very central to this trial.

That theory makes perfect sense those words would be an "answer" to CA's maudlin post on July 3 (although I can't remember the exact date KC's comment was posted.

And "regardless of how things happened" (one of the phrases KC used to LE which really, really bugged me) - if Shirley was right about KC hating CA more than she loved Caylee, I can only imagine what she may have had in store for her if things had not played out the way they did.

I personally think her original plan was to eliminate her parents (those pesky "household weapons" can cause all kinds of unfortunate "accidents"), and move AH Chez Hopespring as her live-in au pair while KC earned her nanny money with a job more suited to her liking (on her back). I think she may have killed Caylee to take her away from CA, but I have a feeling her first fantasy would have been to triumph over CA by eliminating her as competition for Caylee's affection. She may not have wanted to actually take care of her own child, but I think it would have pleased her ego to replace CA as the sole object of the sweet, unconditional love of a child. It may not have been a practical plan (given the mortgage debt the Anthony's were into), but KC has shown over and over that her plans are hastily thought out and poorly executed. But somehow that fight with CA put a wrench in her plans and Caylee ended up leaving this world earlier than KC may have planned.

This is one of the most toxic mother-daughter relationships I have ever seen and I think its theme will be very central to this trial.

ITA By the way-KC's Diary of Days was uploaded to KC's MySpace on July 7 2008-4 days after Cindy's My Caylee is Missing was created! KC "hates"Cindy, as is evident when she was gleeful that Cindy was crying at the Aug. jail visit. IMO Cindy has little love for KC, but doesn't want any part of any motivation for KC murdering Caylee! I think that is the main reaon Cindy defends KC. :furious:

*snipped*

FWIW...IIRC, the computer forensics indicate the Diary of Days MSWord doc was created on the laptop on 7/2. That doesn't mean it was finished, only that a file was created with that name on that date. So, the idea to write it started as early as 7/2, before Cindy posted her 7/3 Myspace entry.

Respectfully bumped.

True-KC started her DOD on 7/2-but-she didn't post it on her MySpace till 7/7. On 7/2 between 0:13:32 - 0:37:38 someone from the Anthony home called Casey's cell phone 8 times. Each call was followed by Casey calling her Voice Mail.

The next call from the Anthony home to Casey's phone was at 7:14:23 and was 3 minutes in length. Casey returned the call at 8:01:25 and was 22 minutes in length.

The last call from the Anthony home to Casey was made at 20:52:31 followed by Casey calling her Voice Mail.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716
Cindy was on vacation that week. So, I'm sure that was Cindy calling over and over to get in touch with KC to make plans to have Caylee for the 4th.
I think both CA and KC are :banghead: with each other! KC apparently said Cindy could have Caylee for the 4th and then (of course) stood her up!
Hence, the My Caylee is Missing and the Diary of Days! IMO
Also, KC started her Diary of Days at 10:42 AM that morning-I'd say someone was very "frushtrated"!!

"On the worst of days, Remember the words spoken."

I always figured it had to do with the fight of the 15th. Like---> "I'd rather see this snot nosed kid dead before you get her".

P.S
Guess I git stuck on the "snot nosed kid". Sorry!

Are you talking about the "snot head" comment?

This is a line straight out of Spiderman. Seriously.

I think she just took a bunch of cliche'd comments and threw them together.

That's just it! KC has never had an original thought in her life.

She just culled a lot of song lyrics and posted them.

I don't think they really mean anything.

Someone said KC always kept a diary. I wonder if this might be where she kept it? Odd...LE should check it out.

LE did. I think they found that she gave that up awhile back. The found part of an old one.

BTW I know we originally speculated that the line "with great power, comes great consequence" was a messed-up version of the Spiderman "with great power comes great responsibility" line. But now that we know what movies she rented on June 16 right after (IMHO) killing Caylee, I believe that line may have come from the Jumper movie, which has that exact quote in it.

BTW I know we originally speculated that the line "with great power, comes great consequence" was a messed-up version of the Spiderman "with great power comes great responsibility" line. But now that we know what movies she rented on June 16 right after (IMHO) killing Caylee, I believe that line may have come from the Jumper movie, which has that exact quote in it.

When I saw that movie (Jumper) I about fell out of my chair when that line came up! I've heard that movie described as being about a mother abandoning her child...........not quite the gist of the movie to say the least. The real relevance of the movie is that quote!

Does anyone have a link to a screenshot of the Diary of Days?

thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a link to a screenshot of the Diary of Days?

thanks in advance!

An MSWord document entitled "diary of days.doc" was bookmarked. The Metadata
Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the
GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am. However, remember, it was KC who had Cindy's laptop!
Page 2 http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf

diary of days.

On the worst of days,
Remember the words spoken.

Trust no one,
Only yourself.

With great power,
Comes great consequence.

What is given,
Can be taken away.

Everyone lies.

Everyone dies.

Life will never be easy.

On the worst of days,
Remember the words spoken.

Hold your head high.

Smile.

Love unconditionally.

Tomorrow is a brand new day.

Note: “Diary of Days” was posted on Casey’s myspace page on 07 Jul 2008
Page 28 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

LE didn't find any *advertiser censored* piccies of KC. Did you send it to them?

BTW-- CA DID insist that KC get a job and take care of Caylee. That's what the fight on the 15th was all about.

Have seen the picture courtscribe was writing about, it is not KC....Even in this chick's compromising position, she is prettier than KC, and has an obvoius, I mean obvious, boob job.

ITA By the way-KC's Diary of Days was uploaded to KC's MySpace on July 7 2008-4 days after Cindy's My Caylee is Missing was created! KC "hates"Cindy, as is evident when she was gleeful that Cindy was crying at the Aug. jail visit. IMO Cindy has little love for KC, but doesn't want any part of any motivation for KC murdering Caylee! I think that is the main reaon Cindy defends KC. :furious:

And I betcha that KC read CA's MySpace entry as a saved file before CA even uploaded it.

bbm: you are spot on with your thinking :clap::clap::clap:

The poem should read "everyone is capable of lying or has probably told a lie".

Where does this carp "everyone lies" come from?

If you believe that, you are justifying the behavior for yourself.

I'm capable of lying but am not known as a liar.

Choices, we all have choices.

The poem should read "everyone is capable of lying or has probably told a lie".

Where does this carp "everyone lies" come from?

If you believe that, you are justifying the behavior for yourself.

I'm capable of lying but am not known as a liar.

Choices, we all have choices.

KC was writing from her family experiences. She had no clue that society works opposite of the A clan ways.

And of course, KC does blame everyone, especially CA for causing KC do bad and commit illegal actions - like murder Caylee. She is telling us in the DOD, CA is a tyrant and KC has now warned CA and her actions will be swift and then KC will be happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22
Back