Everything Amanda Bynes

This girl is going to end up killing someone. I know a lot of people fear that she's going to be the one that ends up dead but I honestly think it's going to be the other way around and that she is the one that actually hurts someone else. :-/

Amanda Bynes
I'd Like to Slit Dad's Wrists
And Throw Him in a Ditch [AUDIO]

Amanda Bynes dreams of murdering her dad, slitting her mom's wrists and burning her house down, and she attacks a friend, telling him, "You're so gay it hurts my feelings" ... and it's all on tape.

The audio was recorded a week ago by one of Amanda's West Hollywood roommates as they drove. It's the first time we've been able to hear Amanda's ramblings when she goes off the rails.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/15/amand...murder-family-homophobic-audio/#ixzz3JCvr3jpZ

Just sad:

"Amanda Bynes says she does NOT want to kill her family -- claiming the audio TMZ posted of her saying she wanted to murder her dad and slit her mom's wrists ... was just a joke."

"Bynes says, "i was obviously joking about hurting my family - i straight up don't believe in harming a soul."

"In a tweet Saturday, she added ... "I said what I said in jest & if you don't understand that then know I'm in therapy to talk about my dad issues and that will solve my concerns with ppl invading my private life. I am one of the most thoughtful girls you'll ever meet so don't read into what I joke about."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3JER2atU8

I feel so sorry for this girl she is clearly in distress and doesn't know what to do (buying cartier for strangers) I wish the very best for her, britney got through this and amanda can too, mental illness kills, depression is not always obvious but suicide is. Also robin williams r.i.p x

This girl is going to end up killing someone. I know a lot of people fear that she's going to be the one that ends up dead but I honestly think it's going to be the other way around and that she is the one that actually hurts someone else. :-/

Amanda Bynes
I'd Like to Slit Dad's Wrists
And Throw Him in a Ditch [AUDIO]

Amanda Bynes dreams of murdering her dad, slitting her mom's wrists and burning her house down, and she attacks a friend, telling him, "You're so gay it hurts my feelings" ... and it's all on tape.

The audio was recorded a week ago by one of Amanda's West Hollywood roommates as they drove. It's the first time we've been able to hear Amanda's ramblings when she goes off the rails.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/15/amand...murder-family-homophobic-audio/#ixzz3JCvr3jpZ

I think you're right. Amanda may get upset about her parents and lash out at anyone around her. I also think somebody will end up taking advantage of her mental condition and hehlp spend her money. moo

:no: I not optimistic about this. I hope to be as wrong as can be but this seems like an unwise thing. The off all meds thing.

:no: I not optimistic about this. I hope to be as wrong as can be but this seems like an unwise thing. The off all meds thing.

Off all meds and in control of her finances.:banghead::banghead::banghead: Do they really think she's gonna graduate USC with a degree in Psychology? She'll be lucky if she's even accepted.

limited access to money is not so worrisome to me, as long as checks and balances remain in place to seize control of things if and when things go off the rails again. But if she's truly been diagnosed with the illnesses claimed the on and off meds thing is scary to me. Seems dangerous. Hopefully being very carefully medically supervised.

limited access to money is not so worrisome to me, as long as checks and balances remain in place to seize control of things if and when things go off the rails again. But if she's truly been diagnosed with the illnesses claimed the on and off meds thing is scary to me. Seems dangerous. Hopefully being very carefully medically supervised.
Why don't they just give her an allowance instead? I think it's stupid to give her access to her bank accounts when she's off her meds. Who knows what she'll blow her money on? What if she goes out and buys a gun or drugs???

When my oldest daughter still lived at home we watched The Amanda Show on Nickelodeon all the time. Then later we also watched the show she was in with Jennie Garth. I always enjoyed her acting. She was so adorable, funny and talented. I hope things are going well for her.

March 19, 2023:
Amanda Bynes has reportedly been placed on a psychiatric hold after she was found naked walking the streets of downtown Los Angeles Sunday.

TMZ reports Bynes was seen walking in the DTLA area without any clothes on before she flagged a car down and apparently told the driver she was "coming down from a psychotic episode."

Bynes herself called 911, the publication reported.

March 19, 2023:

Amanda Bynes has reportedly been placed on a psychiatric hold after she was found naked walking the streets of downtown Los Angeles Sunday.

TMZ reports Bynes was seen walking in the DTLA area without any clothes on before she flagged a car down and apparently told the driver she was "coming down from a psychotic episode."

Bynes herself called 911, the publication reported.
It shows a great deal of progress IMO if she recognized she needed help, initiated the 911 call, consented to evaluation by professionals.

If gives me hope for her.

I hope and pray that she can finally deal with, and calm her demons. She is such a talented, comedian and actress, and I hate this for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back