Evidence Discussion

Found this: http://glennindawson.blogspot.com/

Think this guy has been reporting his findings on the NG forum. Be sure to read the comments that he makes to his own blogs. Kind of hard to follow but interesting.

Found this: http://glennindawson.blogspot.com/

Think this guy has been reporting his findings on the NG forum. Be sure to read the comments that he makes to his own blogs. Kind of hard to follow but interesting.

Hi Woofie and thanks for the link. It was a good point he made about Tabor claiming Hilton was calm and the waitresses saying loud, argumentative and nearly hung up on Tabor a few times. I do recall reading that from the waitresses before. I guess Tabor considered that calm?

Woofie, welcome to Websleuths, and this is a great link, there's a lot of interesting things on it.

http://glennindawson.blogspot.com/2008/02/ago-mr.html
"I am confident that I have located 5 of his killing fields in the area known as "Wolfscratch". I ordered the K-9 Rescue to verify the graves: one grave read 18+ bodies. The GBI blocked them even tohough I would have paid for them out of my pocket."

I'm curious as to how valid it is what the poster of this says. 18+ bodies?? Wow.. i think they need to take him seriously if what he is saying is true, it could tie up a lot of unsolved cases over the years.

Glenn Dawson seems to have a lot of useful interesting information about Hilton on his site, i think we should invite him to websleuths.

Glenn Dawson seems to have a lot of useful interesting information about Hilton on his site, i think we should invite him to websleuths.

I was haunted by that picture of those jeans in my dreams last night. I agree, I think he does have alot of information. GBI has no reason to pursue GMH anymore. Their case is closed. Who are these other victims?

Glenn Adams posts on Topix's Wes Side Story blog about AT hikers, and on Gretawire. I think perhaps other places too, but those are where remember seeing him quite a lot. He very well may have found a cabin where Hilton stayed off and on, but Adams also blogs about how the "demon of Hilton entered his head"...

Yeah, and he has a pic of himself after the 'demon entered" where he says he looks just like Hilton.

Well, if we can sort through the "demon part" from the factual information, we may have something that will help with some unsolved cases. We'll just have to "sort" through.

Glenn in Dawson doesn't look too credible to me. While it would not surprise me to find that GMH sometime slept in abandoned houses or barns or outbuildings, this blogger provides no reason for choosing this particular domicile as Hilton's "den" - nothing about the van having been seen there, nothing about witnesses seeing GMH there, nothing concrete at all -- just his own seemingly supernatural divining abilities. :rolleyes: It is little wonder GBI is ignoring this guy.

Then he goes on to say that he used a dowsing rod to identify grave sites and that the rod was capable of identifying the number of bodies in said grave sites. I'd like to take this guy to a cemetery with unmarked graves and see if he could find the burial sites - my guess is he couldn't.

Someone asked where the other bodies are - in Glenn's imagination is my guess. While I believe GMH has killed others, I don't think he reused sites much if at all. His nomadic pattern leads me to believe his victims will be widely distributed - not 18 deep at a specific site.

I agree, Hiker. This is apparently the same glennadams which Marchmallow pointed out to us in the 'Deadly Encounters...' thread. He was posting long comments on a news website about demons and dousing. His daughter at one point posted begging her dad to get help for his PTSD. I think he lives nearby, and Meredith's murder has affected him tremendously. Hilton has hurt many people.

Someone asked where the other bodies are - in Glenn's imagination is my guess. While I believe GMH has killed others, I don't think he reused sites much if at all. His nomadic pattern leads me to believe his victims will be widely distributed - not 18 deep at a specific site.

Meredith and John didn't fit a pattern of reused sites. I can't understand what Glenn is basing this theory on.
I also was confused when I tried to access the Hilton/cannibal article and found nothing referring to the title of cannibal.
His is on base with some things, but some others need clarification.

I did read most of his posts on Marchmallow's link, pang. Glenn believes that the spirits of all the people whom Hilton has murdered have entered into him and he wants to help them rest in peace. His heart is good, and he does have some very specific and curious things to say. I just had to stop reading when his daughter came on begging him to please return to his family and reality. I would not discourage others from reading...it just struck me as a man having a very personal traumatic time. I hope he finds peace.

Meredith and John didn't fit a pattern of reused sites. I can't understand what Glenn is basing this theory on.
I also was confused when I tried to access the Hilton/cannibal article and found nothing referring to the title of cannibal.
His is on base with some things, but some others need clarification.

No, neither did Cheryl fit a pattern of reused sites, so far as I know.

I think Glenn is basing his theory on his supernatural dowsing ability. AS for the cannibal thing, Glenn equates Hilton with Albert Hamilton Fish, who was reported to be a cannibal as well as serial killer.

Read some of his stuff over at Topix, it's a little "out there"... Adams has been very active tracking what he thinks are Hilton's footsteps, and may have found some things. However, I think Hiker is right, poor fellow might be suffering PTSD or the like. I wouldn't count on 18+ bodies showing up until the GBI digs them up...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back