Evidence Photos Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird, though...I believe the photos were taken at Ricardo's close to the last time Casey and Caylee were there (June 10?). Was Caylee wearing the same exact outfit just a few days later?

Since I'm assuming that GA may have been initially describing what he saw her wearing the last time he saw her (which was originally on the 9th), then his description of her outfit may have been true. If KC had a falling out with her mom and left to spend the night at RM's, Caylee may have been wearing the same clothes the next day when the pix were taken.

I realize it would be odd for her to wear the same outfit a few days later but when KC was leaving on the 16th, they may have just come out of the dryer, or it could be that it was a new favorite of Caylee's. At that age, my daughter had fave outfits for a little while , and I was always washing them so she could "pick out" her own clothes.

However, if KC had simply let her sleep in them and run around the next day in them at RM's, then ditched them in the car if she came home later and dressed her quickly in another outfit so GA or CA wouldn't notice - then those clothes may have simply already been in the car on the 16th. If Caylee had an accident in the car the afternoon of the 16th, spilled food or whatever on her outfit, then KC may have used them to change her into something dry.

I agree, the teeshirt thing is some kind of clue to what was going on during the dates in question, but it's hard to narrow down what that might be.

this is what bothers me......the only thing that keeps the june 16th date is the fathers day video and the sign in form at papa's......

what if those were altered?.......what if it was the 9-10th instead of the 16th?......:waitasec:.......i need to look at the calander and timeline....but i dont think anyone seen caylee after that......

**add** TonE went with KC and caylee to the cheese factory on the 12th....

this is what bothers me......the only thing that keeps the june 16th date is the fathers day video and the sign in form at papa's......

what if those were altered?.......what if it was the 9-10th instead of the 16th?......:waitasec:.......i need to look at the calander and timeline....but i dont think anyone seen caylee after that......

Well, even if KC left again on the 16th - not to return home - we do know that CA took her to Mt. Dora for Father's Day on the 15th (unless the dates were changed on that video which I haven't heard any speculation about). I think that even though KC immediately knew it was 31 days (which would be about the 15th or 16th in her head), perhaps GA and CA zeroed in on the 9th, because that was the day a really big fight had first occurred (somehow I don't see it as KC's theft from her grandmother - that took place earlier and may have already been a subject of a previous altercation. Perhaps it was the Anything But Clothes party that had happened a couple weeks earlier, which I'm sure KC passed off as being "work" so CA would babysit. Or the fact that KC blew her mom off for a whole week when she took vacation so they could "bond". Who knows? KC's disrespect and selfishness seems limitless.).

I can see a repeat of a fight after that since KC left and stayed away the whole day on Father's Day, and CA had to return Caylee from Mt. Dora mid-afternoon but KC didn't even bother to leave AL's until about 8:30 pm or so. I'm sure CA was sick and tired of KC saying she'd be around to take care of her daughter and then being a no-show. I'm sure CA was sick of trying to get her daughter to grow up and assume responsibility for her and her daughter's life.

**add** TonE went with KC and caylee to the cheese factory on the 12th....
Employees from the Mt. Dora nursing home verified that Cindy and Caylee visited Cindy's father on June 15. Shirley e-mailed her sister on June 15 about Cindy and Caylee coming to her house that afternoon for chili. LE interviewed both Shirley and her husband. According to Cindy, she changed her attitude toward LE because her parents were interviewed.

I missed any evidence that Ricardo took pictures of Caylee in the pink "Big Trouble" t-shirt in June. Where did that information come from? TIA

Employees from the Mt. Dora nursing home verified that Cindy and Caylee visited Cindy's father on June 15. Shirley e-mailed her sister on June 15 about Cindy and Caylee coming to her house that afternoon for chili. LE interviewed both Shirley and her husband. According to Cindy, she changed her attitude toward LE because her parents were interviewed.

I missed any evidence that Ricardo took pictures of Caylee in the pink "Big Trouble" t-shirt in June. Where did that information come from? TIA
also the picture of caylee and grandpa was confirmed as taken June 15 at 12:03
page 22 or 23
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

your right....i forgot about the chili and email that shirley had....:blushing:

for some darn reason that tape of caylee on fathers day....still bugs me....i dont know why....i keep trying to pin point what it is....either way....your right...:).....the shirt and hair clip....ugg....pictures of her in them...and then her found in them.....:(.....that outfit she might of had in her car already....from spending the nights here and there....not home much druing that first week or so......

48_full.jpg

If this is a duplicate post, please delete.
This site has displayed color photos of Caylee's shorts and blanket found at the remains site.
http://www..com/2010/01/color-pic-of-shorts-caylee-anthony-was-wearing-when-murdered/
To this day, it's still like a punch in the stomach to see and read information concerning this case.

This is the first time I have seen this photo! Did you know anything about it....where it was shot, when, etc?

Notice the circles around her eyes, and is it normal for her pupils to be THAT dilated?

Quick reminder.
if you have information that you cannot share on the open board, it is not ok to post that you are sending someone a pm to seemingly share the information that you are not sharing with others.

IOW, if you can't share it, don't mention it and share it with whomever you choose privately.

thanks.

your right....i forgot about the chili and email that shirley had....:blushing:

for some darn reason that tape of caylee on fathers day....still bugs me....i dont know why....i keep trying to pin point what it is....either way....your right...:).....the shirt and hair clip....ugg....pictures of her in them...and then her found in them.....:(.....that outfit she might of had in her car already....from spending the nights here and there....not home much druing that first week or so......

Me too. It's in Caylee's eyes. That's the same look seen in other videos such as the high chair piece. At the beginning of that video Caylee is relaxed, eyes twinkling and she's attempting to interact with the person shooting the video. After a few moments Caylee's expression changes, her demeanor changes. IIRC, there's another video taken of Caylee in the tub. Does anyone remember that one?

My hypothesis regarding the video of Caylee at the nursing home is leaning toward KC not being the only person this little girl feared. Cindy TELLS everyone that she adored, loved, spoiled,enjoyed Caylee BUT that specific video shows something different from what's being claimed.
But, that's just my opinion.

Novice Seeker

You can also see how steep it is in that spot, from the road. A huge, natural, detention pond during the rainy days.

It's not actually very deep at all, the foliage and the angle in the photo may be creating that illusion. I know when I visited the area the January after the remains were discovered, of course it was bare at that time with all the foliage except trees cleared away etc, so you could just see the bare ground all covered with roots, and the slope from the curb did not appear steep, no deep areas were visible in the cleared area. For example, according to the water study (in the official documents) Area A would only have had up to six inches of water during the highest water level in 2008. Probably just the angle of this photo. It does slope slightly downward from curb level as you go back though.

This is the first time I have seen this photo! Did you know anything about it....where it was shot, when, etc?

I've never seen that one before either. What's that background I wonder and who took it? Caylee's hair looks curled.

Does anyone know when those pix were loaded onto her cellphone? A few of them just look so old to me - as if this is a purposeful montage of Caylee at various ages. I'm wondering if they were on there for awhile or just placed there after the fact perhaps. I'd be surprised if these were the only ones on there - KC didn't seem to go for family photos much. I had not seen the one of her grandpa - I couldn't tell if it was taken at SP's home or not.

I always thought the same thing, Cecy, why such old pictures in the cell phone and why no newer ones, seems like she would take a lot of pictures. Unless she dumped all new pics as she uploaded them to her computer, only keeping a few old ones on the phone? I'm kind of surprised though. I also wonder what the other phones that were taken in had on them (weren't there one or two others taken from her room by LE?) Guess that's for another thread.

I've never seen that one before either. What's that background I wonder and who took it? Caylee's hair looks curled.

I'm not sure. After blowing it up, I'm not sure that it isn't photo shopped.:waitasec:

But then again, the pixels are consistent. Hmmmm.

But then again, the pixels are consistent. Hmmmm.

Tulessa, thanks for the link to that photobucket. I had not seen many of the pics of sweet little Caylee there. Makes me sad to see her, but i'm glad I did.

I also have to admit, there are some funny ones of KC there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500