EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

When you refer to basement do you mean older threads or something else? I am still new at this and
wondered if there is something I don't know about????

I was wondering the same. Didn't seem like much of a fight at the bond hearing...when the state was allowed to speak,that is.

I think if the state didn't mind the M's being bonded out, they wouldn't have tried to argue against them being bonded out. The judge essentially had his mind made up and didn't let the prosecutor say much so the whole hearing was mostly the defense being allowed to talk and the state being neutered. That's when I got a weird feeling about his particular judge and worried he might not be an unbiased judge at all.

I need the link please? :)
You should come down to the Parking Lot thread... Pretty sure they found a Twitter account for him.

We also talk about the searching apps openly there, and KAM posted the details on what he found when looking back and how far back he searched. Lemme know if you need a link! :)

I have never believed anyone shot at them. Sounds like a ploy for Sympathy for TM. she wanted to be the victim and take the spotlight off of Heather, and make everyone feel sorry for her IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back