Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first thread, so please be kind and feel free to delete if you feel it's repetitive, but I got to thinking this would be nice to see all thoughts!

For me, I don't think it was butter knife that was in the car. We have CA's word on that, I think it was a sharper knife to cut duct tape. Thus, I also think of course they are looking for duct tape and garbage bags as well.

I also think they are collecting fibers from the carpet in the house, as those would again most likely be caught on the duct tape.

You started a very good thread for your first! I was also curious to read this morninng that they took vacumns with them, not just the bags, and a thing you use to spray for bugs! I can't remember the name of it.

They have some good reason to believe that Caylee was killed in that house.

I always assumed that when she left after the fight of June 15th, she took Caylee, or came back for her early in the morninng, and killed her somewhere outside the home.

Good post.

Ha! the head of the Florida Bar Assoc said tonight after being asked what he would do if KC was his client....I can't say what good Baez has done, but if he was smart, he'd be in court tomorrow with a guilty plea before the SA resurrects the DP. My words not his.

on fox last night KG (former prosc)-spoke out about JB as well...said something like we told JB (meaning GR as well as whomever else was there at that taping becuase I guess he couldn't just work on his case...:eek::waitasec:)--- to go back and PLEA....

hmmmmmmmmmmm

jmo

I took screen captures of MyFoxOrlando's streamed morning coverage of the items seized as evidence at the Anthony Home:

It looks like the took a lot of evidence.
12-12evbags.jpg

12-12evidencebags.jpg

12-12evidencecooler.jpg

Live coverage said that investigators brought their own vaccuums, but also seized a vaccum from the Anthony home-- reporter recalls Anthony family members' alleged statements that they vaccuumed out Casey's car.
12-12spotvaccuum-1.jpg

Will you please remind me who Kiomarie is? I just can't remember. I seem to associate Annie with the chlorofom, but Kiomarie? Is that who said Casey wanted to give her baby to her?

IMO...I don't think they should allow any of them to talk to one another. I think they should seperate them all.

Yeah, but I would just love to see the tape of the first time Cindy and George go to see Casey now that Caylee has been found.

i was also watching some of the coverage....they took pictures of the front door as well...I was wondeing if perhaps fingerprints....

jmo

Yeah, but I would just love to see the tape of the first time Cindy and George go to see Casey now that Caylee has been found.

:Jumpie::thumb::popcorn::wave::computer:

I would.....:woohoo:

jmo

Is it possible Caylee Drowned in the A'S bathtub???

You know, those thoughts have crossed my mind, but I keep going back to premeditation. Remember the 'Missing Children" search sites in the spring along with how to make chloroform, neck[breaking, etc. I just don't believe it was an accident.

That's not a vacuum in that one picture. That's one of those spot removers that you use to wash stains out of things......so....anyone clean any trunks lately?

KC did say that Caylee was "taken" on the 16th. It was on one of the recently released videos. I thought that whatever happened to Caylee occurred on that day, also. I held out hope that the "whatever" was that the b!tch gave her to someone.

When you really think about her complete lack of conscience...wasn't that the same day she and TL strolled into Blockbusters to rent a movie about a kidnapping? Astounding

Then again, the body had to be in the trunk long enough to decompose sufficiently to emit the strong odor it apparently did.

The duct tape raises an extremely disturbing scenerio, whereby she taped the baby to keep her quiet and still and left her in the trunk to die. Dear God...what a horrible thing to do to anyone, let alone your own baby girl.

Tape wouldn't make any sense if Caylee was already dead from a blow to the head.

I keep thinking they found one or more of the pavers from the A's backyard, that was used to weight down the body. Didn't they have some that were missing? I think FOX reported that LE investigators were taking pictures in the backyard and possibly in the shed tonight. God Bless Caylee!

Wow! That's a thought!

The duct tape raises an extremely disturbing scenerio, whereby she taped the baby to keep her quiet and still and left her in the trunk to die. Dear God...what a horrible thing to do to anyone, let alone your own baby girl.

Tape wouldn't make any sense if Caylee was already dead from a blow to the head.

If the remains were skeletal, how could there be duct tape across the mouth? Wouldn't it have been taped to the skin originally? I don't get how it would be on the skeletal remains. Not trying to be stupid here.

KC did say that Caylee was "taken" on the 16th. It was on one of the recently released videos. I thought that whatever happened to Caylee occurred on that day, also. I held out hope that the "whatever" was that the b!tch gave her to someone.

When you really think about her complete lack of conscience...wasn't that the same day she and TL strolled into Blockbusters to rent a movie about a kidnapping? Astounding

Then again, the body had to be in the trunk long enough to decompose sufficiently to emit the strong odor it apparently did.

The duct tape raises an extremely disturbing scenerio, whereby she taped the baby to keep her quiet and still and left her in the trunk to die. Dear God...what a horrible thing to do to anyone, let alone your own baby girl.Caylee was already dead from a blow to the head.
sense if

Paula, those were my thoughts exactly. Taping up ANYONE'S mouth is awful but your own little girl who loved you? What was she doing??

Per CNN Breaking news, "Authorities 'ABSOLUTELY' find something of interest at the Anthony home."

Wow - and can you believe they used the word absolutely. Check out the CNN homepage...right on top in red.

I have been following this case since it broke but have never posted, so be gentle..
I am sorry if this has already been mentioned but Wesh.com had a video of evidence being removed. On that video, pesticide tanks were mentioned as being removed from the home...So, if KC did in fact lay Caylee down in the A's backyard, there could be a direct link, correct? Especially if there was soil in the bag?
Thanks WS'ers....You have been my link to Florida....
God Bless you little Caylee, may you rest in peace and live forever with the love you never knew here on earth! http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

this might have allready been posted but i havent seen it yet. didnt caseys school friend say that if she hid caylee it would be in that area because thats where their little hideout was?

I think KioMarie said something to that effect.

Yep, it was Kio & I'm sure she even took LE to this 'secret place'........wondering if this is the same place the body was found ??

IIRC there's only been one interview (released) from Kio, it's in the first set of doc's.

There is a developing story on a banner on CNN.com reporting something of interest at the Anthony Home....I cannot put up a link because it is a developing story....

I have been following this case since it broke but have never posted, so be gentle..
I am sorry if this has already been mentioned but Wesh.com had a video of evidence being removed. On that video, pesticide tanks were mentioned as being removed from the home...So, if KC did in fact lay Caylee down in the A's backyard, there could be a direct link, correct? Especially if there was soil in the bag?
Thanks WS'ers....You have been my link to Florida....
God Bless you little Caylee, may you rest in peace and live forever with the love you never knew here on earth! http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Paula, that was what I was so curious about....the pesticide tanks! What could they possible have to do with this murder? Good first post!

Per CNN Breaking news, "Authorities 'ABSOLUTELY' find something of interest at the Anthony home."

Wow - and can you believe they used the word absolutely. Check out the CNN homepage...right on top in red.

And that's all it says, dang....

I took screen captures of MyFoxOrlando's streamed morning coverage of the items seized as evidence at the Anthony Home:

<snip>

Live coverage said that investigators brought their own vaccuums, but also seized a vaccum from the Anthony home-- reporter recalls Anthony family members' alleged statements that they vaccuumed out Casey's car.
12-12spotvaccuum-1.jpg

Doesn't something say "Spot" in this picture? Maybe carpet spot remover?

Maybe they are recovering possible items that were used in the clean-up of the car trunk. I'm not sure it would have been vacumned, but certainly some sort of cleanser was being used etc that might be matched to what is in the house.

I've always thought that the car interior was cleaned-up at the Anthony's, perhaps with some help. The Caylee's body was transferred to the back yard briefly. An effort was made to clean up the car. Then under cover of night Casey dumps Caylee's body. She may have revisted the site to drop off memento items, which could also be in the evidence recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria