Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense taken. From the point of a 21 year old mother, (at one point a 17 year old mother) I can never see leaving my dead daughter naked because it was what she wanted. casey was an adult, not a five year old.
I understand that she does not think like a human being, but lets stop blaming her monstrous actions on her age. I am young, 23 and soon to be a mother of 4, and IMO the more that we allow casey to use her age as a shield, the more people will look suspiciously at young mothers. Which is a hard enough position to be in to begin with.
No part of casey's actions were based on her age, they were all based on the fact that she is a cruel, cold hearted, murderous, irresponsible ADULT monster.
Monkey see, monkey do is for children, which casey was not.

I also was a 17 year old mother, and now am a mother of 6 many years later...and at NO time did I ever consider murdering any of my children. Not when I was 17 and not now...the thought was and is the furtherest thing from my mind. We must not apply OUR OWN LOGIC to Casey...she does not think as a normal rational being, and it is NOTHING to do with her age...it is to do with her PATHOLOGY...she is a sociopath and a psychopath and probably several other things in between, but make no mistake, she KNEW and KNOWS right from wrong, and she felt nothing when she killed her child-nothing! Just as she feels nothing ALL THE TIME, except self pity and self love...SHE is the only one she feels anything for, and even those feelings are WARPED in the extreme and it is nothing to do with being 22...she is ALMOST 23 just for the record...March 19th she will be. Maybe they will give her a court date that begins on her birthday...happy birthday to you! :eek:

I don't think they will use it now. I believe they will start calling in all kinds of expert psychiatrists to classify her as insane. That is their only chance at this point and they actually can use the sickening evidence to prove much of it. I believe she will blame GA for molesting her when she was young and LA for molesting her as a teen and say that is what "put her over the edge." They will portray a poor little girl who was a victim. They will say she has two distinct personalities and zanny was the evil one who killed Caylee.

If that does not work, they will throw the suspicion on George and Cindy, as she can say they were the last ones to see Caylee and when she left the house angry she never saw Caylee again. No one can prove any different because no one saw her after the 15th.

I believe the zanny kidnapper defense is gone.

Exactly. Zanny is old news. Insanity and childhood will come into play now. The defense is desparate and would probably rather exit through the back and be done with it.

She was wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag and stuffed in a blue 30-quart Igloo ice cooler.

I know...and casey did google missing children. I don't recall doenetwork being on her list of website hits though and they are the only ones I have seen carry this little girls story, but she may be on the NCMEC website too, which casey did look at. I am off to check, back in a minute.

I don't think they will use it now. I believe they will start calling in all kinds of expert psychiatrists to classify her as insane. That is their only chance at this point and they actually can use the sickening evidence to prove much of it. I believe she will blame GA for molesting her when she was young and LA for molesting her as a teen and say that is what "put her over the edge." They will portray a poor little girl who was a victim. They will say she has two distinct personalities and zanny was the evil one who killed Caylee.

If that does not work, they will throw the suspicion on George and Cindy, as she can say they were the last ones to see Caylee and when she left the house angry she never saw Caylee again. No one can prove any different because no one saw her after the 15th.

I believe the zanny kidnapper defense is gone.

Well, they better keep it for back up because there is no way an insanity defense will even make it into that court room. Even if she did use it and succeed she'd wish she'd stayed in jail rather than choosing to fake crazy and end up in a locked psych. facility. Jail is easier and much less scary, as there is no interaction between the killers, rapists and child molesters etc etc. there.

Psych wards put 'em all together, medicate them and pray for the best. She won't be in a pretty little cell safe at all times from those around her.

Hey again turbo! do you recall where you saw that?

We can only hope...:mad:
She could very well have kept that baby on ice in a cooler, and it would not have taken a large one either. A baby that small, if stuffed right away before rigor set in would fit inside one of the smallish ones easily. THAT could perhaps have slowed down decomposition a substantial amount, don't you think? If kept on ice?

Casey IS an imbecile...:blowkiss:

I don't remember what channel. I started out watching real TV or something like that for the hearing, but it was on all the news channels today.

Rigor goes away after a few hours, so she could have bent her anyway she needed to get her to fit in a cooler. Yes, it would have slowed down decomposition and thrown the time line off too. Her being a CSI fan, she would have seen that many times on there - the problem is they don't tell you on CSI that they have a way now to determine if a body has been "iced down."

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMU&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

The little girl from the cooler that I previously linked is listed on missingkids.com, a site that casey did visit. The details of her discovery are listed on NCMEC as well.
That cooler may become more important as testing progresses.
She may have originally put Caylee in the cooler and then worried that someone would notice it missing.

It's been a long day and I'm ready to go to bed so I'm not going to type a lot of words. I woke up the other day to the good news that Caylee was finally found and can be given the dignity of a proper burial that she wasn't given when she was dumped. I hope to wake up one day soon with the good news that the rest of A's are arrested and held accountable for what they may have done! Good night!

Exactly. Zanny is old news. Insanity and childhood will come into play now. The defense is desparate and would probably rather exit through the back and be done with it.

Like was said earlier, they most likely have been keeping that on the "back burner" in case the body was found. Early on in this case, I posted that if they found the body they would use what I called my "BUT GEORGE" defense and bingo in the documents here comes out about the sexual abuse.

It really is the only chance they have. Since the body was found before they agreed on the final plea bargain, that is off the table. They are not going to discredit the scientific evidence now........most likely could not have before, but now that is out...........so what do they have?

NOTHING ...........but.... insanity coupled with my ..........BUT GEORGE defense.

Offense taken. From the point of a 21 year old mother, (at one point a 17 year old mother) I can never see leaving my dead daughter naked because it was what she wanted. casey was an adult, not a five year old.
I understand that she does not think like a human being, but lets stop blaming her monstrous actions on her age. I am young, 23 and soon to be a mother of 4, and IMO the more that we allow casey to use her age as a shield, the more people will look suspiciously at young mothers. Which is a hard enough position to be in to begin with.
No part of casey's actions were based on her age, they were all based on the fact that she is a cruel, cold hearted, murderous, irresponsible ADULT monster.
Monkey see, monkey do is for children, which casey was not.

Great post. I'm consistently shocked by how many people keep pointing to Casey's age to explain/rationalize her actions. She's 22 years old! I don't have children, but because of family issues, I've essentially been the "mother" to my younger sister since I was 10 years old. And one of the few things of which I'm truly certain is that whether I was 10 years old, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15...etc., you could torture me to the DEATH before I would leave my little sister's naked body rotting by the side of the road for six months. Dumping your child's naked body by the roadside is NOT A YOUTHFUL INDISCRETION.

Ugh I'm getting riled up, but anyway-- a 22 year old is an adult. A 22 year old mother is an adult with adult responsibilities. And even the youngest child knows that "monkey see-monkey do" has its limits.

Now take yourself aside, and think like a 21 year old...... if your baby loved her dolls in that state....... perhaps it means to you, as her YOUNG mother, that your baby wants to be like that...... monkey see, monkey do. KC is how old? Try to think like her during all of this.

For real? Are you saying that she left her daughter dead and naked because that is what Caylee wanted?!? Because Casey is young? (Please...someone tell me I'm not interpreting this post correctly.) She's an ADULT. There are thousands of women out there who have children when they are teens or in their early twenties and are responsible loving caring mothers. I had my first child at 20 and knew how to raise, love and nurture my child.

KC did what she did because she's a murdering sociopath, not because she's young.

I don't remember what channel. I started out watching real TV or something like that for the hearing, but it was on all the news channels today.

Rigor goes away after a few hours, so she could have bent her anyway she needed to get her to fit in a cooler. Yes, it would have slowed down decomposition and thrown the time line off too. Her being a CSI fan, she would have seen that many times on there - the problem is they don't tell you on CSI that they have a way now to determine if a body has been "iced down."

What is your theory on why she would have returned the cooler to the house though? That's where my brain disconnects. WHY would she keep it? I can see why she wouldn't have left the body in there, but I don't grok why she'd keep the cooler.

'splain please.

What is your theory on why she would have returned the cooler to the house though? That's where my brain disconnects. WHY would she keep it? I can see why she wouldn't have left the body in there, but I don't grok why she'd keep the cooler.

'splain please.

I don't know that she did........she may have replaced it.

If she did bring it back, she did so it would not be missed by GA & CA.......wash it out, bring it back, sit it on the shelf............It could be they did miss it and asked her about it, and she had to throw the baby out to take it to them.

Maybe she didn't use the cooler............maybe someone else more knowledgeable did...........

'splain please.

I know that the question wasn't aimed at me, I am sorry to jump in, but I had a thought. Maybe she tried to bury the cooler and it was too much work and she realized that the black garbage bag just blended in better, so she decided to leave the bag and take the cooler. Or she dropped the cooler and the bag fell out.
Good enough, in casey land.

Well, they better keep it for back up because there is no way an insanity defense will even make it into that court room. Even if she did use it and succeed she'd wish she'd stayed in jail rather than choosing to fake crazy and end up in a locked psych. facility. Jail is easier and much less scary, as there is no interaction between the killers, rapists and child molesters etc etc. there.

Psych wards put 'em all together, medicate them and pray for the best. She won't be in a pretty little cell safe at all times from those around her.

I agree that it's highly unlikely that Casey will plead NGRI. When I read your post, I couldn't help but imagine that Casey would probably romanticize the idea of psychiatric commitment-- thinking it would be like her own precious version of Girl, Interrupted . And she would totally see herself as the Angelina. :shakehead:

I think that is one of the reasons JB has kept them from seeing KC. I think that's been a hold card all the way along, just in case he had to drop the Zanny defense and back the bus up to roll over CA & GA.

The daggers are about to come out.
In a strange kind of way, I think George was worried about just that from the getgo.

Great post. I'm consistently shocked by how many people keep pointing to Casey's age to explain/rationalize her actions. She's 22 years old! I don't have children, but because of family issues, I've essentially been the "mother" to my younger sister since I was 10 years old. And one of the few things of which I'm truly certain is that whether I was 10 years old, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15...etc., you could torture me to the DEATH before I would leave my little sister's naked body rotting by the side of the road for six months. Dumping your child's naked body by the roadside is NOT A YOUTHFUL INDISCRETION.

Ugh I'm getting riled up, but anyway-- a 22 year old is an adult. A 22 year old mother is an adult with adult responsibilities. And even the youngest child knows that "monkey see-monkey do" has its limits.

The age thing drives me crazy too! I became a mother shortly after my 16th birthday and a dang good one I might add :crazy: with no family to help with anything. (I did get married, but he didn't lift a finger) She was 19 when Caylee was born, that's not a child, much less 22!

I agree as well. I gave birth to twins at 21 years of age. Looking back, there are things I would have done differently. And as a single mother for many years, I look at Casey and often think 'there but for the grace of God go I.' I am just thankful that my children grew up relatively unscathed by my immaturity. But plenty of women become mothers at a young age and don't murder their children or treat them as savagely as KC appears to have treated Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24