Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

now adam 'bashed her on the head'? and those injuries weren't discovered until the 2nd autopsy? really??

now adam 'bashed her on the head'? and those injuries weren't discovered until the 2nd autopsy? really??

Actually they were noted in the first autopsy, but simply dismissed by the first ME as being the result of her hitting her head on something while falling from the balcony. IIRC, they were first discussed as very minor injuries, but in the second autopsy they were reported as being serious enough to cause her to lose consciousness. RZ's own family noted the large bump on her head was visible days later as she lay in her casket at the funeral back in Missouri. Recall, RZ's body was returned to her family in Missouri, where her parents had to pay for her funeral and burial expenses. Jonah showed up briefly at the service, but didn't offer to help pay her final expenses. He only asked her family if there were any suspects in her death.

Yes a very interesting read. Thanks. Some things stood out. Rebecca was acting strange and she put her dog in a kennel. Did she put the dog in the kennel because she was planning her death?

IIRC, it was reported that Jonah told her to put the dog in the kennel. Either way, it was necessary as Jonah was gone all the time and RZ was busy ferrying his friends and family around town. There was no one at home to take care of the dog.

A podcast called "True Crime Couple" had done a 2 part episode on this case, talking about both Max and Rebecca's deaths. It's pretty well done.

A podcast called "True Crime Couple" had done a 2 part episode on this case, talking about both Max and Rebecca's deaths. It's pretty well done.

Just heard the first 10 mins. Already the two podcasters are making unwarranted assumptions and prejudiced that it was suicide.

Rebecca might have been "taking out the trash" when eyewitness family saw woman with dark black hair and large black bag outside Spreckels walking back and forth, acting bizarrely! LOL

Levi Page, with Tricia as his guest, did a podcast episode about Rebecca a couple of weeks ago.

Just heard the first 10 mins. Already the two podcasters are making unwarranted assumptions and prejudiced that it was suicide.

Rebecca might have been "taking out the trash" when eyewitness family saw woman with dark black hair and large black bag outside Spreckels walking back and forth, acting bizarrely! LOL

I hope you keep listening, because they do discuss things further.

I hope you keep listening, because they do discuss things further.

Thanks, I'm still listening.

Some of it is ridiculous, but other speculations are reasonable, e.g., how odd it is Rebecca was able to bind her feet and hands and make jump, and have the rope precisely cut.

Paintbrush supposedly unexamined, according to woman speaker, even though police said DNA was inconclusive or mixed or nonexistent.

"just a little strange" "it gets crazier" Indeed it does, True Crime Couple.

Podcast is blatantly, obviously agenda driven. Dina Romano's mouthpiece. :laugh: ^^^

At 1:02:30 'John' says Rebecca is responsible for Maxie being dead. Then a couple minutes later............

In a span of 97 seconds John' says:

" I would love to hear from X... "

" I would like to hear from X... "

" I would love to hear from X... "

" I would really like to hear from other sister....
"

Four times peeps, FOUR freakin times 'John' says this. In a span of one minute 37 seconds. Who else has said the same thing????? Numerous times?????

Yes, True Crime Couple, indeed very strange, bizarre and agenda driven podcast. :fishy:

took out the trash first, then suicide? makes sense. not.

Took out the trash while dressed in completely different clothing than what she wore that day (which is missing, by the way) and carrying her purse. And she took the trash out through the front door into the back? Is this what I'm hearing?

Sounds really bizarre. If these people aren't going to bother to research the facts of the case, why bother to make a podcast? They're looking pretty ridiculous so far.

I'm nearly at the end of episode 2. At the time they did this podcast, they apparently weren't aware that the Zahau family's lawyer announced RZ's menstrual blood/cells were on the handle of the steak knife.

Even without that information, the podcast hosts think Adam did it. Confirms the skilled knot tying, etc. They theorize that JS texted both RZ and Adam around the same time about MS's condition. Adam awoke was angry, got RZ up and killed her.

They also want to know what happened to make Dina and Nina change their minds about RZ being murdered instead of suicide. Not sure what their agenda is or if they just missed some of the details of the case.

Thank you for posting this, just finished listening. The knife with blood, :gaah:

link:

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-haleigh-cummings-mystery/e/52465479?autoplay=true

Am listening to this! So much better a podcast than the weird true crime couple. This one at least has FACTS and uses real evidence. I think one of the podcaster is Tricia, the owner of WS! She's good. Makes a lot of reasonable sense. But now they're going off on tangent about Scott Peterson case.

How could Rebecca hop over the balcony when she's tied up like in a potato sack?!

Suicide ruling rushed by police because of influence and connection of Jonah Shacknai! Right on point!!!!

I'm nearly at the end of episode 2. At the time they did this podcast, they apparently weren't aware that the Zahau family's lawyer announced RZ's menstrual blood/cells were on the handle of the steak knife.

Even without that information, the podcast hosts think Adam did it. Confirms the skilled knot tying, etc. They theorize that JS texted both RZ and Adam around the same time about MS's condition. Adam awoke was angry, got RZ up and killed her.

They also want to know what happened to make Dina and Nina change their minds about RZ being murdered instead of suicide. Not sure what their agenda is or if they just missed some of the details of the case.

Hi Betty,

Do you have link to lawyer who announced Rebecca's menstrual blood on handle of steak knife?

Hi Betty,

Do you have link to lawyer who announced Rebecca's menstrual blood on handle of steak knife?
"The case for murder, #2" is where it is bourne.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

"The case for murder, #2" is where it is bourne.

I'm really out of it. The case for murder #2 in podcast or on WS? Is there a published article on lawyer saying this?

I'm really out of it. The case for murder #2 in podcast or on WS? Is there a published article on lawyer saying this?
Another thread in Rebecca Zahau forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EagleTwoCharlie