Evidence you can't explain

I cannot get my head around BDI. My gut reaction is JDI. I think he was responsible for the trauma to her vagina, both current and previous. The fact he found her says it all to me.

I don't get the pineapple. Why lie that she had eaten pineapple unless you honestly didn't know? And the ransom note, the writing is said to resemble P, but surely she would be trying to disguise her handwriting if she wrote it?

I know many people here think PDI, but something tells me she didn't. I honestly believe it was all John.

Fo' shizzle.....:floorlaugh:

(My daughter just rolled her eyes and said "Oh, Mom! How EMBARASSING!")

Thump on your chest, say, "word to your mother"...flash a peace sign...and say, "peace out yo"

That should send her eyeballs into overdrive and whatnot;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I cannot get my head around BDI. My gut reaction is JDI. I think he was responsible for the trauma to her vagina, both current and previous. The fact he found her says it all to me.

I don't get the pineapple. Why lie that she had eaten pineapple unless you honestly didn't know? And the ransom note, the writing is said to resemble P, but surely she would be trying to disguise her handwriting if she wrote it?

I know many people here think PDI, but something tells me she didn't. I honestly believe it was all John.
I lean towards PR, but we can't disregard Linda Arndt's first impressions. She was on the scene early, while this case was still raw and before all the lawyering and posturing. JR's early actions were very very suspicious, to say the least. He discovered the body, he made plans to fly the coop, he was unaccounted for for periods of time, he was on his phone, and when they did lawyer up, they hired separate attorneys, not to mention the lawyers he hired for his own family members. And he has contradicted himself and changed his own versions of stories, so he doesn't come across as an innocent bystander. moo

I wonder if the Ramsey's had ever gotten sicko pervert "fan" mail for JB- or had family or friends commented negatively that JB's pageant stuff would attract pervs?
Because then I can see a strong reason why R(s) might stage it in the way they did. It would point strongly to an unknown that certain people in their circle already feared.

I always found it curious this wasn't the basis of the ransom note. It's so obvious that it makes me wonder if there is a reason they didn't go this route.

blefuscu,
To discount BDI is normal and unassumed, ie. PDI or JDI. The pineapple and the size-12's are the big clues they point indirectly towards the parents?

I always found it curious this wasn't the basis of the ransom note. It's so obvious that it makes me wonder if there is a reason they didn't go this route.
IMO, PR loved pageants and identified with them in a way that most of us will never understand. Don't forget that right after JB died, she and JR gave a pageant magazine permission to run a cover photo of JB. The pageant world was a big part of JB's life, the whole family's life actually, and if a pervert targeted her, common sense says he probably came from this world. But instead of being suspicious, they stayed a part of it and defended it. moo

Thump on your chest, say, "word to your mother"...flash a peace sign...and say, "peace out yo"

That should send her eyeballs into overdrive and whatnot;)

Done. And child is in bedroom with heavy furniture shoved against door.

AWESOME! :floorlaugh:

IMO, that is because the author treasured the pageant life too much to denigrate it even to cover up her part in JBR's murder. And likely it wasn't even a conscious choice but more like "Whaaaa? How could dressing my baby up like a hooker EVER endanger my child? I have to pick a more realistic scenario like a small foreign faction." :puke:

And foreigners don't call themselves foreigners. At least in my experience. Only natives call foreigners foreigners.

But even discussing that BS piece of crap RN makes me mad. How is it that family escaped prosecution for murdering that little girl. And all of the other tortures she likely endured. :(

IMO pedophiles are attracted to children period, IMO. Dressed up for a glitz pageant or jeans and a wrinkled up t-shirt. Isn't gonna make much difference to those twisted bastards.

IMO pedophiles are attracted to children period, IMO. Dressed up for a glitz pageant or jeans and a wrinkled up t-shirt. Isn't gonna make much difference to those twisted bastards.

I see your point but, to me, it's like being watchful of social media and knowing your child's friends are. Exposing your children in this day and age is a bad idea.

Putting your child on display dressed as a vamp with age inappropriate costumes, full on makeup and provocative poses certainly isn't prudent nor is it good practice for fostering a healthy self image.

That said, we all mostly agree that JBR was not killed by some pedophile "fan".

But it still seems to be a really creepy and harmful " hobby" to me. But really it's just MOO.

BOESP,
Good, cleansing as a theory is still relevant, its just the sexual aspect that evades explanation within this context?

Perhaps it is that the cleansing took place in the area of the sexual organs? So that no matter the intent (erotic or infuriated cleansing) it would be called a sexual assault because of the trauma to the vagina?

I see your point but, to me, it's like being watchful of social media and knowing your child's friends are. Exposing your children in this day and age is a bad idea.

Putting your child on display dressed as a vamp with age inappropriate costumes, full on makeup and provocative poses certainly isn't prudent nor is it good practice for fostering a healthy self image.

That said, we all mostly agree that JBR was not killed by some pedophile "fan".

But it still seems to be a really creepy and harmful " hobby" to me. But really it's just MOO.

Totally agree

I go back and forth about the ransom note. Why would anyone take the time (if this was an intruder) to write a multi page note and not think about anybody in the house waking up.

It just does not make since to me....... IF it was an intruder, they had either already written the note and brought it with them OR someone in the house wrote it.

Did they ever dust the RN for fingerprints?

and another thing....... who sits down and writes a three page ransom note?

Either this was someone who knew they would not get caught or it was a family member.

But I heard there was no evidence of an intruder.

My mom thinks the Ramsey family was possibly covering for their son, Burke.

Does anybody else think this?

They had to lie about the pineapple for one simple reason. They told police they carried her in the house asleep and did not see her again until JR "found" her body. To admit they knew she ate a pineapple bedtime snack would admit that she was, in fact, awake when they got home. And in fact, BR told police his sister WAS awake and she walked into the house on her own. But the parents said she was carried in asleep. Frankly, I think the parents were shocked when the pineapple was discovered at the autopsy. I just think they never thought that would happen. When it did, they had already told police she was asleep that whole time, so they really had no choice but to deny any knowledge of the pineapple at all.

I go back and forth about the ransom note. Why would anyone take the time (if this was an intruder) to write a multi page note and not think about anybody in the house waking up.

It just does not make since to me....... IF it was an intruder, they had either already written the note and brought it with them OR someone in the house wrote it.

Did they ever dust the RN for fingerprints?

Yes they tested the RN for prints. No prints were found that did not belong to a parent and I believe there was one print from LE. The RN was written on a pad that was still in the home- it belonged to Patsy. The pen used was a Sharpie, also belonging to the home, and found replaced back in the pen cup it was stored in. NO intruder would do that- a real kidnapper would bring the note- not write it in the home with the parents STILL In the home, asleep. No intruder would take the time to write a note that long, especially after the child had already screamed loud enough to be heard across the street.

So true, and probably some pedophiles wouldn't like the glitzed up adult look, because it is a child they're after. But, I can honestly say, if I dressed my child in provocative outfits and paraded her around on a stage, and then she wound up raped and murdered, I'd consider a pageant connection. It's such a weird hobby and I see how obsessed some of these moms get, so I wouldn't put it past some men to get obsessed too. Dads, grandfathers, photographers, announcers, you name it. moo

there were seven prints on the tablet: five from PR, and one each from a LEO and a CSI who handled it that morning

there were no R prints on the RN. when ST asked PR about touching it, picking it up, taking it upstairs, moving it from the stair to the floor where JR crouched in his underwear to read it ... she couldn't remember

expecting prints on the note validates that PR found it, read it, moved it and that JR read it as well. which I don't believe anyway

I agree, to a point. If you took toddlers in jeans and a T shirt and paraded them around on stage pedos would still show up. Tart them up and it becomes a pedos paradise. JMO

They had to lie about the pineapple for one simple reason. They told police they carried her in the house asleep and did not see her again until JR "found" her body. To admit they knew she ate a pineapple bedtime snack would admit that she was, in fact, awake when they got home. And in fact, BR told police his sister WAS awake and she walked into the house on her own. But the parents said she was carried in asleep. Frankly, I think the parents were shocked when the pineapple was discovered at the autopsy. I just think they never thought that would happen. When it did, they had already told police she was asleep that whole time, so they really had no choice but to deny any knowledge of the pineapple at all.

What difference does it make if she walked in or was asleep?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201
Back