Exclusive: Charles Jones Speaks Out 2/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep this thread focused on the show tonight. Limit pre-posts to questions for Levi about tonight's show. There is a general Q&A thread for Levi here: Q&A for the Levi Page Show - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:clap: Thanks again, Levi! Personally, I don't even bother to listen to other blog talk radio shows. Yours is by far the best, in my humble opinion! :blowkiss: I am really looking forward to tonight's show!!!
You know when people are trashing me on blogs, twitter etc all I have to do is come to websleuths and read and it makes me feel better LOL! Thanks everyone! Thank you Kimster! :)

I'm taking notes on all of your questions.

Hi Levi, really enjoy and look forward to your show. I would like to know if Misty confided in Charles about anything concerning what happened to Haleigh. Also, what does Charles know about Ron's involvement with Haleigh's disappearance? Thank you.

I'd kind of like to know if/when Charles made his report, what kind of questions LE asked him about Ron and Misty. Whether they limited it to the incident or whether they questioned him about other aspects of his relationship with them.

I'd also like to know whether he saw any children in the truck with Ron and Misty and what he thought about Misty's call to 911 as opposed to what he was reporting.

Levi, thank you and you're the greatest. :)

Just did a pre interview with Charles, let me tell you. This is going to be the real "BOMBSHELL" tonight.

Poor Haleigh, the more I know the more I'm convinced she never had a chance. :(

Thanks Levi - will have ears on.

Haleigh didn't have a chance with this bunch ever. Sad to say.

Levi, Please make sure you ask him about his comment to the dispatcher, where he said he knew Putnam County and nothing would happen to Ron regarding the road rage incident...and then wait him out for an answer...just let him speak...

Levi, I hate to say this, but why should we believe anything said by an individual who we all heard ask a 911 Operator if it was okay for him to shoot someone? a) this implies that Charles had a loaded gun in his car, and b) this indicates that he thought it is okay to shoot another person if given permission.

This will be an interesting interview, I'm sure, but I will take it with a huge grain of salt.

I certainly don't mean this to be offensive and I do appreciate your shows, but I do have my doubts about the credibility of this guest. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to hear what various players have to say.

:rose:
You know when people are trashing me on blogs, twitter etc all I have to do is come to websleuths and read and it makes me feel better LOL! Thanks everyone! Thank you Kimster! :)

I'm taking notes on all of your questions.

Levi, sorry to hear that some are being rude and mean to you. I for one have never heard anything negative about you though! You are loved here at WS.:blowkiss:

I appreciate anyone that will help keep us informed regarding the Haleigh Case. I know some reporters have their ups and downs, but it's to be expected. What matters is when a reporter/journalist will take the time to share and investigate the "Real" facts regarding the investigation and keeping Haleigh's story alive.
I thank you so very much for all you have shared with us. :rose::grouphug:

Levi, it's been mentioned earlier in the disappearance of Haleigh that RC went looking for CJ before he went to work on the 9th of Feb. Drunk with a gun. Can you please, please, see if this is just another rumor? Thanks, I wouldn't miss this show for anything.

This case is hard to keep up with. It isn't hard to miss the incident with Charles Jones, since the mainstream media didn't report on it. The Nancy Grace show asked permission to air the interview, I gave it to them, but they never did a show on it. It was around the time Baby Gabriel went missing.

Yet! They may be checking into the validity and try and get YOU as a guest speaker. That would be great, your knowledge is plenty..:dance:

And Yes, thank you for all that you do...(((((HUG)))))sending a big cyberhug...

Just did a pre interview with Charles, let me tell you. This is going to be the real "BOMBSHELL" tonight.

Poor Haleigh, the more I know the more I'm convinced she never had a chance. :(

Levi Page! What a tease you are! Can you give us a hint?

Btw, I believe Mr. Jones was asking if he could defend himself in the 911 call. In that scenario, I think I'd defend myself and worry about a charge for carrying a gun without a license later.

Hi Levi,,,I too am very interested to know if he knew of the inter workings of RC and MC relationship...Thanks for all you are doing to help bring this precious child home....

Levi, please ask Mr Jones what the attraction was to Misty? Is there something there in her personality we are all missing?

Thanks. :)

I am anxiously waiting for the show! Ready to hear what CJ has to say but am a little concerned something may get out that could hurt the investigation. Does LE ever talk to you about this or about any info. you have obtained about this case? A simple yes or no will do.
Please find out from CJ the info. behind the 911 calls concerning him and RC. I would like to hear him elaborate on the comment he made to Misty on one of the calls to her we have heard about how the locals know Ron is responsible for what ever happened to Haleigh.
Also, what one poster already mentioned, does he know if children were in the truck with Ron and Misty during the road rage incident? No names or references who they were are needed-just a simple yes or no. I am curious if Misty was lying to gain sympathy for them during the rr incident.

Hi Levi :) Looking forward to your show...

Have a quick question re the history/relationship between the Squires/Cummings and his own family...There seems to be a lot of bad blood between these folks... I guess I am looking to gauge his motivation for talking freely...I am glad he is though!!!! Just a thought. Thanks :)

I always liked this guy....something about him rings true to me. Just a thought that he may be the reason this whole thing regarding the drugs came down. From the first day I heard him, I thought he was on the good guy side.

............he better not prove me wrong...*gulp*

could those of you listening please recap as we go along?
i lost my 'sound' today
and i so dont want to miss this show

thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads