Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is pocking out of the back pack, but for all I know he could have another drink in the backpack.
I still can't believe we went from media claiming that suspect has been arrested to again not having a clue.

The law keeps them guessing that maybe they really aren't on to them?! That is best for sure.

I think by this time tomorrow we will have some answers. It does seem as if LE is hot on their trail....

I just wanted to note the body language of the two men in the photos being discussed (the guy in black with the white hat and the guy in blue with the duffle bag). They are often presented with their arms crossed over their chests, in one photo the guy in blue has his hand at his mouth as if he is chewing on his nails or thinking hard. I find their body language consistently "closed off," defensive, guarded.

I also find it curious that they are not watching the race in most of the photos (there is only one where the guy in the white hat is looking in the same direction as all the other spectators). Why be so close to the finish line if you're not watching the race?

I don't know, something about their body language is throwing me off. Like they're on-guard, uncomfortable.

I agree. They clearly came well equipped but they seem closed in and not really connected to the surroundings. Odd indeed.

Wait. I'm trying to catch up and I give up.

Are people calling those two guys "suspects" because they were "identified" by 4chan?

(really?)

No, some news outlets have been showing them as the suspects in the flyers LE is passing amongst themselves.

I just wanted to note the body language of the two men in the photos being discussed (the guy in black with the white hat and the guy in blue with the duffle bag). They are often presented with their arms crossed over their chests, in one photo the guy in blue has his hand at his mouth as if he is chewing on his nails or thinking hard. I find their body language consistently "closed off," defensive, guarded.

I also find it curious that they are not watching the race in most of the photos (there is only one where the guy in the white hat is looking in the same direction as all the other spectators). Why be so close to the finish line if you're not watching the race?

I don't know, something about their body language is throwing me off. Like they're on-guard, uncomfortable.

Speaking of his hand over his mouth an expert was on CNN in the last hour saying that that is a well known move by suspects to cover their mouths when they are speaking to someone else.

Are people calling those two guys "suspects" because they were "identified" by 4chan?

(really?)

No.

Because reporters are saying they have seen the FBI's photos of the two POI's and that one is dressed in black with a white cap and the other is wearing a blue jumpsuit.

does anyone have a picture where the guy with the white baseball hat has the hat turned around backwards.

tia

He seems like he's been very good-natured about it. He said that he understands why they had to interview him and that he supports them 100%.

(really?)

No, more so because it seems the guy in the black shirt no longer has on the backpack

does anyone have a picture where the guy with the white baseball hat has the had turned around backwards.

tia

I've been looking at pictures all day and haven't seen one. I saw a guy who fit the description and I posted his pic earlier: http://i.imgur.com/1AEO0Bz.jpg

But it seems like such a common outfit for a guy... there could be more that I hadn't found.

edit: and here is the image I zoomed it from, in case you want to look:

All sizes | DSC03128 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Here's the photo from the youtube video. I have not seen this one anywhere but in this video so not sure where it is from.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-17 at 9.50.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-17 at 9.50.35 PM.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 245
sorry, but I don't think it is wrong to question anyone at this point.

In the video from Channel 2, they clearly state they were given the photos from law enforcement, so you have to believe these are the same people of interest, that we keep hearing about or I would suspect LE would get on TV and correct it, since it is now being shown everywhere. At this point I find if hard to believe that somebody hasn't come forward to identify them. These pictures are everywhere. Maybe they have for all we know.

All I can say is that I hope these two men come forward, so they can be exonerated. All I see is two young men, possibly not Americans, watching a public spectacle. The guy with the back pack looks awful comfortable with that backpack snug on his is back like that, for there to be an unstable pressure cooker with a timer on it (anyone who's ever used one of those wacky contraptions knows what I'm talking about). If I were to believe that he was the bomber, I would then also believe the was a suicide bomber who changed his mind about the suicide part a little after this image was captured.

I think that would be great if they were cleared of suspicion. But, what we do know is that SOMEONE brought two bombs (at least one in pressure cooker form) to the Boston Marathon. Someone was lugging around a lot of weight, was likely nervous and on-guard as they were doing so, and was surely putting their own life at risk by bringing two bombs and the detonator to an unsecured public site.

Whoever the person was did not draw enough attention to themselves to be called out at that time, thus avoiding this tragedy. Whoever it was blended in well enough with the crowd, appearing "comfortable enough" with their bomb-laden luggage so as to complete their deadly act without getting immediately caught. I think it's entirely plausible it was these two guys. Perhaps not -- and I hope I'm proven wrong -- but they're as likely to be suspects as anyone else at this point. It's not like the bomber was running around announcing it and acting obvious. JMO.

Couple two three dozen pages ago, there were some questions about trashcans/mailboxes:

If it looks like a regular blue USPS mailbox, but it's drab green and doesn't have a handle to pull open and deposit your letter, it's a USPS Relay box.

Best wishes for all the injured and traumatized for speedy recovery and peace.

Clear heads and steel spines for law enforcement working on this tragedy.

And little bit of grace, sense, and patience for our media workers.

No, some news outlets have been showing them as the suspects in the flyers LE is passing amongst themselves.

Thanks. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but if LE is showing flyers with the suspects to reporters, why isn't it in MSM news? (other than the one report of an "anonymous" source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23