Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok if this isn't allowed please delete this or remove the link. Here is the Occupy Boston video on youtube where the main speaker has an amazing likeness to the suspect in the white hat...I've done a photo overlay from a screen shot but I won't post that until someone says it's ok. At second 33 there is a great profile shot that is SO close in photoshop that I honestly am having a hard time finding differences.

Occupy Boston dissolves - YouTube

The main guy speaking? I don't see any resemblance whatsoever.

interesting. there is a you tube video of from occupy boston where the speaker looks a LOT like the suspect in the white hat (#2 I believe?) his profile is pretty distinct (nose, etc.)

I don't know if it's ok to post this public video or not.
Several other people have mentioned the possibility of the "Occupy" movement being involved in this.

It would make sense given their fondness of 1960s radicals like Saul Alinsky (aka "Rules for Radicals").

24 hrs later and it seems the FBI has fingered a different pair of jock-looking, baseball cap-wearing, backpack-toting individuals. So, we'll see how this pans out. Hope they catch the bad guys soon.

any one remember this guy? Jonathan James? http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/07/hacker/ IIRC the members of his hacker group made revenge threats mentioning either Boston in general, or the marathon in specific. I wonder if the FBI is investigating them?
Interesting and worth checking out. I couldn't locate in the link you provided any mention of future threats, would you have a link, please? Tia

Fox News Boston reported a mangled pressure cooker lid found atop a building....have we heard this before? I know we've seen pics of a mangled pressure coooker, but atop a building??

will find link

The lid being found on top of a building has been widely reported in the media.

24 hrs later and it seems the FBI has fingered a different pair of jock-looking, baseball cap-wearing, backpack-toting individuals. So, we'll see how this pans out. Hope they catch the bad guys soon.

You sound skeptical...like the FBI is just randomly picking guys to blame this on...but the FBI has video of Suspect #2 putting the bag with the bomb down on the ground.

Breaking news on CNN on TV right now, that the FBI has released two pictures (from videos) of people they are calling "suspects" and armed and dangerous. One is the guy with the backwards white bball cap, grey hoody, dark jacket, and gray backpack. The other is the guy with the black bball cap with white logo, black bulky jacket, black backpack, and khaki slacks. Both images pretty clear--especially the white backwards bball cap guy.

If they haven't left the country yet, seems hopeful they might be identified and captured.

ETA: Oops. Sorry...I was on the West, TX, thread, and didn't realize you'd seen the photos! ;)

I think the chin is off, and the OB guy's features are more angular. One reason I thought the white hat guy might have a fake nose is that it's kind of bulbous for a young man's nose.

Agree...it appears to me that those two photos are of two different guys.

White bball cap guy had grey hoodie around neck under a dark jacket. Also hair is much darker, features sharper.

I don't consider one post as being spam and trust me it's not a link on webslueths that will lead to that page being spammed. This is all over 4chan as of now

It wasn't one post actually when I looked, perhaps page owner is deleting them as they come in or something. There was certainly more when I looked before.

Really? Wow then I must be nuts. LOL here is my screen capture placed next to the suspects pictures:

8662204080_704323d08b_z.jpg

sure it's possible (because the photo is so blurry) but I don't think it's the same guy.
I don't think you're nuts.

Just search his name on twitter, it's all over there people saying that is the suspect 2.

People on Twitter make something about Justin Bieber and One Direction trend multiple times a day....I don't find them credible.

You sound skeptical...like the FBI is just randomly picking guys to blame this on...but the FBI has video of Suspect #2 putting the bag with the bomb down on the ground.

BBM

I'm not writer411, but I'll respond with my opinion:

The FBI has video of someone allegedly dropping/placing/leaving a backpack near the scene of one of the explosions.

To my knowledge, it has not been verified by the FBI that a bomb was actually in the backpack that this individual allegedly dropped/placed/left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg