Facebook & MySpace Discussions

I'm not sure why the thread I started on "Pages and Support Groups for Baby Gabriel" here was deleted, but I do want every one to know the family has started a myspace page for Gabriel.

http://www.myspace.com/findbabygabriel

Pass it around!!

:angel:

Don't know where to put this or if it's breaking news or not. I just read on Pat Brown's FB postings that the only item missing is Gabriel's diaper bag.

Thanks for the welcome TXHope!

There is something else I noticed, the next time she updated her page was on the 23rd @ 1:37pm. I believe this is the same day that EJ had the babysitter watch G from 11:45 am to 1:30pm, again, this would mean that EJ immediately posted that message on her ms page after her "important appt". Could EJ been trying to tell someone that she found a "way" to carry forward with plans of giving G away?

Looking at her ms page it's mostly private, only comments showing and really nothing else can be accessed. Were these posting/updates removed or can they still be seen? I can't see them :waitasec:

Looking at her ms page it's mostly private, only comments showing and really nothing else can be accessed. Were these posting/updates removed or can they still be seen? I can't see them :waitasec:

Info and links in Gabe's case calendar for Dec 23 and Dec 24. Link to case calendar in the Timeline subforum.

I'm not sure why the thread I started on "Pages and Support Groups for Baby Gabriel" here was deleted, but I do want every one to know the family has started a myspace page for Gabriel.

http://www.myspace.com/findbabygabriel

Pass it around!!

:angel:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4804068&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

I thought I heard that TS said that Logan is the one that pointed her to MS postings? Am I wrong? I think this is telling if true-- as possibly the postings would not have been directed at TS if EJ did not think TS was aware of EJ's ms -- MS postings would not be part of a plan of anyone who knew about running and staying underground as IP addresses are easily traced

IMO we have Logan's statement that she was neglectful, and she was certainly abusive toward Logan, but I have not seen evidence of abuse toward Gabriel as defined here
http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/define.cfm
Snipped for space and BBM.

Yes, that is correct. On TPS FB page, she was asked to contact the family with any information or idea's she had before Logan left on his trip. Her response included something about Logan was the one who helped us find/contact her in San Antonio.
BUT....there was some discrepancy with that statement. I've heard it was the other way around, and I can't remember where, or what exactly was said or reported. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please post a link if available.

ETA: I THINK the date of this FB posting was Feb. 1st. I KNOW it was in the day or two before TPS was arrested.

TPS and JS had to have know her facebook and or myspace page. They said they went with her to the court hearing, TPS falsified court documents, she knew Elizebeths full name.
I am not very computer savvy and I found it very easy!

Snipped for space and BBM.

Yes, that is correct. On TPS FB page, she was asked to contact the family with any information or idea's she had before Logan left on his trip. Her response included something about Logan was the one who helped us find/contact her in San Antonio.
BUT....there was some discrepancy with that statement. I've heard it was the other way around, and I can't remember where, or what exactly was said or reported. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please post a link if available.

ETA: I THINK the date of this FB posting was Feb. 1st. I KNOW it was in the day or two before TPS was arrested.

I remember it too. I remember that FB posting you're referring to, but that wasn't the first time they said that. They said it also in an interview.

What they said specifically was that Logan told them about Eliz's Myspace, they sent her a message, and then she messaged and called them. It was Logan telling them about Eliz's myspace that they were referring to as Logan helping them find her. So that might give a couple keywords to google for it. Unless it's only in a video, which I hope not.

HTH

TPS and JS had to have know her facebook and or myspace page. They said they went with her to the court hearing, TPS falsified court documents, she knew Elizebeths full name.
I am not very computer savvy and I found it very easy!

If I am correct, TS actually left a comment on her MS, and to do that YOU HAVE TO BE "FRIENDS" please correct me if I am wrong.

If I am correct, TS actually left a comment on her MS, and to do that YOU HAVE TO BE "FRIENDS" please correct me if I am wrong.

Correct, you have to be friends to leave a comment on a ms page. Soooooo, TPS already knew about the myspace and she was already approved as a friend before EJ ever left for SA, correct? Very interesting and very telling imo.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!
Sorry about the wording with the first post with questioning why EJ would care about G crawling. Let me clarify that it was not my intention to imply the EJ didn't care about G, or that she had been or was currently abusive towards G. It just seems that a parent that was in the process of giving their child away, would want to distance themselves emotionally from that child, in order to complete the process with a minimum amount of distress to themselves. Especially in EJ case, when you consider the nature of how she gave G away.
MOO
A belated "welcome" from me also ~ I'm just getting around to reading through all the threads! :) I don't get the "crawling" message either with the timing being so close to her checking into the hotel. To me it seems like something she'd post just to get back at Logan (that he's missing out on it). I don't think it would be a big deal to EJ if she were planning on handing off Gabriel to "new parents" or whoever. I honestly don't think she cared about him that much or she wouldn't have taken him away from his father. To her Gabriel was probably just a reminder how much "her life was ruined" (paraphrasing her own words regarding Logan). MOO

I would believe she said that on purpose if Logan called Gabriel Bubba. Who gave Gabriel the nick name Bubba.

If EJ or Logan used the nickname Bubba, then it may mean nothing. But if someone else had used that nickname, it could mean a lot!

Well, JMO but I would hazard a guess that EJ would certainly need assistance with manuevering in the world of underground or shady adoption placement. I mean, it's not exactly a subject you can google for instructions of how to proceed or that the players in these organizations advertise in the phone book...

That being said, I believe EJ would need to let her contact know that she had indeed arrived at her destination and was still determined to move forward with giving G up. It just seems like too much of a coincidence that
EJ sent two different posts on ms, one 14 minutes after checking into the hotel and the other 7 minutes after her appt when she utilized the services of the babysitter.

I could be way off here, and admit that my knowledge of tracing phone calls and IP addresses is reduced to episodes of "CSI" and "Criminal Intent" :detective:, but if I didn't want to be found and needed to get a message out, I'd bet that a message on ms would be safer than a phone call...JMO

Well, JMO but I would hazard a guess that EJ would certainly need assistance with manuevering in the world of underground or shady adoption placement. I mean, it's not exactly a subject you can google for instructions of how to proceed or that the players in these organizations advertise in the phone book...

That being said, I believe EJ would need to let her contact know that she had indeed arrived at her destination and was still determined to move forward with giving G up. It just seems like too much of a coincidence that
EJ sent two different posts on ms, one 14 minutes after checking into the hotel and the other 7 minutes after her appt when she utilized the services of the babysitter.

I could be way off here, and admit that my knowledge of tracing phone calls and IP addresses is reduced to episodes of "CSI" and "Criminal Intent" :detective:, but if I didn't want to be found and needed to get a message out, I'd bet that a message on ms would be safer than a phone call...JMO

Not really, since her message on My Space got her busted in FL right after arriving. The IP address of the computer she was posting on led right to the address that she was posting from. There really is no anonymous way of posting on the internet. The IP address will give you away.

Correct, but EJ (fortunately) didn't know that, or she would have never accessed the internet at all...

Because we haven't seen her status on myspace prior to the one about "Bubba learning to crawl", we can't be sure that she changed her status on Dec 21st. I think it's also possible that she only updated her mood to "accomplished" which might indicate to someone that she had made it to her destination. She udated her mood only another time after she posted the "Where's there's a will..." status update on Dec 23rd. She went back and updated her mood later on the same day, strangely enough to "amused".

Chell, I think TPS was arrogant, thinking she was too smart to get caught. You know she was protected by you know who. No real need for caution, or maybe she wasn't not that smart...

i was looking through some of EJ friends ms pages and EJ had left a comment back in jan 2007 saying it was nice of the friend to visit her in boston?Did we ever talk about the place EJ lived?

EJ lived in Boston foster care before she moved to AZ to live with family, I believe
January 2007? interesting-- perhaps it was a regular trip, as she evidently went in June, 2009, too

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back