Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

Seahorseladyi~

There are not words enough to express how deeply sorry that I am. I cannot even begin to. Thank you for sharing your story with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time.

xo

Ang

Prayers for you and your family. May your son rest in peace for all of eternity. You'll see him again, someday.

This is too sad.

I only live for my child, I can't imagine him being taken away from me, I really don't get why life is so unfair.

What a gorgeous little face Ethan had Seahorse and a winner smile.

I type this while I am camping. What an awful shock for your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
Please know that our hearts and thoughts are with you.

Please accept my condolences at such a horrible time when nothing any of us can say or do is enough. I'm just so sorry for this. How could this happen? I know you are asking this, too. Your son is a little angel now and I'm sure you can take some comfort in that knowledge.

gaia:cool:

thank you for posting this here and allowing us to see what a great little guy your son was! please know i am praying for you during the shock and grief of life's worst event, the loss of a child! hugs to you and all your family.

I am sending hugs to your whole family. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I lost my Beagle in January and his best friend in the entire world was a 5 year old boy - to watch those two play and chase each other, wrestle on the ground was such a joy to me and the boy's mother and anyone else who happened to see them. I'd like to think that Tater now has a new boy to play with. All you had to say was "Is that your boy?" and Tater would go wild.

OH, my Lord....Di, I am so sorry. What a beautiful boy he was. Please know you and your family are all in my prayers and those of my family...and know that Ethan is in Jesus' arms! Big, big hugs to you!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers at this unimaginable time and onwards. It's impossible to express what's in my heart, seahorseladydi.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious son. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Please accept my heart-felt condolances on the loss of your precsious son. What a wonderful gift you have given to other families with loved one's who needed life saving organ transplants - God Bless.

Adrienne

Please accept my heart-felt condolances on the loss of your son. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and friends. God Speed.

Seahorselady, I hope you are able to find some comfort from the love of family and friends. Your little boy was beautiful. I am so sorry for you and your family.

I pray God holds you in the palm of his hand and gives you comfort.
Please know your precious angel is sitting at the lap of Jesus. I believe this
with all my heart.
Love Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
Thank you for giving life to others in your darkest hour.

What a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your son is in God's hands now. Take peace in that.

I know these words will not bring you much comfort. But know that you and your family are in the prayers of many. My deepest sympathy on your tragic loss.

I don't even know the right words to express to you, I can't imagine what you are feeling.

I can't even relate Seahorse. I pray that you know in your heart where he is now and how much better off he is than any of us....walking on streets of gold, angels singing all around him...I hope somehow that can bring you some comfort...I am so sorry. We are all here for you.

ETA: The Hansens ultimately chose to donate some of Ethan’s organs, and at least four people were the beneficiaries, according to Seitz.

Oh Di, my husband and I mourned this young boy's death when we read it in the news when it happened as we live in Oregon. I honestly thought how horrible, but then I thought, God must have had something extra special in mind for this young man taking him so young and in such a way. I know words mean next to nothing but I want you to know I am praying for you and your family. Again, I am so sorry this happened! God bless you sweetie!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back