Family Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unclear about when he talked about the "fight" when he was out of town - was he alluding to Terri and J fighting or Terri and Kyron?

I thought he said Terri and Desi - I missed it - put a ? where I was typing it because I wasn't sure. lol. But I just reviewed the thread and it looks like most people heard Terri and Kyron.

The context was why and when Desi asked for custody, so Kyron makes sense.

overall: seemed tired, sad, frustrated. looked gaunt. i think he's brave to step right up and face the music after desiree's criticism. he admits that he obviously missed some pretty big red flags but all he wants is to keep his kids safe now.

What kids ?

All JMO

I think he's nervous because of all the guilt, blame, Monday morning Quarterbacking that is now being done. I would also feel the pressure of trying to explain my actions (or non actions) given the circumstances. I feel bad for the position he is in. He's very defensive and I can understand why.

ITA loves2bmom and just as you, I totally understand and feel very much for this broken man... I see no signs of "jolly" whatsoever..
33.gif
..nope, do not see that a bit...

So he didn't witness the alcohol stuff, just had people tell him things in the last month, and put it all together as he was filing the document.

:waitasec:

I'm unclear about when he talked about the "fight" when he was out of town - was he alluding to Terri and J fighting or Terri and Kyron?

Terri and J. It was the day she called him to say she was sending him away and would talk to his father about other arrangements.

ITA loves2bmom and just as you, I totally understand and feel very much for this broken man... I see no signs of "jolly" whatsoever..
33.gif
..nope, do not see that a bit...

He was chuckling several times when I typed that, and we'll all see that on the video.

I certainly don't mean overall. I've commented any number of times on his obvious pain. Such as I did several times in this thread.

Well, who witnessed Terri passing out with the baby on the couch, etc...her friends, or Kaine?

Terri and J. It was the day she called him to say she was sending him away and would talk to his father about other arrangements.

Kaine says his disciplining J was normal typical stuff. Nothing to worry about.

overall: seemed tired, sad, frustrated. looked gaunt. i think he's brave to step right up and face the music after desiree's criticism. he admits that he obviously missed some pretty big red flags but all he wants is to keep his kids safe now.

He did look gaunt, and nervous. He was giving this presser for a reason beyond keeping Kyrons face out there, IMO. He wanted to combat whatever Desiree's appearance created, in particular the fact the opinions formed by her saying she was trying to get custody of Kyron. Listen to the beginning of his interview where they ask about whether or not Desiree wanted Kyron to live with her. Kaine says "there were no legal requests". Kyron went and stayed with D & T many weeks and when he came home he was fine, but then wanted to go back. He felt it was a typical 'kid' thing, and something he always did at both homes. Kaine doesn't seem to have taken any discussion about Kyron going to live with Desiree very seriously. Does anyone else detect a pattern or is my hinky meter askew?

I'm sensing a division between Desiree and Kaine and it is something he wants to downplay. :waitasec: He was trying to be very pragmatic and keep his emotions in check.

Oh. Sorry. I thought the poster was asking about earlier in the video when Kaine was talking about when and why Desiree tried to get custody.

Or do you mean he was talking about Terri and J when he was talking about Desiree trying to get custody of Kyron? What was the correlation?

He did look gaunt, and nervous. He was giving this presser for a reason beyond keeping Kyrons face out there, IMO. He wanted to combat whatever Desiree's appearance created, in particular the fact the opinions formed by her saying she was trying to get custody of Kyron.

Except that he said he hadn't seen the Today show, and the reporters would need to tell him what Desiree said, because he didn't know.

ETA: Unless, of course, you mean you think he was being disinenuous when he said that. I didn't think that.

A big 'THANK YOU' to all the WSers who took the time to translate the press conference for us. I appreciate your efforts! :blowkiss:

Oh. Sorry. I thought the poster was asking about earlier in the video when Kaine was talking about when and why Desiree tried to get custody.

Or do you mean he was talking about Terri and J when he was talking about Desiree trying to get custody of Kyron? What was the correlation?

What's becoming increasingly apparent is that anything that Kaine states, which is contradicted by anyone else, is taken as the "right" position, or the "truth" of the matter.

Desiree states she wanted custody and Kaine said it wasn't happening. Kaine states that conversation never took place. These two things cannot exist together. Nor can it exist when Kaine further goes on to state that in August, Kyron himself asked about living with his mom and he told him no.

This is all very perplexing.

I thought he said Terri and Desi - I missed it - put a ? where I was typing it because I wasn't sure. lol. But I just reviewed the thread and it looks like most people heard Terri and Kyron.

The context was why and when Desi asked for custody, so Kyron makes sense.

It was very difficult to hear the reporters questions, but I thought this comment was in answer to Desiree's statement on the Today show about, Terri calling her and wanting her to take Kyron. I think Kaine's answer was that was just one time when Terri was having a problem with Kyron, and he was out of town on business trip, and Terri called Desiree.???

IDK, maybe I heard it wrong, but that's what I thought he was saying.

Well, who witnessed Terri passing out with the baby on the couch, etc...her friends, or Kaine?

I don't know now. I think I need to wait for the video and listen again. My impression right now is that all that info came from friends in the past month, and he sort of had a Eureka moment as he was doing his affidavit, and came to the conclusion then that Terri had abused alcohol, was passing out at night drunk, etc.

Very confusing.

Except that he said he hadn't seen the Today show, and the reporters would need to tell him what Desiree said, because he didn't know.

ETA: Unless, of course, you mean you think he was being disinenuous when he said that. I didn't think that.

She might have advised him on Friday, and she may have asked him questions about when he knew. I believe Desiree is very direct with her thoguhts and let him know what she thinks.

An MSM link should be provided not a blog link. Thanks.

The article was a MSM article, posted on a blog. My mistake in simply looking at the article and not the site it was linked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn