Famous Favourite Quotes - That Move or Comfort You when you think about this case

Pro 6:16 There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:

Pro 6:17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,

Pro 6:18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,

Pro 6:19 a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Psalm 37
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=37&v=1&t=NIV#1

"A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future." author unknown

My husband and I selected this quote for our daughter on the occasion of her 10th dance recital this past summer. It was printed along with her picture and our good luck wishes to her in the recital program book.

How could Casey... or any mother... steal her precious daughter's future, her very life? It makes my heart ache.

You may get away with things on earth,but in the end you will have to answer for what you have done. This is what I use to tell my children when they we're growing up. I might not catch you, but Jesus sees all.

God grant me the Serenity to except the things I can not change , the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference .

Let go and let God

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.
From a book I read to my little girl every night before bed. She's 19 now and it still goes inside each card we exchange.

OHhhh... I love this book and I read it to my sons as often as they'd let me. I have three boys who didn't really like it at all, but it still brings tears to my eyes.

Hopefully one day I'll have a grand daughter who will appreciate it when I read it to her. Thanks for reminding me of this.

"Crying is how we wash the dirt from our soul."

Let our tears freely flow and as they run may they also wash over Caylee and cleanse her too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back