Father/Daughter dating, have child togethe

They should both be sterized without question. and then put into prison. her children from her first partnership should be removed with no further contact. the darling baby should be placed as far away as possible from them forever.

The picture of them is just gagging me- her smiling or laughing, just yuck--
yuck----- yuck

They said they'd monitor them. Monitor them for WHAT? They've broken the law, are they going to peek through the windows to see if they do it again?

There was another case like this (no child involved)
In Palm Beach County FL.. Several years back.

Father and daughter did not meet until daughter was an adult..
They had a fake wedding in France but kept it all secret due to other spouses and various step siblings/ children.

The man is an extremely wealthy Business man. I will see if I can find the link to that story.

I read about that this morning and it absolutely repulses me. Disgusting.

I can't get over how much they look alike!! I wonder if she is going to be honest with her child about the situation, like if the child say's who is my grandpa, is she gonna say "Your father dear?" or "I don't know he left before I was old enough to remember him."?

I can't get over how much they look alike!! I wonder if she is going to be honest with her child about the situation, like if the child say's who is my grandpa, is she gonna say "Your father dear?" or "I don't know he left before I was old enough to remember him."?
And, dont forget about the 2 children she already has- their grandpa is now their step dad- I hope her ex takes those 2 children from her-
:sick: :sick: :sick:
this is just putrid- oh- that picture---:bang:

This is just so disgusting, that poor baby and the poor baby who died after just a few days.
Years ago I got a look at what incest does to a child, working at a state hospital there was a little boy there, as cute as could be, but developmentally disabled. He was the result of a father raping his 14 year old daughter! That little boy never had a chance and his mother didn't either, she certainly did not breed willingly with her father like this adult woman did knowing what the result can be.
That father is a sick %^$# and his daughter is also!

VB

Yeah, the kid appears "fit and healthy". Apparently father and daughter are struggling with IQ/brain cell activity. I'm sure their kid is mentally incapacitated to some extent. "They promise to stop having sex"... yeah, right. This is totally disgusting.

So the daughter is called Celeste? My daughters contraceptive pill is called is Celeste! :eek: :eek:

Maybe Father & Daughter should have done some research first, if they had concentrated on Celeste, they wouldn't have had a Celeste!!!! :bang: :bang:

From the link I posted in the above post:
Mr Deaves' second wife, Dorothy, who he married long after his split from Joan, today rubbished claims he and his daughter had virtually no contact for 30 years.

She told ninemsn that when she married John Deaves in 1984, the then 15-year-old Jenny stayed with them for a week.

Jenny stayed with them four times before their marriage broke down in 2000 after the father and daughter took a trip to Dubbo together, she said.

"It was hard to face for a long time,'' Dorothy said.

"It's one of those things everyone's so upset about.''

This is just so disgusting, that poor baby and the poor baby who died after just a few days.
Years ago I got a look at what incest does to a child, working at a state hospital there was a little boy there, as cute as could be, but developmentally disabled. He was the result of a father raping his 14 year old daughter! That little boy never had a chance and his mother didn't either, she certainly did not breed willingly with her father like this adult woman did knowing what the result can be.
That father is a sick %^$# and his daughter is also!

VB

The awful thing is this is happening every day in secret, i believe. :(

There was another case like this (no child involved)
In Palm Beach County FL.. Several years back.

Father and daughter did not meet until daughter was an adult..
They had a fake wedding in France but kept it all secret due to other spouses and various step siblings/ children.

The man is an extremely wealthy Business man. I will see if I can find the link to that story.

Did some googling to see what I could find. Was it Herbert "Peter" Pulitzer? This article says that during his divorce from his wife Roxanne, she alleged that he had had a sexual encounter with his daughter from a former marriage.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,922992-1,00.html
(go to page 2 for the part about the daughter)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Displaced_Fey
Back