Father left with triplets after mother dies after giving birth.

It is not very often that a woman dies, leaving her husband with not 1, not 2, but 3 babies. This story deserves the attention. Most single parent families are lead by mothers, not fathers, so this makes it even more rare.

as a mother of multiple I could not fathom being alone with them when they were infants. it was bad enough having my hubby to help.

What a rough road for this guy and not because he is a guy just that he has to feel overwhelmed.

I am from a large family and when the twins were born we all pitched in. Mom never did work but it was still a busy household. Dad worked and brought in the bacon but didn't participate as much with the children.

I had my 2 at a young age and they were similar to twins...11 months apart. It was rough and I worked then as well as taking care of the children. I had a husband and he did a little as far as the children but he worked too. But, there was an income.

If this man doesn't have help how is going to afford daycare for triplets which may not be available anyway? Maybe he has an extended family to rely on but suppose he doesn't? In any case, for him to be able to work there has to be care for the babies and most people aren't willing to take on care for triplets. Unfortunately he won't be able to experience the grief of loss over his wife as he will be too busy for many years then it will hit him.

I feel so bad for this guy for losing his wife and I feel so bad for the kids because theyll never no their mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are misunderstanding what I am saying. Of course it's overwhelming and tragic. I never said he wasn't a decent man. Now you sorta made my point for me. ....Is everyone so used to deadbeat dads that when we run into a father being a dad that we are amazed?

In my son's school ( and it's a VERY small school) there is a dad that lost his wife last year to cancer leaving him to raise 4 daughters on his own. A mother whose husband was killed in Iraq leaving her with a very young set of twins and an older child to raise. Everyone that has a child at the school tries to do what we can for them.

I know plenty of single parents that must work full time and are exhausted, but they manage to still take care of their children.

My point being, you don't have to look far to find someone deserving of some help.

So my question is....why all of the fuss about THIS guy and his plight? Is it because so a joyous occasion as childbirth was marred by sudden death? Because it was triplets? Because it's Christmas time?

I think its because theyre newborns. And theres 3 eeeeks!! I know I would feel overwhelmed even if I had my husband here to help much less be this guy, on his own and Id feel just as bad if it were a Mother whose husband died right after they were born.....
Frankly, I wish more people like this would get more attention than Paris Hilton or the latest Tomcat story, dont you?
I wonder if he has any neighbors who will help him out? They really didnt say much as far as his family, etc. I remember seeing a report about a couple who had multiple babies at birth and alot of neighbors took shifts coming over and helping, they said they couldnt have done it without them.
And yes, we do see alot of deadbeat dads, so I think that factors in to the story and so many people willing to help and wishing him the best. ;)

If I lived close by I would gladly donate a couple days a week watching the babies. I saw this dad on TV and it just broke my heart. At his age and with first babies most men don't even have a clue how to take care of a baby. He has three to take care of. I hope that a group of volunteers will donate their time to taking care of the babies while he works. It would be nice if he were donated enough money to hire a couple of ladies with good referrals to take care of the babies in his home. That is what I hope for. I hope an organization that deals with babies offers to come to his home and teach him how to take care of the babies. All of the things that he probably doesn't know yet about new borns.

What a horrible thing for him to lose his young wife. I'm sure they had all kinds of hopes and dreams for their lives. He said that the babies are what is keeping him going. I wonder what their names are?

What a horrible thing for him to lose his young wife. I'm sure they had all kinds of hopes and dreams for their lives. He said that the babies are what is keeping him going. I wonder what their names are?

Hi Bobbisangel-

The boys names are Legend Aiden, Tristian Lynn and Jaisyn Cleto. :) :) :)

I feel so bad for this guy for losing his wife and I feel so bad for the kids because theyll never no their mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why this story stays on my mind. The loss of his wife and their mommy. They knew her voice, her sound. She never got to meet them, the 3 little beans who kicked and squirmed around in her belly. God bless them all.

That's why this story stays on my mind. The loss of his wife and their mommy. They knew her voice, her sound. She never got to meet them, the 3 little beans who kicked and squirmed around in her belly. God bless them all.
HOW SWEET MEG-

Tuscon triplets visit Tuscon triplets:):

This was the sweetest video and how nice that family is. The 18 yr olds mom is a single mom and they want to be Andrew's and the babies extended family.
Those kids seem like really nice kids and I sincerely hope that they do get involved with raising the baby boys.

The Lewis family is awesome! I am so glad Andrue will have someone with the triplet experience to help him out! :)

This was the sweetest video and how nice that family is. The 18 yr olds mom is a single mom and they want to be Andrew's and the babies extended family.
Those kids seem like really nice kids and I sincerely hope that they do get involved with raising the baby boys.

I agree! The mom of the grown triplets must be so proud of her kids! They were very sweet natured! I mean, how many 18 year olds would take time out of their day(s) to do that? :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back