Faye Grinstead Passed Away

How very nice that contributions could be sent to Equusearch.

In my beliefs, Faye has had her reunion with Tara in heaven, and now has the answers she couldn't find here on earth. :blowkiss: Now she needs to send some messages back to earth to give the investigators the info they need for justice on earth to be doled out :)

JMO

This reminds me of Amy Billig, her mom died too without finding out what happened to her daughter. I believe now she knows.

Thinking of everyone.....sincerely...everyone involved..Anita, Larry, every poster here, CP, HP, AS, NM.....you are all in my thoughts....the support you have given, I'm in awwwww.

In my beliefs, Faye has had her reunion with Tara in heaven, and now has the answers she couldn't find here on earth. :blowkiss: Now she needs to send some messages back to earth to give the investigators the info they need for justice on earth to be doled out :)

JMO

ITA :blowkiss::clap::clap::clap:

Prayers for Faye and for Tara., and all their family and friends...hard to believe it's been almost 3 years now. But, as others have said so beautifully, they are reunited. No more looking "thru the glass darkly" but seeing all perfectly clear.

I think it is so nice that they are asking for donations to Texas EquaSearch for Tim Miller...he tried very hard to find her.

She was so young. Does anyone know what caused her death?

Faye had struggled with cancer for years and had been in remission at the time Tara went missing. I apologize I do not remember what type.

Thank you Christine.

RIP Faye.

My deepest sympathies to The Grinstead family and friends. I hope Mrs. Grinstead gets the comfort of being with her child finally. God Bless.

That being said, I find it dispicable that she passed on without the benefit of seeing her daughter's murderer pay for their crime.

Blink34~
I thought the same thing. It made me think of Patsy Ramsey. She passed with out the peace of understanding JonBenet's murder. (IMO)

This is always so heartbreaking when a parent passes away before knowing what really happened to her child. The memorial is very sweet.

Everyone has already said everything else I was thinking too, so I'll complete this with - ditto to all the above!

Same here, maybe Tara will tell her mom what really happened. Peace to all the family.

Blink34~
I thought the same thing. It made me think of Patsy Ramsey. She passed with out the peace of understanding JonBenet's murder. (IMO)

Personally, I think she knew everything about JonBenet's murder, but we don't need to go there on this thread. I'll see if I can find JonBenet's thread, if I feel like going there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back