FBI considering hate crime charges against Zimmerman #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are incorrect. TM had an abrasion on his left finger. An abrasion is a wearing, grinding, or rubbing away by friction.

I think it's very possible Trayvon abraded his finger (rubbed away by friction),on the concrete sidewalk while continually beating Zimmerman's head against the concrete.

IMO
progress.gif

This abrasion is so tiny, that can't be true. A friction burn does not look like what Trayvon had on his hand. It would be scratched up, red, and bruised. Skin would actually be gone. All there is in a tiny bruise. That did not come from friction. And I know because I've had many friction burns before since I'm so clumsy. Continually beating someone's head into a sidewalk is not going to leave just a tiny bruise.

Thank heavens we have a law in this country that protects people from being singled out based on their sexual orientation or ethnic background and I am glad that the feds are investigating to see whether or not Trayvon was singled out because he was black.

You are incorrect. TM had an abrasion on his left finger. An abrasion is a wearing, grinding, or rubbing away by friction.

I think it's very possible Trayvon abraded his finger (rubbed away by friction),on the concrete sidewalk while continually beating Zimmerman's head against the concrete.

IMO
progress.gif

and if GZ's head was hitted repeatedly as he expects those to believe him, I'd expect him to need sutures, never did he go to the hospital the night of he incident...but GZ's word is his bond, right?

IF TM beat GZ as he claims, TM's hand would be full of bruises...noy just one tiny bruise that is behind the knuckle..

I guess it depends which side of the fence one sits...I believe the state has it right....

IMO
progress.gif

the location of the small abrasion on the lower knuckle, shows no proof Trayvon repeatedly banged gz'z head into the ground...

If so, due to the location, he would have had to have had his hand all the way under gz'z head for his lower finger to be rubbed away by friction.... and in that case he would have banged up fingers to go with it, because he would have been beating his own hand on the cement, not gz'z head, during this said repetition with this assumed hold...jmooc

Then the can should be dented to some degree, there should be blood on it, something. The can of iced tea was removed from his pocket (on the hoodie), so if there was evidence of this, I'm sure we would know it.

JMO

--when trayvon left the 7-11, the clerk handed him the "iced tea" in a tan coloured plastic bag. the empty bag was found on the sidewalk, evidence marker #2.

--it's possible that trayvon swung the BAG at george, the "iced tea" then fell out......anyway, the blood evidence would then be on the bag and not the can.

--it would be nice if the SFD report was more detailed, w/ an explanation for their Cause of Injury: Struck by a blunt/thrown object.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/Zimmerman_Discovery.pdf
--SFD report--page 183

Yes, I think you're right. And I don't think it will escape a jury's notice that TM didn't have a mark on him; Quite unusual, IMO, for a person who started a fight and beat someone within an inch of his life, anecdotes aside. (I don't think unrelated anecdotes are considered evidence, nor are they admissable in a trial.) Well there is that teeny, tiny mark on the ring finger of his left hand, not even on the knuckle...and the hole in his chest. The standard is what a reasonable person would deduce. I deduce that GZ was the agressor and at no time did TM land a blow sufficient to even have a mark on his knuckles.

Perhaps not, as TM died while attacking GZ. I have read speculation that blood moves out of the extremities and to the vital organs after a trauma such as a GSW. I am not a medical examiner, just repeating speculation of those who appear to know more than I about such things.

Should this conversation be moved to the autopsy thread?

JMO, OMO, and MOO.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173254"]FBI considering hate crime charges against Zimmerman #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann