FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

I don't think he saw them either. And if he did, like most men I know, he wouldn't be able to tell you in detail what they both were wearing a month after the fact. Those grey pinstriped pants are a decoy, IMO.

I still think his memory is from the 9th and not the 16th.

Exactly. Telling LE that you threw the pants away would not have looked good. Any pants she offered up in their place would have been clean, which is why she would have to say she laundered them. It never made sense that in the midst of chaos, she would do laundry. :waitasec:

I always thought this was strange, no matter how bad they smelled, why would you touch anything not knowing what LE would need. And then w/ chaos, who would care about clean clothes right then and there.

GOOD catch!..Everyone with children (especially a nurse) should know this is not the appropriate thermometer for a toddler..She could bite down & break it nevermind would not understand to keep it under her tongue..I'm sure Caylee used either a rectal or one of those new ear or forehead digital ones.

I used digital oral thermometers for my children like the one pictured in the link below. I had used rectal when they were still under a year or so then switched to these. Much better than using the old fashoned glass ones. These were available 20 years ago when my kids were babes.

http://www.allheart.com/adc413b.html?cmpid=cse_becom&zmam=30121195&zmas=1&zmac=14&zmap=adc413b

I used digital oral thermometers for my children like the one pictured in the link below. I had used rectal when they were still under a year or so then switched to these. Much better than using the old fashoned glass ones. These were available 20 years ago when my kids were babes.

http://www.allheart.com/adc413b.html?cmpid=cse_becom&zmam=30121195&zmas=1&zmac=14&zmap=adc413b

We use these as well. But we use rectal ones on our 2 and 3 year old grandchildren because these little ones have a hard time understanding how to keep the thermometer in their mouth.

Or place the thermometer under the armpit and adjust a proper degree. I do not have children, but that is how my sister used to take temps., and she works in a ped. office.

That can be done, but it is very inaccurate. It registers at LEAST a degree less than actual temp. All doctors offices I have been in the last 15 years use the ear one. Children's hospital won't even use them, they use a rectal for accuracy in small children.

Trial date isn't until jan. 5 ( my birthday, guess where I will be?) so It apperas LE is allowing CA to flap away, burying herself more and more and more. I can't wait till I hear the courts call out " Mrs. Cynthia Marie Anthony will you please raise your right hand and swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the tryth!)

Actually, we have only George's word that Casey was wearing those pants - she may not have been. Those pants may never have moved from Casey's closet until LE came and got them.

IMO, I do not believe that George even saw Casey OR Caylee on the 16th of June.

I have never believed that. His body language said totally different than his mouth when first talking about it. There is something seriously wrong with all the dates if you ask me.

I always thought this was strange, no matter how bad they smelled, why would you touch anything not knowing what LE would need. And then w/ chaos, who would care about clean clothes right then and there.

I completely agree! You made an excellent point. In the middle of everything she's doing laundry? Not in my book! After everything we know now know about CA I have absolutely no doubt that she was purposefully and willfully destroying evidence, just like she knowingly gave LE the wrong hairbrush. After the hairbrush incident, I'm not so sure LE is going to continue to look the other way, IMO. Especially because she keeps flapping those sizable jaws of hers.

I completely agree! You made an excellent point. In the middle of everything she's doing laundry? Not in my book! After everything we know now know about CA I have absolutely no doubt that she was purposefully and willfully destroying evidence, just like she knowingly gave LE the wrong hairbrush. After the hairbrush incident, I'm not so sure LE is going to continue to look the other way, IMO. Especially because she keeps flapping those sizable jaws of hers.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have never believed that. His body language said totally different than his mouth when first talking about it. There is something seriously wrong with all the dates if you ask me.
Now you've made me curious...Why do you think that they would have invented the story of the pants???

I think the moment I knew CA was capable of doing pretty much anything to obstruct this case was when she would not provide a piece of Caylee's clothing for the searchers. I can't imagine how I would feel if I was responsible for a family member being left in the woods to rot because I did nothing to help, even if I didn't believe she was out there.

Trial date isn't until jan. 5 ( my birthday, guess where I will be?) so It apperas LE is allowing CA to flap away, burying herself more and more and more. I can't wait till I hear the courts call out " Mrs. Cynthia Marie Anthony will you please raise your right hand and swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the tryth!)

Exactly, they are not going to even imply that they may charge CA with anything or threaten her with legal action for obstruction or evidence tampering. She is far more valuable to the prosecution on the stand as a witness, and they do not want to give her any reason to claim the 5th.

Now you've made me curious...Why do you think that they would have invented the story of the pants???
It's not my theory, but if LE asked Cindy if she'd disposed of anything found in the car, I can see her coming up with a quick Plan B if she did retrieve pants from that car and promptly threw them out.

I believe the A's have way too much value to the LE & prosecution to lock them up. They will have a field day with them on the stand when they question them about their own conflicting stories, and even more when they question them on why they conflict with other family members statements. IMO this will negate the question of "where's the body"

I may be alone in this, but I don't think the pants are anything. She wore the pants to look like she was going to work, and then changed later. If KC got DNA on any of her clothes she would have thrown them away after she disposed of the body. Perhaps LE has the REAL clothes with the DNA on them and that is the compelling evidence (including the DNA from the trunk stain). They may have gotten them out of the dumpster. I guess we won't know till January.
I do remember LP saying the dumpster would play a prominent role.

I agree.... I thought it was strange the day they got the car and it smelled so bad that George didn't want to go back to work and Cindy told him he had to. Why would she want him to go back to work???? That has always struck me as odd.

I agree.... I thought it was strange the day they got the car and it smelled so bad that George didn't want to go back to work and Cindy told him he had to. Why would she want him to go back to work???? That has always struck me as odd.

Better yet, how could Cindy make George go back to work??????

Only my opinion, but I can see 2 reasons she would want him to go back to work.

1. That left her to control the situation without him hanging around. Set up the game plan with KC and LA and keep dear old dad out of it.

2. It was his first day at work right? Based on what we now know from that last doc dump, Cindy was probably thinking "that ba$t@rd better not lose THIS job." I have a hard time feeling sorry for CA throughout any of this, but I can't imagine living with a man you hate for financially ruining you and knowing that it would be WORSE financially for you to kick his butt out!

Actually, we have only George's word that Casey was wearing those pants - she may not have been. Those pants may never have moved from Casey's closet until LE came and got them.

IMO, I do not believe that George even saw Casey OR Caylee on the 16th of June.

It's hard to believe that GA could remember, in detail, what KC and Caylee were wearing -- but not even remember the correct date!!

Only my opinion, but I can see 2 reasons she would want him to go back to work.

1. That left her to control the situation without him hanging around. Set up the game plan with KC and LA and keep dear old dad out of it.

2. It was his first day at work right? Based on what we now know from that last doc dump, Cindy was probably thinking "that ba$t@rd better not lose THIS job." I have a hard time feeling sorry for CA throughout any of this, but I can't imagine living with a man you hate for financially ruining you and knowing that it would be WORSE financially for you to kick his butt out!
I think that George is sorry that Cindy had George quit the police department and work for his dad. Then start a car lot and lose that. Then lose the house.In 1989 they move out of state, because George lost the house and business "bankrupted" it has been a down hill spiral for them since. George has not had a real job since.That is why everything is in Cindy's name, and now it is coming back to bit her in the azz.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelittlebunny
Back