FBI: Seeking identification of Jane Doe 46 - poss has info identifying child victim in sexual exploitation, 13 July 2022

It likely means that it was found in the digital collection of someone federally indicted for possession/distribution of CP in or around New Orleans. Aside from sounding American, I do not believe LE knows who this person is.

It likely means that it was found in the digital collection of someone federally indicted for possession/distribution of CP in or around New Orleans. Aside from sounding American, I do not believe LE knows who this person is.
OK, thank you for this - this makes a lot of sense!

I think there is much more to this video that they are holding back and LE is releasing enough to flush her out. JMO
I agree. I think they minimized the amount of info they released and that it's a good call. I say, release what you have to, but no need for any of the sickening details. I think we've done some good work on this thread trying to identify possible objects in the pic and bring up some good speculation. JMO

LE has gone to every length to not individually out the victim, who is very young, but who one day will google himself. I cannot tell you how grateful I feel that they’ve got the still of the trashy tattoo (which someone will identify with enough truck stop marketing - nothing against truck stops and nothing against truckers, I am born of one, but I am looking at her forearm and we’re not going to find her at the Waldorf Astoria. Sorry) but the victim in this case is entirely anonymous and LE is doing the hard work to keep that true.

A friend today posted tattoo she's getting. It includes some odd symbols, which she called runes. I'm attaching a stock photo of these runes, which also lists what each one stands for. I think what we originally thought were "AF" at the bottom of JD46's tattoo might actually be some of these symbols. Opinions?

Attachments

• istockphoto-471025464-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-471025464-612x612.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 20
A friend today posted tattoo she's getting. It includes some odd symbols, which she called runes. I'm attaching a stock photo of these runes, which also lists what each one stands for. I think what we originally thought were "AF" at the bottom of JD46's tattoo might actually be some of these symbols. Opinions?
Reminds me of petroglyphs

Can someone blow up the pic of the tattoo and put it through one of those apps that clarifies it?
We would all love that. I feel like the FBI has better resources to do that sort of thing, and probably has done what they can in that regard.

I wonder if any documentary filmmakers would do a series on identifying this person and others on the list? Or maybe there's legal or other reasons not to, I don't know. But I think a series could be huge if it was on Netflix, like Unsolved Mysteries and other true crime series they've shown. Surely if the images and sound clips can be seen by as many people as possible, then at some point someone will know them and come forward.

:(

I searched for missing girls with infinity tattoos and there’s only one person listed on NamUs or CP that remotely fits this profile (IMO). Unfortunately there’s no photo of the tattoo and she probably would have added to it following her disappearance in order for it to match the Doe’s. I couldn’t find a photo of it on her FB pages either. Surely the FBI has looked through MP cases though. I’d assume.

There's another person speaking in the audio that says "face-full of piss" possibly saying "She just got a face-full of piss" Sounds like another woman speaking. Moo. Almost picking up a southern accent, maybe...
There's a TV on in the background, "according to this" is what's being said, sounds like a news program.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back