Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree with what you say, WesternArtist, it is not necessarily all that far fetched. You only need to look at history elsewhere to see where the theory of republican corruption and the news networks is coming from.

I originally thought this post was in the wrong thread, in the wrong section of the forums tbh. But I was listening to the podcast, 'Untold: The Daniel Morgan Murder' where the latest episode description reads, "As a young actor conducts his own defence against entrapment by the Fake Sheikh, he reveals several direct links between the criminal underworld around Southern Investigations and Rupert Murdoch's senior executives"

And it got me thinking...

In the UK we had a huge scandal with the Murdoch brothers. They are involved with news broadcasting and it was proven in court that there were criminal aspects to the whole scandal. I believe only one of them came through it all relatively unscathed IIRC.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news...e-hacking-trial-rebekah-brooks-rupert-murdoch

The investigation uncovered a large network of corrupt police officers, and much more.

You may recall if American comedians joined in with us Brits laughing at the then prime minister, David Cameron, for thinking lol meant lots of love after ending multiple texts to Rebekah Brooks with lol.

And we all know that Trump laps up what he hears from news networks. People believe all too readily what they hear and read when it's presented as news (which is why you need to look at who the journalist is, where the sources are coming from etc)

Rupert Murdoch (the big bad guy in all this) is the owner and acting CEO of Fox News. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News

The network that seems to pander to Trump and various members of the US justice system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: I think Murdoch has ties to Ted Turner, the founder of CNN. Unfortunately I don't have the time to read the full and extensive wiki page on Rupert at the time of writing but here's the link for your perusal... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

Im not to fond of neither Fox or Cnn.. Murdoch and Turner were Bilderberg attendees.. Those elites have some twisted visions for this planet. All the MSM in the states here push narrative driven filth that divides and conquers by design to exploit peoples emotions for power and political gains. Its a mess. Fortunately there are plenty of alternative news sources now. Theres a demand for truth regardless if its convenient or not. Hopefully we can finally get to the truth in this case here.. its frustrating nothing seems to be happening.

Lindsay Henry is LISK.

Lets address this post with contents of hacketts deposition.

Inconsistency number11 by Hackett: Alex Diaz called me and asked me to "call Mrs Mari Gilbert." Transcript pp 448

Inconsistency number 20 : it is a fact that Alex told me that Mari Gilbert was trying to get in touch with me, "yes". Transcript PP 604-606

Inconsistency 28: I told Alex on .... that id call Mari Gilbert and told her to turn on her daughters telephone- I have specific recollection of this -"yes"

inconsistency 34: I called because Alex asked me to call Mari. Transcript PP 334.

And the doozies

inconsistency 106: he called detective camacho, told Camacho that he ran a home for wayward girls ( detective Camacho related this to...)
also told this to Mari Gilbert.

I have no idea where you're getting your info from, but it's not consistent with the contents of his deposition under oath. Hackett is no big shot. He's an addict and drug dealer who inserted himself in the investigation because he was responsible for supplying whatever drugs Shannan was on. I think he may be responsible for criminally negligent homicide.

Drops mic.

Pics mic back up

That theory makes absolutely no sense. How could a Council Board member of 16 years find time to chop womens bodies up and leave them on the beach? its not about finding how he could be connected to one body or not, its does he fit the profile of a killer so unorganized he dumped body parts on the side of the road to later be found from his car. Henry does not strike me as a person that would drive around with dead prostitutes in the middle of the night on his way to a dump site. Good luck proving he killed baby doe, because although shes not talked about the killer had to have killed her and her mother. The killer is a person who's name has not been in the paper. Spota, Hackett, Burke,Lindsay etc are all players to some degree but they ARE NOT who we're looking for. Sounds crazy, but none of them are "Evil" enough in my opinion to have done this. LISK is smart but hes not smart enough to be councilman for 16 years; He's not smart enough to be Police chief: He's likely not even smart enough to be a doctor! Sorry but Im unconvinced

BTW, GP from the end of the Bissett Forums is a much more BELIEVABLE POI than any of the names here even with the theories.

I am not sure they are a LISK, two different groups for me. LISK is earlier Murders, and the latest ones are a group, knowing there were body parts out there to cover them if they were caught. It was a fluke with Gilbert, R.I.P. Then the sniffer dog remember.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless LISK is dead or in jail (He isnt) he is still murdering. LISK is a person that likes to hurt people

Unless LISK is dead or in jail (He isnt) he is still murdering. LISK is a person that likes to hurt people
Yep, that is the truth but he may have tempered his desire to kill it killing somewhere else cause he is scared of getting caught.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pics mic back up

That theory makes absolutely no sense. How could a Council Board member of 16 years find time to chop womens bodies up and leave them on the beach? its not about finding how he could be connected to one body or not, its does he fit the profile of a killer so unorganized he dumped body parts on the side of the road to later be found from his car. Henry does not strike me as a person that would drive around with dead prostitutes in the middle of the night on his way to a dump site. Good luck proving he killed baby doe, because although shes not talked about the killer had to have killed her and her mother. The killer is a person who's name has not been in the paper. Spota, Hackett, Burke,Lindsay etc are all players to some degree but they ARE NOT who we're looking for. Sounds crazy, but none of them are "Evil" enough in my opinion to have done this. LISK is smart but hes not smart enough to be councilman for 16 years; He's not smart enough to be Police chief: He's likely not even smart enough to be a doctor! Sorry but Im unconvinced
He's brilliant actually and no one would ever suspect him. What's interesting is that Tina foglia and Molly ditts both said they were seeing a doctor before they were mudered.

He's brilliant actually and no one would ever suspect him. What's interesting is that Tina foglia and Molly ditts both said they were seeing a doctor before they were mudered.

Do you think LISK is impersonating a doctor? If secrecy is important to him yet he exchanged information to some degree through contact with his victims he likely fabricated details of his personal life to them. Also, the girls told most people very little about LISK, even their families. Why would Hackett call detectives or Gilbert if he was a murderer? Second, when the killer called Melissa's little sister he was threatening, but when her mom answered he hung up, likely because he knew she was not in a vulnerable enough state to be manipulated or threatened without retaliating. Hackett called Gilberts mother and didnt block his number or hang up. He might have actually seen Gilbert and tried to help her but his curiosity after the fact raised suspicion with Gilbert and wasnt help by his lying. I believe the narrative given by his attorney, Hackett is a nosey man that made a very unwise choice in contacting a grieving mother, but once again, he is not EVIL enough to have committed these crimes.

[h=2]I think the Killer still is impersonating his "profession" with ads like this. Notice how he says "Clients". He is indirectly insinuating he is a doctor!

Link here
https://longisland.craigslist.org/m4w/d/your-slimpretty-want-steady/6205068675.html

Your Slim,Pretty, Want a Steady on going Arrangement, Can't get Easier (Suff - Nassau) hide this posting[/h]
00909_755krIBdl7l_600x450.jpg

body: athletic
height: 5'10" (177cm)
ethnicity: German - Italian

READ THIS THEN SAY TO YOURSELF ++++ WHY NOT !

So here is the situation I propose.. We meet two or there times a week for 15 to 20 min, Modeling sessions.You undress slowly as I watch. We share some relaxing massaging to relieve the weeks stress, we talk a little about what we liked and didn't like about our week and that's it.. You go your way I go mine and we do this every week as long as it is convenient for us both. Very easy, simple and worth while for us both+

This arrangement is for someone looking for steady, on going, not a one time thing..+

I'm sure you will be very happy with this kind of a situation, I am an Easy going, Fit and giving person who knows what you want , and can easily help with your stress and dreams by making life's goals a little more attainable for us both+

We will keep our modeling sessions discrete, between just you and I... I am very much looking for discretion,, No need for friends or family or Clients to know.+

I did have a previous situation for the past 2 1/2 years with a lady, and it worked out so perfect for us both. My friend is moving and so I am looking again.
I am looking for just one special lady who sees the benefit of such a situation, and is looking for something like this.
As long as you are of age, Slim, Pretty, and Honest, and send a picture or two and some about you I will definitely answer back promptly. I have no preference concerning age, height, ethnicity, or nationality..+

I'm ready to begin right away, if you want,,

This is for real, is exactly as it reads, and I think its at least worth exploring a bit more by inquiring.
You have nothing to loose only gain with this..+

Please no spam or pros or advertisements, I will not visit sites ! Just a down to earth woman.+

Hope to hear form you...( please put " Jude " in the subject line so I know its not spam )

THANKS

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6205068675
posted: about a month ago
updated: 25 days ago

Do you think LISK is impersonating a doctor? If secrecy is important to him yet he exchanged information to some degree through contact with his victims he likely fabricated details of his personal life to them. Also, the girls told most people very little about LISK, even their families. Why would Hackett call detectives or Gilbert if he was a murderer? Second, when the killer called Melissa's little sister he was threatening, but when her mom answered he hung up, likely because he knew she was not in a vulnerable enough state to be manipulated or threatened without retaliating. Hackett called Gilberts mother and didnt block his number or hang up. He might have actually seen Gilbert and tried to help her but his curiosity after the fact raised suspicion with Gilbert and wasnt help by his lying. I believe the narrative given by his attorney, Hackett is a nosey man that made a very unwise choice in contacting a grieving mother, but once again, he is not EVIL enough to have committed these crimes.
I don't think Hackett killed any of these girls. I never felt it was him. I really think they need to go back to ground zero where Shannon went missing and they will get a clue. Brewer had a lot of people going in and out as I believe it was an oversized man cave where guys would get together and party. The Norwegian psychic who has a good reputation for getting to the bottom of cold cases did say it was 3 men. One a doctor and another a lawyer. Did not name the third. Said that they get together to play cards and they are middle aged and bored. I believe a doctor or someone with a doctorate is involved. Also makes me think the Atlantic city murders are connected. Both Molly ditts and Tina foglia were seeing a "doctor".

Norwegian psychic detective told his story on u tube in November 2015 and thus far it's unfolded accurately. In the US we don't do not give enough credibility to our seers except for the cia.

The cia and duke university experiment in paranormal studies.

I agree, this is extemely long, misleading dialogue that has nothing to do with the thread. Go create a new topic or post that under a youtube video. I was wondering what Micha was going on about and why some people are actually responding to this tangent. Might be in need a time out.

Good job you aren't an administrator then.

Given the political aspect to this, Burke becoming chief due to links with the DA, it actually may have something to do with this thread.

Please stop telling other forum users what to do just to feed your own sense of self worth.

I made one post in response to someone else's and you wonder what *I* am going on about?? Please think before you post.

Good job you aren't an administrator then.

Given the political aspect to this, Burke becoming chief due to links with the DA, it actually may have something to do with this thread.

Please stop telling other forum users what to do just to feed your own sense of self worth.

I made one post in response to someone else's and you wonder what *I* am going on about?? Please think before you post.

You're entitled to you opinion like I am entitled to mine but you are not entitled to waste the community or its members time with unrelated news as you were already told by other members. Burke became chief yes but your entire post was not about that. I simply ask you don't detract from our conversation

I tend to put more faith in the posts that have better grammar and spelling. Lol

You're entitled to you opinion like I am entitled to mine but you are not entitled to waste the community or its members time with unrelated news as you were already told by other members. Burke became chief yes but your entire post was not about that. I simply ask you don't detract from our conversation

I wasn't told any such thing. Please stop inventing things to further your vendetta against women with experience of the sex industry, and this case like Leanne or I.

Furthermore, you haven't contributed relevant information to this investigation. I have... I found evidence of money being funnelled away from the SC PBA by Burke and Spota. Your posts are largely irrelevant and I now find it an appropriate time to use the block function. And I'd advise you to maybe find out more about it as well so that you don't waste this communities time by writing such petty posts.

It actually further implicates our POI because he's a horrible speller and all ads have spelling errors LOL
I know some bad spellers who are brilliant especially in math and those who spell good and suck at math. I think mica was trying to point out police corruption which does relate to burke since he led the department. From the beginning of the lisk case, they felt that a cop could be involved so I think it's relevant.

I know some bad spellers who are brilliant especially in math and those who spell good and suck at math. I think mica was trying to point out police corruption which does relate to burke since he led the department. From the beginning of the lisk case, they felt that a cop could be involved so I think it's relevant.

Her arguement was still invalid and confusing to read. I believe LISK had access to Police knowledge as well doesnt mean he was the chief. If there is more evidence I would like to see it. But I am unconvinced by her arguement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname