Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with that forum....all the fake ids....impersonating real residents of oak beach....all the cloak and dagger crap.

If the FBI are now on the case...maybe they should dedicate some staff to out the arses of all those people speculating they actually knew something about the deaths of these girls and made out they had first hand knowledge of all the goings on at oak beach/gilgo....if anything just to make examples of them...that it isn't funny or a joke........these were real people...with families that loved them.

I think they are rare, but I also see them around! In fact I used to see one around that looked just like the one in that ad! It was fairly beat up lloking, always had some trash/papers on the dashboard. Never seen it being driven around as far as I can recall, so I don't know what the person who owned it looked like. Definitely have seen it parked around different streets (mainly Baldwin Ave. area) in the Jersey City Heights section though (which is where Shannon lived when she vanished). Not at all saying this is anything more than a coincidence but wow, that image made me do a double-take.

One day a van like that cut me off on the Belt Parkway, driving like a mad man. Took the shortcut down to Ocean Parkway to avoid the SS rush hour traffic and saw the same van (gray with white ladder racks) on the east bound side of the OP parked on the grass by Oak Beach. Nothing weird but that posting from said 'witness' had me think about that incident. That is a pretty common work van though, I see them around quite often. The whole baby monitor thing is interesting or it could have just been someone broke down diagnosing a problem with an oscilloscope. Either way I'm not sure I believe the post.

That is pretty interesting Pickle. It would seem like it wouldn't be very smart to dump a body in such a recognizable vehicle. I also think whoever dumped the bodies is on OP a lot, I doubt the killer only goes there once a year to dump a victim. Personally I don't think the killer is very smart though, and there must be other people who are always on OP, for instance say an employee of GBI, who might recognize some suspicious behavior after being there day after day

PickleChris, the guy gave alot of details. To bad he did not mention the color of the van. Im still not sure of what to make of his story. It would be great if he was on this board.

He made it pretty easy to contact him, set up a whole email for it lol...i think there is something off about him

One day a van like that cut me off on the Belt Parkway, driving like a mad man. Took the shortcut down to Ocean Parkway to avoid the SS rush hour traffic and saw the same van (gray with white ladder racks) on the east bound side of the OP parked on the grass by Oak Beach. Nothing weird but that posting from said 'witness' had me think about that incident. That is a pretty common work van though, I see them around quite often. The whole baby monitor thing is interesting or it could have just been someone broke down diagnosing a problem with an oscilloscope. Either way I'm not sure I believe the post.

You should email the guy. See if it was the same van.

Just by the way the guy worded everything I think I'll keep my distance. For all we know he is the SK trying to get back in the headlines on the coattail of this whole Burke thing.

WOW!!!!!...finally, :)

Now, maybe, we can start hoping that the LISK killer at some point will be found and brought to justice.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2016/05/12/bellone-calls-on-suffolk-da-tom-spota-to-resign/

“For refusing to cooperate and work with federal law enforcement to prosecute crime in this county, for refusing and blocking federal law enforcement from working on the Gilgo Beach serial murder case, for allowing violent criminals to go free to protect political friends, for lying about Jim Burke and for conspiring to conceal his past…for violating your sacred oath and for using your position as the top law enforcement officer of this county, Tom Spota you must resign from this office,” Bellone said.

WOW!!!!!...finally, :)

Now, maybe, we can start hoping that the LISK killer at some point will be found and brought to justice.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2016/05/12/bellone-calls-on-suffolk-da-tom-spota-to-resign/

“For refusing to cooperate and work with federal law enforcement to prosecute crime in this county, for refusing and blocking federal law enforcement from working on the Gilgo Beach serial murder case, for allowing violent criminals to go free to protect political friends, for lying about Jim Burke and for conspiring to conceal his past…for violating your sacred oath and for using your position as the top law enforcement officer of this county, Tom Spota you must resign from this office,” Bellone said.

I truly believe the walls are closing in and justice will (eventually) be served.

The puppet is asking the puppet master to resign. Both of them should resign. Remember the attorney that was killed last summer? Who are his killers friends with? Theres a reason why they were not arrested. Friends in high places.

The puppet is asking the puppet master to resign. Both of them should resign. Remember the attorney that was killed last summer? Who are his killers friends with? Theres a reason why they were not arrested. Friends in high places.
I could never find any hints on who the killers are. Any hints? That story stank to high heaven. What a tragedy!

Does anyone remember the post on theerant that said the rumored gilgo killer was not JB but his employee? Does anyone know if this was the guy who also committed suicide after JB did? This seems very strange that these two guys killed themselves

I couldent have said it better! Bellone is grandstanding and making himself look like the hero when in reality he is on par with Rich Schaffer. Speaking of which, I am told that Schaffer and Bellone are no longer on speaking terms and havent been for quite some time now.

Bellone, Spota, and McPartland all need to go. The only countywide officials I actually like are Sheriff DeMarco and Comptroller Kennedy. This county needs to be cleaned up, and if it requires a state financial control board and a clean slate of officials than so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny0115