Five Part Story about Uncle Richy's interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...n-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

I can understand him saying he would protect Hailey and know why he would say that but why would he emphasize indenpendantly that he would also protect Clint. He states he would PROTECT Clint before he SAVED a hair of Billies and Shawns.

Saved them from from what? Why would they need his saving and how would he be able to do that?

I picked up on that too SM. If I thought someone may be molesting or hurting a family member,....I really wouldn't care if any harm came to them...ie: punishment for such. It's that wee part of me wondering if CD could have her protected somewhere again.

“I don’t want any harm to come to anyone but I’ll protect Hailey and I’ll protect Clint before I’ll save a hair off either one of you,” Richy said.

I don't see this warning to Billie and Shawn anything more than it is. He was saying Billie you were family. I promised I'd be there for you. He is telling Shawn it is time to save yourself tell us where to go. To find Hailey IMO.

Richy said, “Billie, I have known you for a long time girl. I told you when all of this started that if you needed anything I would help you if I could. And you never did ask.

“If you’d just told us what was going on, told us the truth, told us how things went, what all’s going on, we would have been there for you.

To Shawn

“You need to move. Tell us where we need to go or do something to protect yourself because it’s not looking good.

To me he is saying you both have had your chance. I'm calling you out. Tell us where Hailey is. It is a threat. I don't want anyone hurt but I'm going to protect Clint and Hailey. Nothing more than a protective instinct that Clint needs answers and Hailey needs to come home is all that is in my opinion. IMO he was calling them out saying someone had better talk. He thinks they are involved and he is going to protect Clint and Hailey he is on their team to find out what happened.

“I don’t want any harm to come to anyone but I’ll protect Hailey and I’ll protect Clint before I’ll save a hair off either one of you,” Richy said.

He is saying stop messing with the family and Clint and Hailey are his family and I'm going to protect them from what you did and or are covering up.

This also says to me, that since the very beginning he felt Billie knew something.

“Billie, I have known you for a long time girl. I told you when all of this started that if you needed anything I would help you if I could. And you never did ask.

“And I know a lot of times that you’ve come up on in these last few months that you needed some help and you never once asked me. You never once asked any of us.

“If you’d just told us what was going on, told us the truth, told us how things went, what all’s going on, we would have been there for you.

I picked up on that too SM. If I thought someone may be molesting or hurting a family member,....I really wouldn't care if any harm came to them...ie: punishment for such. It's that wee part of me wondering if CD could have her protected somewhere again.

It just stands out the he says protect clint.

I cannot think of one way in this whole case that Ricky could protect Clint that wouldnt involve him knowing exactly what he needed to protect Clint from in this case.

And if he happen to know something that would kill Clint or hurt him or get him locked up or whatever , What would he be meaning that he would do that before he every SAVED Billie.

That implies that he could save billie or SA from their position at the time of the BTH episode which if he knows nothing, he cannot do.

What is Ricky meaning with this ? Does Ricky know something? That Clint needs protecting from and must be protected from even at the cost of Billie.

When I say I cant think of a way ,I mean a way that makes since if Ricky has no knowledge of anything.

I thought it a good time to ask since everything is slow in the case. Well mostly everything. Ok since MSM is slow in this case.:crazy:

The only thing I can think of soulmagnet is the fight between Shawn and Clint at Connie's house. I don't recall when she said it happened though and it didn't sound very recent. You bring up an interesting point, thanks.

Just my opinion only . . .

Maybe what he is saying has more to do with SA than with Clint.

I think he is saying that he hadn't known that SA was ever threatening to BD or Hailey, but if he had known, he would have helped them or given them advice. I'm sure he would have told BD to keep the kids the hell-away from SA. But she never gave the family a chance to know what was going on, so now it is too late to help her, especially since she seems to have chosen to make excuses for SA no matter what.

:cow:

soulmagnet said:
What is Richy meaning with this ? Does Ricky know something? That Clint needs protecting from and must be protected from even at the cost of Billie.
Well, I think Richy has heard all the accusatory stuff people have said about Clint, as if his past drug charges had something to do with what's happening right now, and he's saying that those accusations are irrelevant to Hailey's disappearance. Simple.

In other words, he will try to protect Clint from slander and accusations before he will stand up for BD, because he feels that she and SA are not being honest. That's what I think he is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa