FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 12 guests on this thread right now! Sign in and post. WS is the best site on the net for getting to the bottom of crimes, missing children, and missing adults.

:seeya:

Good Evening My Websleuths Guys and Dolls,

I received a very nice phone call today from someone involved in the investigation into Abraham's disappearance. This person asked me to pass along to you the message, "Keep Digging" and "Thank You."

People all over are very impressed with your work on this case my friends.

Thank you all so much. It is wonderful that you all are trying to help a person you don't even know.

Thank you from me too:)

Tricia
Well said Tricia...Thanks!!!!!

Hey DeeDee/Dorice!
Hey Shar!

We know you're still reading here. Are you realizing yet you ain't that smart after all?

How's life in prison sound? You both can find new girlfriends there .. Not as fun as a private plane to the Bahamas though. HA

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=14164735&rn=9&pi=0&ref=search

This is the Contractor change out order that Shar had to file with Hillsborough County for HVAC work. States he's the owner of 5732 State Rd 60 Plant City,FL 33566 but the property is still listed as owned by R and D Properties of Brandon. But they dissolved in 9/25/09 and have a trustee. Figuring out this is a big clue to what Shar, Dee, and Howard have cooking.

There are about 10 of these within same neighborhood, same handwriting, same contractor - all filed within same week.

R and D Properties of Brandon - dissolved 9/25/09
Rajeev Thomas 4025 Valrico Grove Rd Valrico, FL 33594 (registered agent)
Thomas K Alummootil P.A. 5844 Bent Grass Dr Valrico, FL 33594

Affidavit of Trustees R&D Properties Trust - Hillsborough County 7/31/09
Prepared by R&D Properties - PO Box 185 Lake Wales, FL 33859
County of Polk - Mark Warda, President of Land Trust Service Corp named Trustee
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=14569416&rn=5&pi=0&ref=search

Kingsway Property - dissolved 9/25/09 all have 4025 Valrico Grove Rd address
Thomas Alummootil
Ramadevi Kamisetty
Durga Jaishankar
Jisha Thomas
Rajeev Thomas (registered agent)

Also connected is M & M Properties of Brandon/Valrico Land LLC
Michael A McDermott 791 W Lumsden Rd Brandon, FL 33511

Officer/RA Name Entity Name Entity Number ----Josemon Thathamkulam is partner in the DSM Food Shops
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS R & D PROPERTIES OF BRANDON, INC. P04000115728
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS THOMAS K ALUMMOOTIL, P.A. P05000122176
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS K KINGSWAY PROPERTIES LLC L05000015047
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS K DBM FOOD SHOP L.L.C. L07000090241
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS K DSM TEXACO, INC. P00000072815
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS K DSM FOOD SHOP II, INC. P01000105046
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS K DSM FOOD SHOP III, INC. P03000030384
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS K DSM TEXACO II, INC. P03000030395
ALUMMOOTIL, THOMAS K DBM FOOD SHOP L.L.C. L07000090241

Can we post Shar's signature from that document and compare it to the others?

I don't know how. :(

The "S" looks similar, but not so much on the "K"

What the heck is this about? Jodi Outlaw - Greg Massey? Jodi wrote the papers on the messed up property transactions on 1332 Morningside Dr along with Greg.

Service of Process Inquiry 12/18/2009 00:22:09
Case Number : CF07007194
Person Served : MASSEY, GREGORY
Current Status: Served
Date Received : 11/20/2008
Service Desc : DEPOSITION SUBPOENA
Defendant : JODI MCCLANAHAN
Plaintiff : STATE OF FLORIDA
Court : CIRCUIT/POLK
Attorney : PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE
Date Assigned : 11/20/2008
# of Services : 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person Served : SAMPSON, CHERYL
Current Status: Unable to Locate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person Served : LEWIS, CEDRIC
Current Status: Unable to Locate

Wonder if this is close by to: 5732 State Rd 60 Plant City,FL 33566 or their other property 5802 Highway 60 E Plant City FL 33567

6100 block of State Road 60 East, Bartow
News Date 12/15/2009
Message From Polk County Sheriff's Office
Title Sexual Predator Relocates
News Story The Polk County Sheriff's Office would like to inform you that a sexual predator has recently moved into your neighborhood, and is residing at 6115 State Road 60 East in Bartow, FL, his name is CODY DELANEY THOMPSON, W/M, DOB: 06/29/1983, 5’9”, 156 lbs. The Sheriff's Office is mandated by law to notify the public when a registered sex predator relocates. For further information, you may visit the FDLE website and search the sexual predator database or call FDLE toll free number at 1-888-357-7332. Thank you.

No, the address in Bartow is about 30 miles away from the two Krasniqi/Moore properties.

Also, lbminnesota, do you realize that the 5732 5732 State Rd 60 and 5802 Highway 60 E addresses are adjacent? The road they are on is called State Road 60, Highway 60 and Hopewell Road. All those names refer to the same road.

No, the address in Bartow is about 30 miles away from the two Krasniqi/Moore properties.

Also, lbminnesota, do you realize that the 5732 5732 State Rd 60 and 5802 Highway 60 E addresses are adjacent? The road they are on is called State Road 60, Highway 60 and Hopewell Road. All those names refer to the same road.

Thank you. I was trying to figure out the connection of the two properties. I understand that State Road is a busy highway; so would this be commercial development or residential?

Thank you. I was trying to figure out the connection of the two properties. I understand that State Road is a busy highway; so would this be commercial development or residential?
They are two residential houses in a rather rural area. Here is the link to the map:

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9eXAuNTgwMitTdGF0ZStSZCs2MCtQbGFudCtDaXR5JTJjRkwrMzM1NjYlN2Vzc3QuMCU3ZXBnLjEmYmI9MjcuOTM4ODU2MDg1NTQ4NyU3ZS04Mi4xNzU3MDc5NjYyODU1JTdlMjcuOTM3MzU3NzQzNDM3NiU3ZS04Mi4xNzc4NzcwODQyNTU2

Click on the Bird's Eye view under the Aerial tab to see the picture of the two houses. The 5802 property is the one with the orange marker (that house has a light color roof) and the 5732 is the house to the left of it with the dark roof.

This is also on my list to explore. The relationship between these people and mother of Abraham's child.

CHIQUITA L SCARVERS KENNETH MOORE

They are two residential houses in a rather rural area. Here is the link to the map:

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9eXAuNTgwMitTdGF0ZStSZCs2MCtQbGFudCtDaXR5JTJjRkwrMzM1NjYlN2Vzc3QuMCU3ZXBnLjEmYmI9MjcuOTM4ODU2MDg1NTQ4NyU3ZS04Mi4xNzU3MDc5NjYyODU1JTdlMjcuOTM3MzU3NzQzNDM3NiU3ZS04Mi4xNzc4NzcwODQyNTU2

Click on the Bird's Eye view under the Aerial tab to see the picture of the two houses. The 5802 property is the one with the orange marker (that house has a light color roof) and the 5732 is the house to the left of it with the dark roof.

Thank you!!! Most helpful - didn't understand that both were already built.

Yes and because they are rural, pretty nondescript and have a wooded area...that's why I mentioned to you that if law enforcement truly believes there is a crime scene connected to these people they should take a close look at these properties.

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=14164735&rn=9&pi=0&ref=search

This is the Contractor change out order that Shar had to file with Hillsborough County for HVAC work. States he's the owner of 5732 State Rd 60 Plant City,FL 33566 but the property is still listed as owned by R and D Properties of Brandon. But they dissolved in 9/25/09 and have a trustee. Figuring out this is a big clue to what Shar, Dee, and Howard have cooking.

There are about 10 of these within same neighborhood, same handwriting, same contractor - all filed within same week.

I really just think the A/C guy put in the wrong info. I bet the work was done at Shar's house next door.

Yes and because they are rural, pretty nondescript and have a wooded area...that's why I mentioned to you that if law enforcement truly believes there is a crime scene connected to these people they should take a close look at these properties.

What I still don't understand is Stitzel using this house as his business address. Is he living there? ? Why would you want a law office out in a field?

Right...the property on the left (5732) is 9.85 acres. House up front with all groves in the back. Shar's house (5802) is 3.03 with house up front and what looks like storage trailers in the back. The map images in the above link are old. If you use the Hills. County Property Appraiser's site, the aerials are from Jan. 2009.

Here's Shar's:
Link

I really just think the A/C guy put in the wrong info. I bet the work was done at Shar's house next door.

Except that this was also previous address of Abraham Shakespeare, LLC and American Service Professionals, LLC filed under D. Moore
source: sunbiz.org
So both houses have a connection to Shar and Moore.

edit....
American Service Professional 5732 State Road 60 East, Plant City, FL 33567

From Tampa Craigslist: $650 Office Suite for Rent-Many amenities - (5732 SR 60 E, Plant City FL).

Right...the property on the left (5732) is 9.85 acres. House up front with all groves in the back. Shar's house (5802) is 3.03 with house up front and what looks like storage trailers in the back. The map images in the above link are old. If you use the Hills. County Property Appraiser's site, the aerials are from Jan. 2009.

Here's Shar's:
Link

It looks kind of creepy. I'm surprised there was a house built there in 1971 - must have been sitting by itself until recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R