FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is this about? Jodi Outlaw - Greg Massey? Jodi wrote the papers on the messed up property transactions on 1332 Morningside Dr along with Greg.

Service of Process Inquiry 12/18/2009 00:22:09
Case Number : CF07007194
Person Served : MASSEY, GREGORY
Current Status: Served
Date Received : 11/20/2008
Service Desc : DEPOSITION SUBPOENA
Defendant : JODI MCCLANAHAN
Plaintiff : STATE OF FLORIDA
Court : CIRCUIT/POLK
Attorney : PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE
Date Assigned : 11/20/2008
# of Services : 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person Served : SAMPSON, CHERYL
Current Status: Unable to Locate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person Served : LEWIS, CEDRIC
Current Status: Unable to Locate

yes, and on one of the docs massey's sig looks forged. ill have to find it, that particular doc has his sig twice though. he has a very distincts sig. also i will have to find it, but he has some qc on property before abraham is involved on the docs.

K, can't follow all this. Can someone give a quick update, what is it you've found and who is flora allen?

K, can't follow all this. Can someone give a quick update, what is it you've found and who is flora allen?

Well; Dee is now using her business phone #as 813-737-4444. When I ran the number, it came up with belonging to American Service Professionals and Flora Allen at 3423 Nichols Rd Lithia, Fl.

We saw that Flora died and the property is now in the name of the trustee - a relative with the same name.

"Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post
Another article dated February 22, 2009:

http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/902220341

From the article:
Birdsong, who is also a Winter Haven city commissioner.

They ran out of money why? OMG!

"partially because of poor bookkeeping that made it impossible to trace how the money was spent"... go figure!

Ok, I want to tear into this article... but my head is spinning!

(edited again to add another article link... sorry!)
Related article dated September 10, 2007:
http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/709100332

Anyway, there something else within this mess that I posted... just can't put my finger on it... perhaps something in the side businesses (ie lawncare etc)... or the real estate... I not sure... might be my active imagination.
bbl"

snipped
From 9/10/07 above article:
"In the new budget, Birdsong projects plant nursery sales to be $248,600 and the lawn maintenance business is projected to earn $189,000 based on contracts the agency already has, Birdsong said."

From Polk County Registry of Business Taxes, two businesses were formed under the name Abraham Shakespeare. One Abraham Shakespeare ID# 113929 and the other A & J Lawn Service ID# 116481. Someone filed A & J Lawn Service as out-of-business on 6/29/09.

lbminnesota... here's a link to a letter/article written by Macy V. Butler (former executive director Florence Villa CDC)...
Link to her letter January 15, 2006

(Sorry for the way I posted this, as I couldn't figure out how to get my post into a grey box like yours)
;)

You go Macy Butler!!

I hate this sickening feeling that a whole lot of folks would prefer Abraham not be found.

Just made another possible connection:
workthisway - is connected to Dee's phone number

Katoya Moye has a promissary note (supposedly through Abraham) and is employed with Workway recruitment agency.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7249372&file_num=2009085321&doc_status=V

Katoya Moye
Account Manager
Lakeland, Florida Area

Snipped from this link- LinkedIn

Staffing Recruiter Real Estate/Mortgage, Industrial, Administrative, Light Industrial, Banking, Clerical, Customer Service.
Account Manager Staffing, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales

Account Manager
ACD Direct

(Marketing and Advertising industry)

August 2009 — Present (5 months)

Recruiter
Workway

(Telecommunications industry)

2006 — 2008 (2 years )

Recruiter
Workway

(Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Staffing and Recruiting industry)

2006 — 2008 (2 years )

Note: There may be more info within the link, but it says "join"... and I prefer not join.

Now Cedric is in mediation over this one; with the Dublin firefighters marching band. Does it never end?

Emerald Florida Properties is in Dublin and they sell vacation properties in Florida. Their registered agent is in Dublin so Cedric must have been their legal partner in the US.

DUBLIN FIRE BRIGADE SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB BEASON BRIAN M

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
CEDRIC E LEWIS & ASSOCIATES PA MEEKS KAREN I
CORCORAN DANIEL PENA MARK E
EMERALD FLORIDA PROPERTIES LLC PENA MARK E
LEWIS CEDRIC E MEEKS KAREN I
POUNCH JAMES PENA MARK E
https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=383386&ascrttype=CR

Well; Dee is now using her business phone #as 813-737-4444. When I ran the number, it came up with belonging to American Service Professionals and Flora Allen at 3423 Nichols Rd Lithia, Fl.

We saw that Flora died and the property is now in the name of the trustee - a relative with the same name.

Hmm, well possibly just an FYI to reduce names from list of questionable research directions.... But I don't see any relatives with the same name of Flora Allen that filed for petition for the homestead property and/or administrative petition to the probate estate. Of course this doesn't mean that one of these relatives could have a child they named after Flora Allen.

Hillsborough County Florida Public Records

Flora Alene Allen (deceased) w/o Will
Probate created 05/11/09
Case Number: 09-CP-001161
Beneficiary: Alice J. Garrett
Beneficiary: James Warren Allen

Probate Attorney: Jeffrey M. Lasman
Claims: SOUTH FLORIDA BAPTIST HOSPITAL $568.00
Claims; BERNARD D STEIN MD PA $146.00

=======================================

Hillsborough County Florida Public Records (Flora Allen's husband)

Hugh Woodrow Allen (deceased) w/o a Will
Probate created 12/08/1993
Case Number: 93-CP-002605
Beneficiary: Flora Alene Allen
Beneficiary: Alice J. Garrett

Probate Attorney: Douglas Wade Hampton
Case Status: Closed - 05/24/1994

Petitions filed by for Administrative and/or Homestead real property:

Administrative Petitions Filed:
ALICE J. GARRETT
JAMES WARREN ALLEN
CATHY RHODEN
SHARON PIECHOWIAK
CAROLYN ALLEN

Homestead Petitions Filed:
ALICE J. GARRETT
JAMES WARREN ALLEN
SHARON PIECHOWIAK

Also entry on the probate court records:

12/08/1993 DECE DEATH CERT-OTHER THAN PRIMARY DEATH CERTIFICATE FOR OTHER THAN PRIMARY NAME WAYNE HOWARD ALLEN

So it appears that her husband, Hugh Woodrow Allen wasn't using his real name of Wayne Howard Allen. Could find no record on the Social Security Death Index for a Hugh Woodrow Allen but I did find one for Wayne Howard Allen who died in Florida in 1993.

WAYNE HOWARD ALLEN

Social Security Death Index Public Records:

Name: Wayne H. Allen
Date of Birth: Saturday May 26, 1928
Date of Death: Sunday May 02, 1993
Est. Age at death: 64 years, 11 months, 6 days
Last known residence:
City: Tampa
County: Hillsborough
State: Florida
ZIP Code: 33607
Latitude: 27.9630
Longitude: -82.5019

Social Security details:
State of Issue: Florida
Number: *advertiser censored*-XX-6288

You go Macy Butler!!

I hate this sickening feeling that a whole lot of folks would prefer Abraham not be found.

Yes! Macy Butler had been with Florence Villa Community Development Corp. for a long time (since 1998)... but "then forcibly removed from the organization"... IMO speaks volumes.

I want to know more about the lawn maintenance business... and supposed nursery...

:waitasec:

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=565310&rn=3&pi=0&ref=search

I'm trying to understand this document filed in 1995 concerning the Flora Allen Trust. I'm interpreting the document to mean Flora was creating her trust.

Then there's this: Hillsborough County Property Appraiser
GARRETT ORVILLE GRADY TRUSTEE
GARRETT ALICE JEANETTE TRUSTEE

Mailing Address
3405 NICHOLS RD, (Flora Allen's address was 3423 Nichols)
LITHIA, FL 33547-4223

I'm thinking either a grandchild of Flora or Moore is using deceased names somehow in a scam.

Did Flora have an in-home nurse?

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=565310&rn=3&pi=0&ref=search

I'm trying to understand this document filed in 1995 concerning the Flora Allen Trust. I'm interpreting the document to mean Flora was creating her trust.

Then there's this: Hillsborough County Property Appraiser
GARRETT ORVILLE GRADY TRUSTEE
GARRETT ALICE JEANETTE TRUSTEE

Mailing Address
3405 NICHOLS RD, (Flora Allen's address was 3423 Nichols)
LITHIA, FL 33547-4223

I'm thinking either a grandchild of Flora or Moore is using deceased names somehow in a scam.

Did Flora have an in-home nurse?

lbminnesota, (by the way you're doing a fantastic job !)

Scroll back up to my post #539, Alice Garrett is apparently a relative of Flora Allen, probably a daughter. Looks like there were quite few family members filing petitions for the homestead property after Flora's husband died in '93.

http://www.people-finders.ws/processor.asp

1. GARRETT, ALICE JEANETTE (Age 74)

Associated names:

BROOKS, ALICE J
GARRETT, JEANETTE

LITHIA, FL

Possible Relatives:

GARRETT, JEANNETTE
GARRETT, ORVILLE GRADY (Age 88)
GARRETT, M O
GARRETT, D G
GARRETT, TRUST

For future reference:

KINSINGER, RENA AKA Rena Marie Tomlin
Possible Employment / Business Associations: - all companies related to Dee Moore

AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS Available Sydney, FL KINSINGER, RENA (PARTNER)
ACCURATE PROFESSIONAL STAFFING LLC
ALL ABOUT CELLULAR INC
ROBERT L MOORE EXCAVATING LLC

AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS Available Sydney, FL KINSINGER, RENA (OWNER)
ROBERT L MOORE EXCAVATION LLC
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS,LLC
ALL ABOUT CELLULAR, INC
AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS INC

Rena is a nurse and settled a suit over wages with FL Nursing Network Inc. - she was the plaintiff.

Okay; I'm going on the record and sticking with my original theory.

I'm very dubious of Shar Anthony Krasniqi being an active partner/boyfriend of Dee Moore. This is another "real" person like Abraham who's name is somehow connected with her scams. I'd like to know that his whereabouts have been verified. IMHO

1/13/06 D Moore creates LLC as registered agent and sole president - address PO Box 433, Sydney FL 33587 813-478-4444

8/24/06 Changes her name to Kim Potwin; address/phone remain same

1/29/07 Changes her address to 4645 Wisteria Lane, Zephyrhills, FL 33542 (Zephyrills is where she stashed her SUV in fraud case)

10/02/08 Sends correction of address via email; changes "lane" to "drive" - outlook email has header of Murphy, Erin L. - email address is apstaffing@verizon.net

9/25/09 LLC is dissolved
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde..._name=ACCURATEPROFESSIONAL&names_filing_type=

Okay; I'm going on the record and sticking with my original theory.

I'm very dubious of Shar Anthony Krasniqi being an active partner/boyfriend of Dee Moore. This is another "real" person like Abraham who's name is somehow connected with her scams. I'd like to know that his whereabouts have been verified. IMHO

As usual, you are seriously kicking rear, girl!!! :)

Just want to say that I am inclined to believe Shar may be a VERY active party in all of this.

Listed are my reasons:

We have his name connected to her businesses.

Shar's people seem to be in the Panhandle, meanwhile, Shar has at least two traffic tickets received between 10/08 and 4/3/09 which places him in the city approximately the same time DM is said to have met Abe up to around the same time Abe disappeared.
(I am curious about he "bullshark" blog and the posts about missing him. I know it's just another assumption on my part.. Maybe the "group" were not so happy about who he was involved with?)

Then we have the "gifted son" posts here and the invitation to call and verify who he is.. A poster reports it was indeed, a male voice. We have other poster reports that DM and SK are a couple (still EWWWWW!) they also have been linked to the same property of residence before..

I say these two are definitely working on this together.. IMO!!

So who is the "brains" behind this? Sorry, I just don't think DM is all that smart. I know other posters have said pretty much the same. So who else is there?

H Stitzel.

When did Stitzel enter the picture? Then what part has he played, if any, in all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads