GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever else was involved in Abraham's demise better start talking now--he who speaks first will fare better on any potential plea dealing.

This is so very sad. I will never understand why or how money is more important than someones life.

I have followed this case with great interest from the beginning. I have been in awe of the research done here.

I have read the above posted articles and hope that it is Abraham and his Mother and family can lay him to rest. It is much better to know than it is to spend years wondering.

I still want to know who gave the tip leading to the digging on that property. IIRC, I read in one article that Dee Dee Moore is the one who had the concrete slab poured, so whether or not she personally killed him, she is tying herself to that concrete slab. I would say that she and her boyfriend are in even deeper trouble now. I wonder how many people will eventually be arrested?

I am really anticipating the announcement of whether or not these remains really are Abraham's. I know it will take some time, tho.

IF this is Abraham, then I hope he can rest in peace now. GB his Mother and his child or children.

I have to add Sheriff Grady Judd is the opitomy of what a sheriff should be. HE ALWAYS gets his man. Central FL can be very back woods and very easy for criminals to hide in just because of its demographics and the privacy that I for one appreciate. That's a double edged sword. I remember a case when a cop was killed about a year ago and the perp went in to the woods. The search was incredible. There have been many other cases as well, again I say he ALWAYS gets his man. I honestly wish he were on Haleigh's case. I believe he would have found her by now.

I hope this is Abraham that LE has found. I actually thought that he would never be found. This has been a fascinating case from the beginning. If it is, indeed, Abraham, I offer my sincere sympathy to his mother and his children. May they find peace and comfort. I would also like to see a trust set up for the children and the benefit of his mother. They have suffered enough.
On another note, I hope DD, Stitzel, Krasniq, and all the other crooks get what is coming to them.....a long time to sit and ponder what they have done.

I have followed this case with great interest from the beginning. I have been in awe of the research done here.

I have read the above posted articles and hope that it is Abraham and his Mother and family can lay him to rest. It is much better to know than it is to spend years wondering.

I still want to know who gave the tip leading to the digging on that property. IIRC, I read in one article that Dee Dee Moore is the one who had the concrete slab poured, so whether or not she personally killed him, she is tying herself to that concrete slab. I would say that she and her boyfriend are in even deeper trouble now. I wonder how many people will eventually be arrested?

I am really anticipating the announcement of whether or not these remains really are Abraham's. I know it will take some time, tho.

IF this is Abraham, then I hope he can rest in peace now. GB his Mother and his child or children.
Well I can say with complete certainty that they did find remains. I live in the area and saw the presser live. Both Polk County and Hillsborourgh sheriffs were there and confirmed it. The only waiting factor was for the Medical Examiner who was on the scene. TRUST ME it's him.

Well I can say with complete certainty that they did find remains. I live in the area and saw the presser live. Both Polk County and Hillsborourgh sheriffs were there and confirmed it. The only waiting factor was for the Medical Examiner who was on the scene. TRUST ME it's him.

Did you overhear anything of interest once the cameras stopped rolling? Who was the African-American woman they showed crying...do you know?

I am anxious to see the estimated TOD. Will Stitzel's statement hold up?

We are missing posters who did amazing work on this case. I wish you were here and hats off to you all.

Did you overhear anything of interest once the cameras stopped rolling? Who was the African-American woman they showed crying...do you know?
The only black woman I know of would be his mother. They went to her house today to notify her that they had found his remains

The only black woman I know of would be his mother. They went to her house today to notify her that they had found his remains

In the live stream on Channel 10, the camera cut away from the mike stand to a woman standing off to the right. She was crying and intermittently holding her head in her hands.

There's a photo gallery I hadn't yet seen on TBO.com that shows some of the investigators on the property. Apologies if this is a duplicate from somewhere...if it is, I missed it: Plant City Investigation

Guys, I just got off with the detective in the case. I'm going to close this thread and start a new one with the word "deceased."

This is heartbreaking.

Hang on, I have a message for you all.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads