FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Hope it's guilty! There is no way I believe she got those marks around her neck from falling on magazine rack. I'm not a doctor but my common sense says this was a homicide.

Hope the jury sees right through the shenanigans put on by the defense.

Millian may need restraints if found Guilty. :what:

Justice for Lina :rose:

I can see where that comes across.

I'll tell ya this much, I'd hire him in a country minute if I was ever in need of defense.

Seriously, he managed to turn every pros. witness into a defense witness by the time he was done. IMO.

I'm not so sure. I was turned off by his approach and if I was sitting on the jury, I'd be disgusted. But I'm sure many would love to hire him as a defense attorney.

I'd take a respectable guy like Mark Eiglarsh or Mark Nejame.

Soulmagent, when did she do this? I swear I try to watch all of this trial, even though I am mountain time, so way early......but I would love to know when she said that? TIA

I guess this morning before IS was airing . They replayed it on IS.I didnt see it either until the reairing.

Each to their own. I think he's been a great atty for Adam. The prosecution has been weak, weak and more weak. The investigation was pitiful. I never could vote "guilty" on THIS case if I was a juror. :moo:

I'm not disputing the investigation. They made some huge mistakes but the facts in the case point to this being a homicide. I would challenge any expert to show me how she got those marks around her neck from a magazine rack. I didn't believe the defense expert....whatever his name was.

It was during the states rebuttal in closing arguments.

Was that this morning? Because I missed it if so......I hope when my In Sessions comes on, another 40 min. that they will play all the closing arguments.

TIA

Wow!

Mr. Baldwin (for the pros.) said that the mom was only supporting Adam because of her grandchildren. Then the mom stood up and said "Are you accusing me of saying lies?" The judge then asked her to sit outside.

The mom looked extremely upset.

I believe Mr. Baldwin. Very sad for a mom to stick up for the man who is accused of murdering her daughter. I have never seen that happen in all the years I've followed trials.

I'm not so sure. I was turned off by his approach and if I was sitting on the jury, I'd be disgusted. But I'm sure many would love to hire him as a defense attorney.

I'd take a respectable guy like Mark Eiglarsh or Mark Nejame.

I love discussion like this!

See, I don't really care for Nejame. I'll hire him if you need him, you hire Millian for me.

I'm a NG on this.

NT, I believe he may have hit a sore spot with mom. I was thinking what he was saying, even posted it way back on the thread.

Was that this morning? Because I missed it if so......I hope when my In Sessions comes on, another 40 min. that they will play all the closing arguments.

TIA

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was this morning. They've replayed that part twice here in the Central time zone.

I believe Mr. Baldwin. Very sad for a mom to stick up for the man who is accused of murdering her daughter. I have never seen that happen in all the years I've followed trials.

I personally don't believe a word that comes out of that mans mouth.......I thought his closing was HORRIBLE!

See, I don't really care for Nejame. I'll hire him if you need him, you hire Millian for me.

I'm a NG on this.

Shelby, I am with you! No personal attacks on Nejame, but I would have some on his vampire look, but I would take that pit bull in a jack flash.

Deliberating for 1 hour 30 minutes so far.

I'm a NG on this.

I think in the 8 or 9 years we've know each other, this is the first case we've been on opposite sides. :what:

Still lub you.

I think in the 8 or 9 years we've know each other, this is the first case we've been on opposite sides. :what:

Still lub you.

I KNOW, I can't remember a trial that we've been opposite on.

I still love you too ;)

NT, I believe he may have hit a sore spot with mom. I was thinking what he was saying, even posted it way back on the thread.

I think I made a similar comment the day she testified. IIRC, some of the TH's were also expressing similar opinion.

I'm not disputing the investigation. They made some huge mistakes but the facts in the case point to this being a homicide. I would challenge any expert to show me how she got those marks around her neck from a magazine rack. I didn't believe the defense expert....whatever his name was.

The defence doesnt have to prove how she got them .The state has to prove how she got them.

Did they prove to you beyond a reasonable doubt Adam choked her to death with his hands or whatever he used to choke her to death?

Their own statement in closing reinforced reasonable doubt. 2 experts said she died from a heart condition. 2.

Baldwin acted sloppy ,eager to please and biased . The slide issue shows his adversion to the defence team and finding it after not wanting to fill the request way back when is what lead to heart issue being used in this trial anyway.

How can I rely on any evidence from their office at all , when heart issues were found and they misplaced the slides they had until they needed them for court during the trial?
Sneaky tactic and impossible to prove the intent in court unless he put it in wrighting that he hide them on purpose.

I saw this happen in CA's trial with something to but I forgot what it was exactly.

Again I missed testimony and evidence present so I am not informed to even make a fake verdict but it is fun to so I did based on what I saw.

Do we have a list of evidence they have.

1 magazine rack
1 911 call
2 jail recordings.
ME report
defence ex reports
pictures of the scene
pictures of neck injuries
pictures of the magazines (I think I would be looking hard at these )

Anyone think of anything thing else?

Jury has a question. This might tell us where they're heading!

Jury Question:

They have asked something about something that is not in evidence. They will be told it was a demonstrative aid, not admitted into evidence. I wonder what it was!

They also want large demonstrative showing injuries. Same answer.

Jurors want the demonstrative --the large one--that shows all of the injuries.

And, they turned in their lunch order.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skybee88
Back