FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

The CONTINUAL use of 'The Government' in SUCH a derogatory fashion wasn't very smart IMHO. For the assumption was made that all of the jurors are ANTI-GOVERNMENT and the simple fact that they are JURORS shows they believe in the process of government. And he kept repeating that english was his second language as if that somehow added credibility to what he has to say?? WTH?? All I can say is ICK. Like really, really ICK.

And now that I think about it, I wonder what the defense was able to conclude by looking/reviewing the jurors? Millian was obviously very comfortable in his "I'm from Mexico-and-I'm-anti-government" role.

NT's posted the facebook link that reported this from a poster.

FROM TWITTER: "The jury is asking for a definition of myocarditis. Because it is a medical term, a definition cannot be given."

Were they not paying attention? Taking notes? That defense expert gave the most detailed testimony I've ever witnessed. With charts and pictures.

What the ??:banghead:

Almost 6. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow unless the come up with a verdict in the next 3 minutes.

NT's posted the facebook link that reported this from a poster.

FROM TWITTER: "The jury is asking for a definition of myocarditis. Because it is a medical term, a definition cannot be given."

WHAT !? It's not a definition, it is a medical condition. Anyone else find this perplexing? :waitasec:

Well, I hope they're enjoying their coffee and chips while we wait. lol

I, for one, would like a description of all food ordered. Meaning type of chips, etc.

I'm nosy like that.

:angel:

And now that I think about it, I wonder what the defense was able to conclude by looking/reviewing the jurors? Millian was obviously very comfortable in his "I'm from Mexico-and-I'm-anti-government" role.

I thought he was Cuban? Oh wait the real Pitbull is Cuban. Nevermind.

Btw..is he related to Judge Millian from People's Court? Hope she's not his wife. :gavel:

Were they not paying attention? Taking notes? That defense expert gave the most detailed testimony I've ever witnessed. With charts and pictures.

What the ??:banghead:

I think they had a LOT to absorb and probably just wanted a printout of the general symptoms. Can't blame them there.. I'm just really happy they ASKED! LOL! I am so easily impressed these days :)

I, for one, would like a description of all food ordered. Meaning type of chips, etc.

I'm nosy like that.

:angel:

I think you should be a court reporter! I can picture you asking the Judge what kind of chips they ordered and if the coffee was decaf, espresso or Laté

I think they had a LOT to absorb and probably just wanted a printout of the general symptoms. Can't blame them there.. I'm just really happy they ASKED! LOL! I am so easily impressed these days :)

I get that but still...that was impressive testimony even if I didn't believe anything he said.

I should rephrase this to say....I didn't believe his COD theory.

not guilty!!!!!!! I am so happy, he deserved it!!!! His lawyers were awesome....love this jury!

So sorry Lina. I was hoping for justice.

RIP :rose:

It's on CNN live apparently. Will see if I can find a live stream.

He was on his cellphone and covering his mouth while talking into it. That was very ....ummm....strange.

I think we all pretty much knew that. I hope and pray he's not another one who got away with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back