FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #3

There is no way this little one "wandered off on his own and became lost". I think he was murdered and dismembered or fed to alligators. Poor little lad never had a chance.
I am not sure why you are saying there is no way he wandered off. It is absolutely possible. Maybe not likely but definitely possible.

Thank you for your difference of opinion. Perhaps I'm more skeptical than you. Your opinion does not make my opinion wrong, just different.

Am I on the most up to date page? I've been gone for a while. I was hoping that there was something positive to see. With so many kidnapped children who are found alive years later, I always have hope that Adji will be found.

Do you think that since no remains have been found, Adji may still be alive? I don’t know what to wish for. It’s better (in my belief system) to go be with the Lord than to be held by someone who does not treat him well. I just wish we could have closure for him and Haleigh Cummings.

Another link. Press conference today at 2 pm.

...Midland Police Department detectives will hold a press conference at 2 p.m. Thursday at the Midland Police Department.

They don't think it's him but I am happy to hear they're doing DNA. His family, if he has some still living and able to care for him, need to know. It's worrisome that nobody has come forward.

Snip
Police say they believe this is not the child missing out of Florida due to various physical characteristics, but they will be comparing the DNA to make sure.

They don't think it's him but I am happy to hear they're doing DNA. His family, if he has some still living and able to care for him, need to know. It's worrisome that nobody has come forward.

Snip
Police say they believe this is not the child missing out of Florida due to various physical characteristics, but they will be comparing the DNA to make sure.

Here's a link from the press conference.

Update 2/2/2023 3:09 p.m.: Midland Police announced in a press conference that they do not believe the teen found in Midland, Tx. is the child who went missing from Collier County in 2009.
They have obtained DNA from the teen found in Texas and will compare it to that of the missing Collier boy. Results could take weeks.

a19c98df-9a29-445b-aca4-40bab6d50108_750x422.jpg

AdjiDesir.gif

Credit: Midland Police Department

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members