FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #3

ADJI might hide away from people he doesn't know.
Would have no concept of water.

I thought they were showing Tangena's case tonight? Looks like Adji is on though, a repeat. Perhaps because of the tsunami coverage? (Not complaining. Any extra coverage is good!)

It is a repeat, which is a shame as there are so many cases not yet shown and this series must be coming to an end...

It is a repeat, which is a shame as there are so many cases not yet shown and this series must be coming to an end...

Well they were supposed to show Tangena Hussain. But I'm thinking they scrapped her new show for a repeat because of so many people following the earthquakes/tsunami coverage. But yeah. I think we are nearing the end of the series, too.

So glad to see Adji was added to NG's 50 in 50 days. Was so sweet and so heartbreaking at the same time to see his little face on the screen again. I still can't help but think that because the community that Adji is from is such an economically strained one that if they upped the reward enough that IF anyone knew anything they WOULD come forward. Moreso if promised anonymity.

The couple said their daughter helps bring joy to their lives, but it doesn’t take away from the pain that their son isn’t home.

“Every two to three weeks he (Sgt. Becker) passes to visit us, talk with us, which gives us the feeling that they are still working on the case,” AE said.

AE still has faith that, after two years, investigators will find Adji and he will finally come home.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/jan/07/immokalee-adji-desir-missing-child-two-years-tips/

Sgt Becker Works this case everyday trying to find something that will bring Adji Home....:cry:

And I am thinking of Adji tonight and wishing he would be found.

My heart jumped when I saw Adji's thread at the top. I think of him often and can't help but think he's close to home (swamps, etc). I sure wish LE would find this beautiful little boy.

Mel

I just finished reading all 3 of these threads and you guys have made it impossible to not fall in love with this little guy. .I'm in VA so there isn't a lot I can do but I'll gladly send emails or whatever you need to keep his face and story out there.

All caught up in the Anthony trial but you are never far from our thoughts little one. Prayed so hard again today that soon you would be found so that those who love and miss you can honor you once more and lay you to rest, quieting the seeking hearts and restless minds, finding closure. Also aware that miracles happen everyday and little ones thought lost are found and brought home to those who wait. Only God knows where you are Adji. I pray for you. Many pray for you. We don't forget. We wait. God Bless little one.

Thinking, like so many others here, of Adji today. Come home soon little one.

Adji, dear little one .. where are you? So wishing you are found.

Adji, even though other cases get the most attention, you are loved and missed by so many. We will meet you some day, if not here than in a better place where all children are safe and happy and loved.

Thank you to all who have kept this thread alive. You are angels.

Adji...you are NOT forgotten. People still miss you and love you, and want you to come home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back