FL - Alicia Brea, 18, takes pictures of herself stomping on 10-month old baby's face - May 10, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

According to her arrest report, a friend of Alicia Brea’s called 911 shortly before 6 p.m. to report that Brea sent her pictures of her “stomping” on her baby.

what the actual . . . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

“(Brea) stated she was upset with her baby’s father and sent him a picture of her stepping (with her right foot) on the baby’s head to see if the baby’s father would come back to her,” deputies wrote in the affidavit. “(Brea) stated she and the baby’s father had broken up earlier today and (she) was very upset.”
Mom 'stomped' on infant's head, sent photo of abuse to baby's father: Police

the headline's are loving the descriptor word "stomping" but I don't think she actually stomped on baby's head. I find it hard to believe there would be no visible injury after a stomp. I think she wanted to imply how easy it would be to do so while trying to emotionally blackmail baby daddy into getting back together with her.

The fact she would even think of such a thing is scary, leads one to believe she would follow through on such a threat. The baby is the means to the end, which is baby's dad. I have no doubt this young woman should not be trusted with a dependent flea let alone a dependent child.

Children being used as pawns never ends well. Hoping this child has no memory of this and is with good people. She needs to have her parental rights terminated. If Dad is a good parent and willing to raise her, he should be given sole custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back