GUILTY FL - Alisa Mathewson, 37, kidnapped, raped and almost murdered, Lithia, 11 March 2017 *husband Arrested*

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1650999975206174:0
888f3e8166bf7e608b112b0a1c4b8213.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy for a good outcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I hope he goes away for a long time. He does not have a problem using his own children as pawns to get to their mother and it angers me to think of the guilt this 14 year old will have. I pray the child comes to understand he/she did nothing wrong.

The press conference shed a lot of light on the situation. I hope that Alisa and her children will be safe for the foreseeable future, and I also hope Trevor will receive the mental help he needs during his incarceration.

This better be put away for a long time. He's proven to be very dangerous. So glad she and the kids are okay.

So the POSs parents didn't think it was odd that a 14 yr old showed up in the early morning hours, driving her dad's car with four kids? They thought it was normal for 14 yr olds to drive their 4 siblings alone and arrive with no parents? I don't buy that for a second. Hope this helps the mom in court in one day! ( if it where I , I would not want my kids having contact with any of those people ever again)
I'm glad she was found safe. He's lucky this didn't happen in some other areas, an armed suspect not cooperating with police could've easily lead to him being shot.
I'm glad he lived though so now he'll have to face the music.

This 14 yr old will need so much counseling and help after being put through this ordeal. He's really disgusting.

So the POSs parents didn't think it was odd that a 14 yr old showed up in the early morning hours, driving her dad's car with four kids? They thought it was normal for 14 yr olds to drive their 4 siblings alone and arrive with no parents? I don't buy that for a second. Hope this helps the mom in court in one day! ( if it where I , I would not want my kids having contact with any of those people ever again)
I'm glad she was found safe. He's lucky this didn't happen in some other areas, an armed suspect not cooperating with police could've easily lead to him being shot.

I must've missed missed something...where did you read that the 14yo drove to her paternal grandparents' home?

I must've missed missed something...where did you read that the 14yo drove to her paternal grandparents' home?

It was said in the press conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the first 2 minutes of this Youtube video of the press conference: [video=youtube;j6_oadBhbnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_oadBhbnI"][video=youtube;j6_oadBhbnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_oadBhbnI[/video][/video]

Synopsis (with some quotes): In the very early hours Sat AM he came to house in Valrico where the 14 yo left the window open. He told the 14 yo to take his car and wait in the area. “She took a couple children out of the house at that time and waited in the area for several hours. He was communicating with her by cellphone... Probably around 5:30 in the morning, he told her to come and pick the other children up...and then he allowed her to drive his car to his address in the Riverview area.”

~

The parents were separated since November when AS moved to Valrico, presumably with the children, as dad was contacting the eldest by cellphone there to leave the window open - and the children were subsequently removed from that house by the 14 yo. The press conference (as I heard it) refers to his house [TS's] as being in the Riverview area. Was it revealed during the Q&A after that "his address" was actually his folks' house? (I listened to some but not all of the Q&A.)

The press conference shed a lot of light on the situation. I hope that Alisa and her children will be safe for the foreseeable future, and I also hope Trevor will receive the mental help he needs during his incarceration.

This. TOTALLY shed a lot of light on this.

I am SO relieved she survived.....

Excellent news..it's a new trend for happy endings around WS...I like it !!

This explains why LE initially thought that Alisa went to Trevor’s home Saturday morning:
http://web.tampabay.com/news/public...s-to-investigate-potential-kidnapping/2316401
Sheriff: Trevor Summers had teen leave window unlocked, take siblings away, so he could kidnap estranged wife
Monday, March 13, 2017
When deputies arrived at Trevor Summers' home after the Walgreens incident, they discovered the children, still waiting for their parents' return, said sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter.
The children initially told investigators that their mother had brought them with her when she went to their father's house Saturday to talk about their marriage. However, the children later admitted it was their father who traveled to their mother's home and handed them the keys to his car.
It was still dark when Trevor Summers entered the window of his estranged wife's home early Saturday morning, Gee said. At first he told his daughter to take a couple of siblings and drive around the block while he talked with their mother. But then around 5:30 a.m. he called the daughter's cell phone and asked her to come back home, collect the rest of her siblings, and wait at his house.

http://web.tampabay.com/news/public...s-to-investigate-potential-kidnapping/2316401
Sheriff: Trevor Summers had teen leave window unlocked, take siblings away, so he could kidnap estranged wife
Monday, March 13, 2017
[FONT=&quot]Last modified: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:30am[/FONT]
[…]
Alisa Summers' wrist may have been inflicted by Trevor Summers. She was still in the process of telling detectives of all that transpired late Monday, but had divulged that her husband became angry when she attempted escape at the Walgreens, and drove around the Tampa Bay area for hours until finally stopping to spend Saturday night in a wooded area in Ruskin, where he threw their cell phones from the SUV. But deputies have not yet said where they spent Sunday night.
Trevor Summers admitted to taking his wife against her will by Monday evening, according to the Sheriff's Office, but did not divulge his plans or motivations. He was scheduled to be sentenced on federal fraud charges on Wednesday in a Philadelphia courtroom.
[…]

Great news! I have a feeling she was very, very lucky to come out of this unharmed. Apparently he has no sense.

I think this dude is unhinged. I think in his mind he was telling the 14 year old "leave window open so I can come talk to mommy and we will be a happy family again, ppl are in her ear, you are helping the family..." poor child. im so glad she is safe. what a terrifying ordeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back