GUILTY FL - Alton & Tina Smith for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Palm Coast, 2008

ugh. When I looked at his picture, all that came to mind was dirty redneck hick backwoods pig.

After reading the accounts following, I can't possibly type here what I think of him. How disgusting!

ugh. When I looked at his picture, all that came to mind was dirty redneck hick backwoods pig.

After reading the accounts following, I can't possibly type here what I think of him. How disgusting!

He freaks me out. Backwards sure, but not all people who live in rural areas are like this. Plus this guy has lived in many, many different States and not all rural.

Mrs.G I absolutely understand where you're coming from but the term "redneck" and "hick" is offensive. Again, he's a creepy, harmful freak, but lumping this dude in with people who live in rural areas don't help.

Alton Smith is getting 15 years.

Big whoop.

It doesn't say at this link, but the "wife" and I don't mean his daughter is getting time as well. He will be required to register as a sex offender when he gets out. She won't. I saw that at another link I will post.

I wonder how that poor child is?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...an-child-*advertiser censored*-charges-incest

O.K. here we go. Tina Marie Smith did 15 months in jail. She's out. This is Alton Smith's wife and his daughter's step-monster. She struck a deal and now this leaves only Smith's dauhter's case unresolved. She's up on prostitution charges, incest, and child endangerment charges.

(((((sigh)))))

http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...n-in-incest-case-gets-15-years-in-prison.html

whoah seems like they a treating the daughter like a villian.

besides the child neglect charge, what did she do other then be a victim of this sicko? just because you turn 18 doesnt mean your doing the prostitution willingly, and the incest is engrained by what this animal has done to you for years.

should we put jayceee and elizabeth fritzl behind bars too?

im really confused here.

Both father and daughter deny incest charges. Thank goodness the little boy's natural father isn't his grandpop. The biological father has no contact with his son. Absconded.

Creepy Alton Smith's bail is not getting lowered. His daughter's has been but she remains in the jail. Looks like the freak mother is still locked up as well. Oh it came out this is Kristilynn's stepmother.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Local/newFLAG02010709.htm

According to this article he is the father of his daughter's son.
"A Palm Coast man who fathered his daughter's son was sentenced Friday to 15 years in prison followed by 15 years' sex offender probation."
http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...n-in-incest-case-gets-15-years-in-prison.html

whoah seems like they a treating the daughter like a villian.

besides the child neglect charge, what did she do other then be a victim of this sicko? just because you turn 18 doesnt mean your doing the prostitution willingly, and the incest is engrained by what this animal has done to you for years.

should we put jayceee and elizabeth fritzl behind bars too?

im really confused here.

kbl, I think the confusion is in that the daughter was a prostitute. The dad was her pimp. They had a child together and he was convicted of child *advertiser censored*. The daughter is up on the prostitution charges as well as neglecting their child. Oh and yeah the ummmmm incest charge.

Somewhere I found a forum and someone that knows them aid this poor girl was raped by the dad since she was 7 years old. She was completely under his control. Me? I figure no matter when it started that's about as messed up as a person can get. I'd give her a pass and hope somehow she could get intense therapy.

Apparently they were hoping an ex wife who fathered kids with him would testify except he is feared.

Oh yeah he's a photgrapher. Of kids. Models. Had a Craigslist thing. Also had live streaming video of the poor daughter and whoever she picked up on the street. Then the present wife. She supposedly took care of the child. The child was severely handicapped.

Saddest is we never heard what happened to the poor boy.

Alton E. Smith is still being held at Flagler County Jail. Booking Date: 01/06/2009. I should be able to get more parole estimate information once he is moved to state incarceration.

kbl, I think the confusion is in that the daughter was a prostitute. The dad was her pimp. They had a child together and he was convicted of child *advertiser censored*. The daughter is up on the prostitution charges as well as neglecting their child. Oh and yeah the ummmmm incest charge.

Somewhere I found a forum and someone that knows them aid this poor girl was raped by the dad since she was 7 years old. She was completely under his control. Me? I figure no matter when it started that's about as messed up as a person can get. I'd give her a pass and hope somehow she could get intense therapy.

Apparently they were hoping an ex wife who fathered kids with him would testify except he is feared.

Oh yeah he's a photgrapher. Of kids. Models. Had a Craigslist thing. Also had live streaming video of the poor daughter and whoever she picked up on the street. Then the present wife. She supposedly took care of the child. The child was severely handicapped.

Saddest is we never heard what happened to the poor boy.

im willing to give her a pass on most of the charges. even the child neglect/endangerment.......if this guy has been abusing her for 20 years and no one has come to help her (least of all her mother) what was she supposed to do? jaycee and elizabeth fritzl could be charged with child endangerment under that ridiculous assumption.

to me, this is much like when they charge kids that are trafficed *advertiser censored* prostutitues, as if its there fault.

Ewww. I actually knew Tina as a coworker at a Daytona IHOP that my mother and I used to work at back in 2002-2003. I was a dishwasher/hostess and Tina was a waitress.
I recall her giving my then almost 2yr old daughter whipped cream and chocolate chips for treats when my mom or husband would bring her in to see me at work. Fing gross. Glad I never got too close to her.

Ps. Says I'm a new member but I've been registered since 2010 lol

Ewww. I actually knew Tina as a coworker at a Daytona IHOP that my mother and I used to work at back in 2002-2003. I was a dishwasher/hostess and Tina was a waitress.
I recall her giving my then almost 2yr old daughter whipped cream and chocolate chips for treats when my mom or husband would bring her in to see me at work. Fing gross. Glad I never got too close to her.

Ps. Says I'm a new member but I've been registered since 2010 lol

The Tina Smith that you once knew may be out of prison and on parole, but I'm not sure. I found a page for Tina Louise Smith (T37158) who has about two dozen different aliases. One of those aliases is Tina Marie Smith.

The age looks about right and photo looks similar, but I'm not sure. Perhaps you could tell if this is the person you remember by looking at the photo, which can be seen here:

Supervised Population Information Detail

The Tina Smith that you once knew may be out of prison and on parole, but I'm not sure. I found a page for Tina Louise Smith (T37158) who has about two dozen different aliases. One of those aliases is Tina Marie Smith.

The age looks about right and photo looks similar, but I'm not sure. Perhaps you could tell if this is the person you remember by looking at the photo, which can be seen here:

Supervised Population Information Detail[/QUOTE

Supervised Population Information Detail

No, not the same Tina. Tina had Alton, his daughter, and the little baby the dad and daughter had together come in for discount meals sometimes. Baby couldn't even lift head by themselves. If course back then didn't know Alton was her husband either

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back