Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I had mentioned the case of a girl abducted from her bedroom in Australia. Her name was Chloe Campbell. She was found 3 days later alive, iirc it had been a ploy to scare her dad or something like that, who iirc, was into drugs.

"The window was open and her blanket and teddy bear, a grey blanket and a blue teddy bear, has been taken with her.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-CCTV-hold-key-mystery-Australian-Maddie.html

Sorry to butt in margarita. I think there was a theory CC had been taken for payback in relation to dads drug dealings but it didn't turn out to be so. She was taken by a local man who kept her in his rundown home, said he felt sorry for her IIRC, he returned her and left her close to home a few days later. I beleive the motive was SA. Here is her thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?240672-Australia-CC-3-Bundaberg-QLD-10-April-2014-1

ETA: The other missing girl referred to earlier in the thread, who left on her own and hung out with coyotes was Alexandra Greenwall - her thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?261002-NM-Alexandra-Greenwall-10-Rio-Rancho-29-October-2014

Video #1----Interview with Step Dad. Many, many details provided,
Approx. 40 minutes long.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=208a74b927ff970fbb025e58a63fda2b&oe=574F4DD7

Video #2--Interview with bio Mom discussing roommate and his white van.
Approx. 15 minutes long.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=cfe47840bc860e638482e25c05289146&oe=574F66BD

I think the reporter may have blown it about the Facebook page. Diana's mother claims that the profile pic on that particular page is not her daughter.

I'm curious who are those people interviewing mom and stepdad and making this video? TIA

I wondered about chloroform.

Now, re: the shoes, if she wasn't lured out with a fake incentive, leaving to meet someone or leaving with someone who entered the home, if she was ordered to put on her shoes, maybe it was because they were going to have to trek on foot (maybe in the woods behind the house), or perhaps be camping out or some thing lIke that later. Maybe he parked away from the home and wouldn't be able to carry her the whole way.

I know some of you guys think the stove thing is hinky, (and I love how we can all discuss our different thoughts and opinions here respectfully), but I think it could be a possibly important clue as to the identity/psychology of the perp. History of arson maybe? Like steleman said, assuming a predator, he could've killed the whole family! Personal motive?

Sorry to butt in margarita. I think there was a theory CC had been taken for payback in relation to dads drug dealings but it didn't turn out to be so. She was taken by a local man who kept her in his rundown home, said he felt sorry for her IIRC, he returned her and left her close to home a few days later. I beleive the motive was SA. Here is her thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?240672-Australia-CC-3-Bundaberg-QLD-10-April-2014-1

ETA: The other missing girl referred to earlier in the thread, who left on her own and hung out with coyotes was Alexandra Greenwall - her thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?261002-NM-Alexandra-Greenwall-10-Rio-Rancho-29-October-2014

Hey skibby, Thanks!!! You can butt in anytime!!

Oh yeah I do remember that now bc I was like "he felt sorry for her so he took her? BS!!!" Thanks for the clarification.

It is noteworthy though that this little girl was taken along with her blanket and toys by an intruder.

Maybe Diana clutched her blanket while being taken? Sigh.

I think someone she knew and trusted led her out with some line of BS, told her to be super quiet.

Grrrr.

Where are you Diana?

Maybe Diana clutched her blanket while being taken? Sigh.

I think someone she knew and trusted led her out with some line of BS, told her to be super quiet.

Grrrr.

Where are you Diana?
Didn't Nicole Lovell take a blanket when she left her house? It was cold outside though.

Uggh I just had a sinking feeling.

If Diana had a secret facebook account...and she was using it to contact her bio dad...

Yesterday stepmom on social media was saying that he didnt have access to the accounts, that SHE controlled both accounts. This clealry isnt true because she was having conversations herself with his account.

But this was before it came out that she may have had a secret account. Why did she feel she needed to throw this out there??

(Links to her comments coming)

Seems like just yesterday Step dad was giving in that she was no more. He felt it in his heart that she was gone..dead.

Now we have a man that lived with them might have taken her. Seems this case is all over the place. I hope LE is not as confused as we are!

Maybe someone was was grooming her gave a her a secret burner phone.

I hate to be a pain, but does anyone please have a link to the radio station interview from inside the house that is not from a mobile device? I am having a very difficult time opening up the links. Thanks.

I am having a heck of a time trying to watch it in Belgium,frustrating!I appreciate anyone giving a breakdown of video.

Seems like just yesterday Step dad was giving in that she was no more. He felt it in his heart that she was gone..dead.

I noticed that as well. But I imagine he goes back and forth, has all kinds of thoughts that are going through his head as to possibilities, and he is overwhelmed. One thing I've seen in so many cases is that the parents usually think their child is alive out there somewhere, Jessica Heeringa's mother for example. A way of them clinging on to hope, I suppose, as the alternative of them being deceased is too much. The family almost always seems to hold onto that hope.

Now we have a man that lived with them might have taken her. Seems this case is all over the place. I hope LE is not as confused as we are!

Based on his comments about how the dad promised to return and make their lives hell, and I known read somewhere that Diana didnt like her dad? I Would say that even if he had her, she isnt safe.

Based on his comments about how the dad promised to return and make their lives hell, and I known read somewhere that Diana didnt like her dad? I Would say that even if he had her, she isnt safe.

Another thing from the video part one, iirc stepdad said bio dad sent a text to the boys recently saying he'd see them soon.

There is only one scenario I can think of that is making sense to me that could include all the weird little details.

I think Diana may have gotten up early. [Maybe to get ready for the church bus--OR to wait for her secret friend...]

It was cold so early and she had her blanket wrapped around her. She got dressed, put on her shoes, and went into the kitchen and turned on the burners for warmth. She was going to make something to eat. { I know her stepdad said she never cooked but 9 yr olds often do things we don't think they know how to do]

She may have seen her 'friend' out the window. He motioned for her to come outside. She did so quietly.

I think that Diana had been in touch with someone, perhaps the ex-roomie, and was expecting him. Her shoes were gone because she was wearing them. The blanket was gone because she was wrapped up in it for warmth and security. My daughter did that all the time when she was 8 or 9. The burners were on because she was cold waiting for him to arrive?

I think she was just planning to use his phone to call her dad. Or maybe she was told she could go and meet up with her dad, secretly?

I think i deleted my comment by accident.

Anyways, in this link

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/803032759832051/

We have Dianas stepmom claiming that she controls her husbands facebook accounts, that he doesnt use them. Yet, now supposedly Diana had a secret facebook account that she used to talk to her dad.

Something is up with that.

Well color me surprised. The reporter took a cell phone call in the middle of his update. That's a new one. LE is still searching for Diana close to home. They have extended it to ten miles. Would that include her bio dad's home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat