Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, I hope this is OK to post so everyone has another photo for reference, if not, sorry, please delete.

From JG's fb page (posted above):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...489106.-2207520000.1464905069.&type=3&theater

attachment.php

:puke:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-02-14-55-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-02-14-55-09.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 734
( O/T, Dockins, I didn't get to answer your question from the last thread, when you asked about LE putting out community warnings when they suspect an unknown active predator has kidnapped a child and is at large; one example is Jessica Ridgeway. They asked everyone to walk in groups, remain vigilant, and even gave a possible profile (may have changed his appearance lately, may have missed work on Monday, may have substance abuse issues, etc.).

Just a FYI in case you can't see FB pages/comments. Facebook is down for some (including me) Check #FacebookDown on twitter for info

WINK News Here is a statement we just received from Lee County Sheriff's Office: "It is possible that they remain on the move and so a broad area would continue to need diligence from many eyes of the public and not a specific area of narrow focus."

Wonder if they are on foot or if someone is helping them? Really hope there is CCTV nearby. If he had his phone when it went off for the Amber Alert he booked from the car so who knows how far they may have gone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Looks like the suspects FB page might have been closed, wonder who closed it?
I was able to pull up the page from the link posted above. Last public post seems to be April 29th.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a translation of JG's FB page photo of boy on horse with saying: "Nací cabrón porque pendejos ya había muchos" translates in English to "I was born a b**t*rd because there were already plenty of *advertiser censored**h*les" with a suggestion from a native Spanish speaker that this is kind of a tough guy saying, impolite.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I sure didn't see anything on his FB page that looked suspicious.

I don't know but sometimes I think LE could use the assistance of Social Media. Three hours after the Amber alert is posted they find the car.

Many hands, ears and eyes might just help bring this young girl home.

Obviously they don't need help. Perhaps they are closing in but don't want to make an announcement.

We'll see.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I sure didn't see anything on his FB page that looked suspicious.

What is your take under the category of work and education, and the only thing listed is a middle school ? When you go to the school Facebook page, it is mainly pictures of teenaged girls doing teenage things.

It still works for me.

Oh man, if this guy has her, I really hope it was to take her to her Dad. The alternatives are horrific.

I'm hoping that he feels "romantic" enough about her not to kill her. Ugh. I hate even typing those words. Such a darling little girl.

What is your take under the category of work and education, and the only thing listed is a middle school ? When you go to the school Facebook page, it is mainly pictures of teenaged girls doing teenage things.

It made me think that that was as far as he got in school.

I'm betting they are in the white van because as I said before it was seen around the time frame that she went missing.

The facebook pages are always interesting because, metaphorically speaking, they usually don't put a swaztika tattoo on their foreheads. I haven't had a chance yet to really look at his fb, have you guys found anything like places he may he may visited, hobbies, geographic/demographic of folks, all within TOS of course!

Yeah, what's up with the works at middle school or whatever, sorry had to change devices and in the boonies now, thanks for everyone's updates!

I'm feeling optimistic now that she's still alive. Before not so much.

Mods, I hope this is OK to post so everyone has another photo for reference, if not, sorry, please delete.

RSBM

Hi margarita25! Since he is named by LE as a POI, his social media is open to sleuthing. Screenshots are not permitted, but relevant photos can be posted as long as they are set to public on his account and you link them.

I added the link to the photo in your original post. :)

I'm betting they are in the white van because as I said before it was seen around the time frame that she went missing.

I was thinking the opposite of that. Everyone that knew him who was interviewed acknowledged that he had a white van, even the neighbor next door. When the Amber Alert was issued this morning, the vehicle they were traveling in, a "Tan, Chevy Malibu" pretty much caught everybody off guard because that was the first time this particular vehicle had been mentioned. I'm thinking he may have swapped his white van for this car, or taken it from someone without permission while leaving the van behind.

LE has been so slow even acknowledging this guy is a POI, I really don't know what to think at this point.

My gut has always said this guy had something to do with Diana's disappearance, so I'm happy to see the Amber Alert was issued. I'm very sad they found the car, but they were not with the car. But I'm not giving up hope.

As a parent, this guy doesn't look scary to me. He looks like a nice guy. I can understand why the parents let him rent a room. But he's also a good-looking guy and I understand why Mom was concerned by his comments about her daughter and why she told him to leave. THAT would scare me. I feel so badly for her mom and stepdad, I really don't think they had any idea until it was too late, and then mom thought she had nipped it in the bud.

Sending positive energy Diana's way. Stay strong sweet girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname