FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is beyond heartbreaking!!! I am so worried about the water/gators!!! Diana just has to be found. She just has to.........

I feel really bad for Diana's mother. All she is going through and a baby coming any day... hope she has some help, extended family or close friends.
Yes, but in order to get the dogs in there, the handler has to be with them. With the vast acreage, I don't know how much would be covered by walking. That's a lot of land! I know I saw people on horseback, ATVs and some walking in the videos.

Update: the body was male; relieved!

I am totally freaked out right now. Just saw that an alligator in Lakeland Florida was seen carrying a body. It let go and swam away. Then I checked the map from Skibaboo, and saw that the route from Fort Myers to Orlando goes through Lakeland. I have to go back and check the order of POI's drives around Florida.
http://http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/155393105-story

I know it's a long shot, but I turned into a sleepwalker when I was in my Third semester of pregnancy. Maybe mom turned the stove on, but doesn't remember. I supposedly made a cheesecake and put it in a cold oven right before I had my youngest. Luckily, my husband was awake to bear witness.

Marking my spot and bringing The Map over I made. I'll keep it updated the best I can.

Thanks Skib! Is the place where the car was found the same place his phone was, or the police search spot?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I just want to acknowledge all of the brave people here who acknowledge their abuse and are willing to discuss the details about the grooming and damage done. It will never stop shocking me, just how many people are sexually abused. In my life, I definitely know more females who HAVE than HAVE NOT. I am one of the lucky ones.

I sincerely hope that something changes. We need more advocates. We need stronger penalties for sex offenders. The reason it impacts so many people is because the abusers rarely abuse 1. They reach many! For every murderer, there is usually 1 victim. For every pedophile, there are 10, 20, 100 victims! And those victims feel such shame that they can't handle bringing charges or are told they will never be able to get that person off the streets. So, that abuser is free to continue the damage. And the damage to our babies continues. These abusers operate because they know no one ever wants to talk about it. They know they will still be allowed to operate in the shadows of humiliation and shame. I am not sure what needs to happen, but the spotlight needs to shine in those shadows so they cannot be so free to abuse. The first step would be to support and believe victims. Make them feel like if they go through the trauma of telling and testifying that some real action will occur. Not just a slap on the wrist or a blind eye turned. Adults who are abuser protectors need to be able to be charged, as well. Those who know about the abuse, but don't do anything to protect the child.

Anyway, that is my hot topic. It is the one thing I feel most passionate about. Not because I have lived it, but because I am a fierce protector of children. Thank you to our victims here for sharing. I hate that you had to have an experience that gave you insight to the dark minds of the abusers.

The thanks button isn't enough!

The thanks button isn't enough!
I don't think I was sexually abused but as a somewhat innocent teen and the dad of the child I babysat would walk me home and try to stick his tongue down my throat! Just yuck!!

newbie poster

News 6 WKMG Retweeted
Troy Campbell ‏@TroyLeeCampbell 5h5 hours ago
Area where searchers are is where Feds say Guerrero's phone stayed "stationary" for hours- telling them car broke down.

dianasearch1.jpg

Guerrero's phone was found in Orlando area- landscaper found in grass, brought home to Daytona. @news6wkmg

News 6 WKMG Retweeted
I'm watching investigators using shovels to dig in grass. @news6wkmg

News 6 WKMG Retweeted
Troy Campbell ‏@TroyLeeCampbell 6h6 hours ago
Investigators searching brush area off SR60- Feds say Guerrero's phone was "stationary" in this area. @news6wkmg

dianasearch2.jpg

https://twitter.com/news6wkmg?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Am I allowed to say some things here about the photos on JG's Facebook account?

Thanks Skib! Is the place where the car was found the same place his phone was, or the police search spot?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Ohhh that reminds me, thank you!. Add the location the phone was found. AFAIK all we know about the car was that it was found in Okeechobee. The police search spot is about 40 miles north of Okeechobee, west of Yee Haw Junction.

According to the criminal complaint document JG said he threw his phone into some grass near an apt complex. He wasn't in possession of it when arrested but LE traced it to a landscaper in Daytona Beach, who said he found the phone in a ditch in the area or Barwood Drive, Orange County whilst he was working there.

I'll go add those details to the map now!

That pic where they are searching.. It doesn't look like an apartment complex. 😢

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

One thing that alarms me a little bit is the fact that the Gulf of Mexico is not far from where Diana lives. If god forbid he did something to her do you think it would show pings near the ocean? I mean then again she probably would have washed up had she been put in there but the ocean being close by is def something to think about. This is the map someone posted.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1rgTK0uVfN9wdbEj4H279GJ6nnVs

ETA: Nevermind! I just realized I hadn't zoomed in far enough. I see there is a bay there he'd have to get over. The way that lookid zoomed out it looked the ocean. My bad. But the Bay is still something to consider.

That pic where they are searching.. It doesn't look like an apartment complex. ��

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's not, it's where the phone was stationary for several hours. West of Yee Haw Junction. JG said he tossed it near an apt complex in Orlando. He returned to Okeechobee then back to Orlando after Yee Haw Junction. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is my understanding anyway.

Deputies searching area near where Guerrero was arrested

[video=youtube;RHflajedoHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHflajedoHA[/video]

A couple of catch-up videos while we wait for information. :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Person of interest in missing girl case charged with child *advertiser censored*

[video=youtube;UyUYvAofkq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyUYvAofkq0[/video]

Am I allowed to say some things here about the photos on JG's Facebook account?

I think anything on his page you can discuss, as long as it is not about another person on his page. I'm pretty sure. lol

I find it curious that he is not losing friends on his FB page, usually in cases like this friends start dropping like crazy.

Missing girl's family speaks out against suspicions allegations

The family is keeping hope alive, while also battling rumors that they could be involved with the little girls disappearance. The family was questioned for 12 hours when she first disappeared. Diana's stepfather, Uribe, even had to take a lie detector test. "For all the people saying I could have been involved, you don't know. Looks are deceiving, but you don't know how we're really feeling," he said. "If I were a suspect, they wouldn't have let me go until the case was solved. But here I am, and I'm helping authorities as much as I can."

http://www.fox4now.com/news/missing-girls-family-speaks-out-against-suspicions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member